Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? (705 Views)

Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students / How To Make A First Class Or Distinction In School / Kan Any 1 Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2014
If you ask the men in the house of the qualities they want in a women, one is she must be intelligent. So I am just wondering if you talk of intelligence those it really have any thing to do with the grade the person came out with in school?

Please I need you contributions, and please again no insult... thanks cheesy
Re: Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by Jamzig1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
rightwoman:
If you ask the men in the house of the qualities they want in a women, one is she must be intelligent. So I am just wondering if you talk of intelligence those it really have any thing to do with the grade the person came out with in school?

Please I need you contributions, and please again no insult... thanks cheesy
Intelligence is not measured by academics alone, its also dependent on how she is able to make right decisions,her moral upbringing and discipline

1 Like

Re: Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jamzig1:
Intelligence is not measured by academics alone, its also dependent on how she is able to make right decisions,her moral upbringing and discipline

Thanks Jamzig, let me ask... can u marry a lady that have all d qualities u mentioned but have bad grade, or can u advice a friend to?
Re: Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by chibyksveejay(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Incase cheesy
Re: Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Isn't this supposed to be in the romance section? Anyway, if her grades are good and she's also intelligent, she's good to go. But, op, grades do not define intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by Jamzig1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
rightwoman:

Thanks Jamzig, let me ask... can u marry a lady that have all d qualities u mentioned but have bad grade, or can u advice a friend to?
dats a difficult 1...d lady would have to be very special for me to consider her with a bad grade, but it depends on d kinda lady she is

1 Like

Re: Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Isn't this supposed to be in the romance section? Anyway, if her grades are good and she's also intelligent, she's good to go. But, op, grades do not define intelligence.

Yeah u r right, but it kinda involve the two sections. Was really confused where to place it undecided. Thanks for your contribution cool
Re: Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by Godmother(f): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
First of, I don't mean to come off as "ITK" , but pls change that partener to partner. cheesy . Then secondly, like it has been said, I don't think a woman's grade is the true test of her intelligence. I know of a very intelligent and smart lady who came out with a third class. She's married with two beautiful boys.
Re: Can First Class Or 2:1 Help In Getting a life partner? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Godmother:
First of, I don't mean to come off as "ITK" , but pls change that partener to partner. cheesy . Then secondly, like it has been said, I don't think a woman's grade is the true test of her intelligence. I know of a very intelligent and smart lady who came out with a third class. She's married with two beautiful boys.

Corrected... thanks cool and thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help / Full List Of Jamb Subjects For Each Course / Few Facts About Gen. Mohammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.