Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Data Entry Jobs In America Fully Updated! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry Jobs In America Fully Updated! (606 Views)

Data Entry Jobs / Contract Data Entry Jobs In Abuja / Data Entry Jobs In Abuja Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Jobs In America Fully Updated! by goldengoal(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2008
Dear Friends,

This is Emmanuel Ayomide Praise of Global Net Cash International, Nigeria's number one internet business mentor and wealth creation agent.

I just wanted to inform you that our bestselling info-product "Data Entry Jobs In America" has just been fully updated, providing you with exclusive access to thousands of data jobs both online and offline, helping you to make a decent income online witout leaving your present job, business, career or school.

In this updated version, you will discover:

*Data Entry Program That Accepts International Members From Countries Like Nigeria
*Data Entry Program That Pays To International Members Through Western Union & Money Gram
*Data Entry Program That Pays Up To $2500 Monthly For Basic Plan Members And up To $7000 Monthly For Premier Plan Members
*Data Entry Program That Does Not Require Paypal To Join
*Data Entry Program That Can Pay Directly Into Your Domiciliary Account
*Data Entry Program Where You Can Negotiate For How Much You Will Be Paid
*Data Entry Program Where You Can Choose What Jobs You Want And Those You Dont Want and many more.

As usual, ordering for this package is as easy as it could get:

Just pay N3000 into any branch of Oceanic Bank Plc nationwide using the following details:

Account Name:Emmanuel Ayomide Praise
Account Number:0880001018047
Bank:Oceanic Bank PlC
Branch: Any One Nationwide

After payment, please call me immediately on 08079912842 to give me your email address. Immediately your payment is confirmed, I will forward the package to your box.

You can send me an sms after payment with your name and teller number as well as your email address or better still send an email into my box intimating me of your payment and details.

I welcome you into the world of online moneymaking through data entry.

I welcome you into the best data entry experience.

Sincere Regards,
Emmanuel Ayomide Praise
Global Net Cash International
Bola Tinubu Model Market,
Mosolashi,Iyanaipaja,
Lagos,
Nigeria.
Tel:+2348079912842

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Hottesttttttttttt Job Vacanies: Oil,gas,admin,banking,and So Much More / Looking For Distributors/agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.