Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With (76315 Views)

Can Nollywood Ever Make Cartoons / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Cartoons: Not For Kids Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
who remembers this trio...birdman, jabberjaw and whats the third. they used to run concurrently

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eberex(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wisegeek01:
He-man !!!
Captain planet !!!! shocked
cool

I liked captain planet theme song
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by femmy2010(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
How time fly.

Those days of NTA 5 and 10
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
There is-
Kungfoot
Countdracula
Mistake to be a monster
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eberex(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
gmyguy:
who remembers this trio...birdman, jabberjaw and whats the third. they used to run concurrently

Its not jabberjaw jor. After birdman, what comes next is the Galaxy trio. Wow! I still remember!!! cheesy they were like fantastic four imitators
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
femmy2010:
How time fly.

Those days of NTA 5 and 10
which yeye nta 10...na nta five dey run things pass....don't even get me started with nta 7 for the mushin folks
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Wisegeek01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2014

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Aida13: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
torkaka:
[size=14pt]18 . . . . . . . . . . . .THE GHOULIES[/size]
[img]http://www.outofthegrave.com/.a/6a010534ca5d8b970b010535ae6ed9970c-pi[/img]

Aiiiiyyyy, Groovy Ghoulies.....my fave favest ever cartoon wow!!!! Thanks for this thread guys, so many memories....Fraggle Rock, Terrahawks, Superted etc and all the great villains that made our childhood rock lol
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by unmask: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
The bear the Tiger and the others

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eberex(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
gmyguy:
which yeye nta 10...na nta five dey run things pass....don't even get me started with nta 7 for the mushin folks

Channel 7 was the worse! Kai !!! Yoruba news all the time. And hey! Did u guys remember "Clapperboard" Always on channel 8.
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
danbrowndmf:
lolz oya ha don troway d juju,ha don use ma normal eye

oya make i see ur pishure na.cheesy

Ok na
See me

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eberex(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Who can tell me the first movie that was shown on CLAPPERBOARD TV. Let's see who has sharp memories. I dare somebody!!! Yes you!
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eddygourdo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
futurepresident:
Mr. Man,were r d likes of. Jonny bravo,3 powerpuff girls,the mask,ed edd and eddy...etc
bro nathing hurt my guy pride more than the realisation that johnny bravo died a virgin
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eberex:

Its not jabberjaw jor. After birdman, what comes next is the Galaxy trio. Wow! I still remember!!! cheesy they were like fantastic four imitators
one octopus character, that was always being punished peeling potatoes in a ship's ...underground space?

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eddygourdo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
futurepresident:
Mr. Man,were r d likes of. Jonny bravo,3 powerpuff girls,the mask,ed edd and eddy...etc
bro nathing hurt my guy pride more than the realisation that johnny bravo died as a virgin. I sharp sharp quit gyming
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eberex:
Who can tell me the first movie that was shown on CLAPPERBOARD TV. Let's see who has sharp memories. I dare somebody!!! Yes you!
no nepa...lemme guess though...Blue's brothers?
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eberex(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
gmyguy:
no nepa...lemme guess though...Blue's brothers?

You are wrong. The first movie was NAM ANGELS.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Wisegeek01(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mighty mouse
Felix the cat

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eberex(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
gmyguy:
one octopus character, that was always being punished peeling potatoes in a ship's ...underground space?

Pls throm more light on this character. I remember there re three cartoons in one but I can't really remember this particular one. Anyone in the house who can help?
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by omoadeleye(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
actually av watched so many cartoons, but u cnt remeber dere names again, nt i cn still remeba smes like, frikasoil, pinky nd the brain, silver hawk, teleturbies, mickey mouse, justice leaugue, mr incredible, the fantancy 4, cat woman, dextar labouratory, johny bravo, batman nd so on i cnt remeba.
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eberex(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
gmyguy:

Pls throw more light on this character. I remember there re three cartoons in one but I can't really remember this particular one. Anyone in the house who can help?
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=Eberex post=28169110]

Pls throm more light on this character. I remember there re three cartoons in one but I can't really remember this particular one. Anyone in the house who can help?[/quote

Birdman, jabberjaw and squiddly diddly

1 Like

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Eberex(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=gmyguy post=28169173][/quote]

Where does galaxy trio fit in?
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Shagati(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Harlem Globetrotters
Atom Ant
Sacry Hairy & Casper (ghosts)
Dick Dastardly etc

Someone please proxide pictures if they haven't already been mentioned
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
101 Dalmatians
The Real Ghostbusters

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
101 Dalmatians

Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by buchio7(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kai I been dey wait to see who go mention d following to no avail

1) blue falcon and dog wonder
2) he-man
3) inspector gadget
4)pinky and the brain
5) heathcliff
6)dexters laboratory
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Darcwudz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
1. Hey Arnold
2. Rocket power
3. As told by Ginger
4. Rugrat
5. The super globetrotters
6. Jumanji
7. Godzilla
8. Max Steel
9. The Zeta Project
10. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
11. The Wild Thornberrys
12. Ned's Newt
13. Franklin
14. Angry Beavers.
15. Waynehead
16. The Magic School Bus
17. Animaniacs
18. Biker Mice from Mars.
I was a true cartoon freak.....
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by blazeahams(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
What about "South Park"
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by Elgaxton(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mightor, Captain Planet, and my favorite CENTURIONS.

yOGI bEAR, SWAT CATS
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by grandstar(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
torkaka:
[size=14pt]15 . . . . . . . . . . .SESAME STREET[/size]

A song for the letter N

"The one day a rocket ship

Came racing from the sky

It landed on the hill

And it opened out its doors

And something started coming out inside

Another great N

It wasn't lonely anymore"

We must have been of the same generation.

Did you watch dog wonder and blue falcon
Re: Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Blue Falcon and Dog wonder

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.