Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Must See Photo, Free $3million On The Road - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must See Photo, Free $3million On The Road (570 Views)

See How A Disabled Is Hawking Biscuits On The Road "Touching" / 7 Habits That Will Get You On The Road To Financial Independence / ''robert Kiyosaki'' And The Road To 'forbes',how Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Photo, Free $3million On The Road by Cyberbaze(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-sJHkzxQoMyc/VGcuwuyBPsI/AAAAAAAABQM/AZ2fQz9UMr8/s1600/INTERNATIONAL%2B1.jpg[/img]

A bullet proof Company shows their uniqueness. The company is manufacturing reliable bullet proof and to prove their worth, they locked $3million inside this bullet proof glass and left it on the road for everybody to try their luck. If you break the glass, then all the money inside is yours. Guys tried, but no way.

What do you think guys? Can it work in Naija?

Courtesy = Brandednaija
Re: Must See Photo, Free $3million On The Road by Spicylate(f): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
a baby in naija is enough experience.
Re: Must See Photo, Free $3million On The Road by whugo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Them sef know say e no go fit work.na d workers by their sef go use fake materials do the glass.naija I hail thou! grin
Re: Must See Photo, Free $3million On The Road by Cyberbaze(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
cry
Re: Must See Photo, Free $3million On The Road by Super1759: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
let them bring it to naija. I will give time 1hr and I will have the cash right in my house.
Re: Must See Photo, Free $3million On The Road by Cyberbaze(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

5 Quotes From Africa’s Richest Man On Why He Is Immensely Successful / High Grade Inverter And Solar System Products At Lowest Rate Ever...promo! Pics. / Forex Trading For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.