Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo (8370 Views)

Buhari Would’ve Done Better For Niger Delta Than Jonathan – Asari Dokubo / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by viczing(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2014
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/11/militants-ready-defend-jonathan-asari-dokubo/

Ex-militants under the auspices of the Niger Delta Leadership, Peace and Cultural Development Initiative, have vowed to resist the Boko Haram terrorist antics against the re-emergence of President Jonathan.
Niger Delta youths, in their thousands on Thursday converged on Ibom Hall ground, Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, to demonstrate solidarity with President Goodluck Jonathan’s second term project.
Speaking on the occasion, chairman of the rally, Alhaji Mujaheed Asari-Dokubo, assured Nigerians of the combat-readiness of the Niger Delta people to tackle forces against the realisation of the second term aspiration of Jonathan.
“This rally is the greatest assembly of our people. This is the powerhouse of our people and we are hereby sending a message to them that we are ready for them. Let them know that there is power in the Niger Delta and that this sacred son of our soil cannot be intimidated in our land.
“Let them know that President Goodluck Jonathan is not alone in Abuja and that we are solidly behind him and, as such, the enemies will continue to plan their evil but their evil plans will not work because we stand for justice, we are fighting for that which is our own right.
“They cannot fight an Ijaw man out of office. Let them continue to shoot and bomb but we will win them because Goodluck has performed better than any other President of this country. So, the 2015 Presidential election is a do-or-die affair.
“Nobody can challenge an Ijaw man, you cannot challenge us. We do not kill innocent people,na hand we go carry catch them.As them de shoot, we go de collect the guns from their hands. So, the person we de advice them, mek him advice dem well because them go die”, Dokubo warned.
He, however, urged the people of the Niger Delta to equip themselves with their Permanent Voter Cards so as to be able to vote in their brother in the first instance.
Earlier in his welcome address, the coordinator of the rally and incidentally, the Legal Adviser of the group, Barrister Francis Francis Wainwei, said the event was organised to mobilise support for the Jonathan’s second term project and, therefore, enjoined the Niger Deltans to throw their weight behind the project.
Although the governors of the Niger Delta region were not present at the rally, they all sent their representatives to register their concern on the issue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by xtratagem(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Ok
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by successking401(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2014
Goodnews.

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Kasyn(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Yes! Yeah!!! Its just few months away.....don't be caught unaware!

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2014
Ok. Its time for me to comment meaningfully to gain more likes.

If this is meaningful enough please hit "like".

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Does the letter of Obasanjo, especially where he accused Jonathan of being clannish, come to mind?

20 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
...he just got paid again
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by okoromike(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
GEj MUST WIN AND COMPLETE HIS 2ND TERM IN OFFICE. IT'S GEj TILL 2019 OR

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2014
okoromike:
GED MUST WIN AND COMPLETE HIS 2ND TERM IN OFFICE. IT'S GED TILL 2019 OR

when I saw GED the first time, I thought it was an error. But seeing it the second time repeated, I became confused.
What or who is GED?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by PedroJP(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Does the letter of Obasanjo, especially where he accused Jonathan of being clannish, come to mind?

Seems sadness will come ur way on dat 14th.

GEJ till 2019 or to ur tent .......

3 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
...he just got paid again
angry angry

its like you don't know the meaning of M/F
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Whizzdom(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Asari Tokunbo since GEJ don settle you with a post in the House of Reps ... you don become GEJ dog

Mad like you ... with dah your big belle ... you be like person wey kwanshoko catch grin grin
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2014
good piece of news

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Be ready...e no matter. Na down together!
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by okoromike(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
victorels:

when I saw GED the first time, I thought it was an error. But seeing it the second time repeated, I became confused.
What or who is GED?
SORRY ITZ AN ERROR...............................................................................STILL ITZ GOODLUCK TILL '19 OR LET THE COUNTRY SPLIT...............................................IF A CERTAIN DEAD YAR ADUA AND HIS ILLITERATE YORUBA WIFE COULD RULE NIGERIA...........................................................................GEJ TILL '19 OR ?
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by focus7: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
PDP will soon come around to deny that they are not the one behind terrorism, when they uses hooligans to actualise their political dream and they later turns to terrorising their environment because the structure that raised them could no longer sustain them. You hear them using their common language "this election is a do or die". in a sane environment one will expect Asari Dokubo to be arrested and prosecuted for using that language but such is not to be where PDP in their desperation to win election has hire them.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by focus7: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
hmmmn thank for a good memory, I remember he also accused Jonathan in that same letter of raising snipers.
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by okoromike(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
focus7:
hmmmn thank for a good memory, I remember he also accused Jonathan in that same letter of raising snipers.
IF GENTLE AND MEEK GEJ WERE TO RAISE SNIPERS I SHUDDER @ WATH BUHARIA WILL DO TO GET POWER. GEJ TILL ''19 OR U GO BACK TO GROUNNUT PIRAMIDS.

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Is Jonathan sweating on loosing election already?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
When Boko bombs and the likes of Junaid and Prof Ango threaten blood, you APC fools conveniently look the other way.
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by omololu2020(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
okoromike:
SORRY ITZ AN ERROR...............................................................................STILL ITZ GOODLUCK TILL '19 OR LET THE COUNTRY SPLIT...............................................IF A CERTAIN DEAD YAR ADUA AND HIS ILLITERATE YORUBA WIFE COULD RULE NIGERIA...........................................................................GEJ TILL '19 OR ?
nobody is scared of division,and i hope u are in ur state,so u wont b deported
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
omololu2020:
nobody is scared of division,and i hope u are in ur state,so u wont b deported

The hate in you is getting way above your reasoning capacity.
Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by ahaika23: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
We are gallantly steaming and waiting for the smelly abokiis.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
ahaika23:
We are gallantly steaming and waiting for the smelly abokiis.

Ab0kis cant do sh1t!

Let them Kill Jonathan and see what will happen.

They think that we are scared of BK? BK that is filled to the brim with ignoramus shoe shiners, mai goros, mai ruwas and mai barrows.

Let them continue pillaging and burning their region.

And there is no way an Ab0ki will succeed Jonathan merely on the fact that I dont want to see our oil money used in rebuilding and rehabilitating murderers and r@pists in the guise of one phucking useless Nigeria.

And as for you jealous lazy touts, keep holding ab0ki hands like they are your saviors.

When sh1t finally hits the fan don't come running to us claiming that prior to amalgamation, the south was once a single protectorate.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by omololu2020(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
WombRaiders:

The hate in you is getting way above your reasoning capacity.

ur mumu no get part2.to hell with division and d dumb ijaw president,GEJ will lose next year,if u all want division we are all ready for it,infact i prefer division dat d fool!sh president dat is been threatin by tompolo to rule me till 2019

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
omololu2020:
ur mumu no get part2.to hell with division and d dumb ijaw president,GEJ will lose next year,if u all want division we are all ready for it,infact i prefer division dat d fool!sh president dat is been threatin by tompolo to rule me till 2019

You are an irredeemable dunce!

Is anybody asking for your alliance?

Has MEND or any ND Militia group not maintain the amnesty agreement and prior to that, when they were active, did they act like your ignoramus blood letting virgin hunters, BOKO HARAM?

You people make me sick and it so seems you are destined to be a slave.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by omololu2020(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
WombRaiders:

Ab0kis cant do sh1t!

Let them Kill Jonathan and see what will happen.

They think that we are scared of BK? BK that is filled to the brim with ignoramus shoe shiners, mai goros, mai ruwas and mai barrows.

Let them continue pillaging and burning their region.

And there is no way an Ab0ki will succeed Jonathan merely on the fact that I dont want to see our oil money used in rebuilding and rehabilitating murderers and r@pists in the guise of one phucking useless Nigeria.

And as for you jealous lazy touts, keep holding ab0ki hands like they are your saviors.

When sh1t finally hits the fan don't come running to us claiming that prior to amalgamation, the south was once a single protectorate.

i dont know what to call u boy,luk at d trash u wrote up dia,yet u r tellin me nonsence about hate,so nah love u get n u wrote lik a mad man up dia.dont get it twisted fool,APC will win d presidential election next year,and if stup!d ijaws lik u want nigeria to b divided,den u should ask GEJ to start makin effort toward d division of nigeria.wen Jona.dumb lose next year,n u fish in d creek are screamin division,what happens to d igbos durin d civil war will b lik a childs play to wat will happen to u ogogoro drinkers in d creek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by omololu2020(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
WombRaiders:

You are an irredeemable dunce!

Is anybody asking for your alliance?

Has MEND or any ND Militia group not maintain the amnesty agreement and prior to that, when they were active, did they act like your ignoramus blood letting virgin hunters, BOKO HARAM?

You people make me sick and it so seems you are destined to be a slave.

to hell wit u ijaws n ur oil,APC will win next year fool.just d way u idiot will bomb oil pipeline and mak d south south boil wen GEJ lose,is d way !jaw lik u will b killed in d west if jona.fool rig d election in his favour.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
omololu2020:
i dont know what to call u boy,luk at d trash u wrote up dia,yet u r tellin me nonsence about hate,so nah love u get n u wrote lik a mad man up dia.dont get it twisted fool,APC will win d presidential election next year,and if stup!d ijaws lik u want nigeria to b divided,den u should ask GEJ to start makin effort toward d division of nigeria.wen Jona.dumb lose next year,n u fish in d creek are screamin division,what happens to d igbos durin d civil war will b lik a childs play to wat will happen to u ogogoro drinkers in d creek.

You are living in denial and have great illusions of delusion.

Why are your sophisticated people not contesting for the slot?

Why are your people subjugating yourselves to second place?

You must be as foolish as your useless gambari owned slave ancestors to think that every other people are willing slaves like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
omololu2020:
to hell wit u ijaws n ur oil,APC will win next year fool.just d way u idiot will bomb oil pipeline and mak d south south boil wen GEJ lose,is d way !jaw lik u will b killed in d west if jona.fool rig d election in his favour.

APC will not win sh1t!

You fools think that because your slave genes are activating so it will be with others?

Keep dreaming of an Ab0ki Caliphate.

Useless jealous dirty tout

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Media Shut Out Of Ban Ki-Moon Meeting With Nigerian Governors / Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers / Lawyer Sues FG Over Refusal To Confirm Onnoghen As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.