Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Kim Kardashian Unclad Cover "Mom" Reaction:It Basically Jokingly Means adopt Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Unclad Cover "Mom" Reaction:It Basically Jokingly Means adopt Me (761 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / Check Out Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown As She Jokingly Begs Guys To Marry Her / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Unclad Cover "Mom" Reaction:It Basically Jokingly Means adopt Me by Shekauus: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SWqXFVdM9s4/VGcWaYXPPTI/AAAAAAAABxE/nkGEw-bEzsw/s1600/hmmm.jpg[/img]
Lorde-y! Singing sensation Lorde explained her reaction to Kim Kardashian's naked Paper magazine cover, saying it was intended as appreciative. The precocious "Royals" singer, 18, took to her Tumblr on Friday, Nov. 14, to address the confusion, pushing it out via Twitter to her 2.51 million fans.
Read more here

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Goddess Of X 'breaks Internet' With Full Unclad Photo pose / See New Lovely Photos Of Toyin Aimahku And Her Husband / [PHOTO] Is Toolz Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.