Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Have A Problem With This Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have A Problem With This Phone (1226 Views)

I Have A Neatly Used Iphone5s Gold With A Problem / Please Can I Buy This Phone? Gionee Marathon M2 / Do You Have Problem With Your Internet Or You Want To Change Your ISP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Problem With This Phone by Pr0ton: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
It's LG X135, an android phone.

[img]http://i1.rozetka.ua/goods/178213/record_178213677.jpg[/img]

The problem is connecting to the internet. I have configured the phone (etisalat network), activated the data connection and whatnot. Yet any time I try connecting to a particular website (google for example) it keeps on redirecting me to buy.etisalat.com.ng

I called the custom care and complained to them, and all they keep saying is to restart the phone, which I've done, but that doesn't solve the problem; it keeps on occuring... Please guys, what else can I do?

I also tried installing apps, like operamini, but none worked. All I got was, "unable to connect"

cc- adedayo516 lexxybooy dopeyomi francistony
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by Dopeyomi(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Pr0ton:
It's LG X135, an android phone.

[img]http://i1.rozetka.ua/goods/178213/record_178213677.jpg[/img]

The problem is connecting to the internet. I have configured the phone (etisalat network), activated the data connection and whatnot. Yet any time I try connecting to a particular website (google for example) it keeps on redirecting me to buy.etisalat.com.ng

I called the custom care and complained to them, and all they keep saying is to restart the phone, which I've done, but that doesn't solve the problem; it keeps on occuring... Please guys, what else can I do?

I also tried installing apps, like operamini, but none worked. All I got was, "unable to connect"

cc- adedayo516 lexxybooy dopeyomi francistony

Hope other apps are connecting to the internet like Bbm,opera mini,Uc browser and 2go

I sense its in the phone browser yσυ get this problem from... Well go to the phone browser then click setting navigate to where you'd see something like edit homepage URL then change it to www.google.com not all android ̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̇̇as̶̲̥̅̊ this function bUh check if its there.
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by Pr0ton: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Hope other apps are connecting to the internet like Bbm,opera mini,Uc browser and 2go

At all... It's not

I sense its in the phone browser yσυ get this problem from... Well go to the phone browser then click setting navigate to where you'd see something like edit homepage URL then change it to www.google.com not all android ̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̇̇as̶̲̥̅̊ this function bUh check if its there.

I just did that now but it's still the same redirecting (to buy.etisalat.com.ng) I got.

The only websites I can visit are buy.etisalat.com.ng and etisala.com.ng, and even after visiting my credit remains intact; it's not deducted.
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by jammyunn(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pr0ton:

At all... It's not

I just did that now but it's still the same redirecting (to buy.etisalat.com.ng) I got.

The only websites I can visit are buy.etisalat.com.ng and etisala.com.ng, and even after visiting my credit remains intact; it's not deducted.
you dont have a valid data plan, thats why.
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by Pr0ton: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
jammyunn:
you dont have a valid data plan, thats why.

I'm using credit, not data. won't credit work?
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by jammyunn(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pr0ton:

I'm using credit, not data. won't credit work?
yes, i wont work. buy a data plan first, even if its 10mb for 100naira. it will work.
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by Adedayo516(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Working now??
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Adedayo516:
Working now??

Pr0ton, Adedayo516 and Dopeyomi,

Abeg, check my siggy and cast your vote. Thanks smiley
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by Pr0ton: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Adedayo516:
Working now??

Haven't Tested Those
Re: I Have A Problem With This Phone by Lexxybooy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

Haven't Tested Those
try it lets c

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Destroy My Sisters Blackberry That Was Stolen / Samsung Galaxy S5 Active 4G @30k / House Hold Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.