Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing (2816 Views)

MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price / BBM For Android Is Here!!! Tecno Users See How You Can Come On. / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by bongolistik(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
A new android messaging app that allows the both users participating in a chatting conversation see what each other is typing has just been launched and it is called the Beam Messenger.

For other known mobile messaging apps like BBM, Whatsapp, Wechat etc, you all know that when chatting with any of them, you don't have the opportunity to know what each chatter is typing as you only know that they are typing, by the 'typing' or 'writing' indicator that you will see when one person is typing.

But Beam Messenger has come to hold the record of the first ever real time chatting app next to verbal conversation that shows every text charaters as the chatters type their messages.

http://highteknology..com/2014/11/beam-messenger-new-android-messaging.html
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
That's not cool o angry

Sometimes when I'm typing a message, I end up changing my mind...

5 Likes

Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
MarthaK:
That's not cool o angry

it means u now to think and rethink before typing. sowiii for d inconvenience

1 Like

Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Warlord3000(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kinda sound freaky to me..

Me no like am at all...

Unnecessary innovation to me o wink

1 Like

Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Interesting!!!
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by 100Cents: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
MarthaK:
That's not cool o angry

Time up !

Stop changing your mind..
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by ugotuf(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Not cool @ all, these guys should give us some space and let us enjoy our privacy a little, why snoop on everything?
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Which kind thing be this undecided

1 Like

Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by priscaoge(f): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
MarthaK:
That's not cool o angry

Not only u grin
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Leobreezy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lol, girls are in trouble. I certainly won't be downloading it sha.
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Abbey2sam(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
bongolistik:
A new android messaging app that allows the both users participating in a chatting conversation see what each other is typing has just been launched and it is called the Beam Messenger.

For other known mobile messaging apps like BBM, Whatsapp, Wechat etc, you all know that when chatting with any of them, you don't have the opportunity to know what each chatter is typing as you only know that they are typing, by the 'typing' or 'writing' indicator that you will see when one person is typing.

But Beam Messenger has come to hold the record of the first ever real time chatting app next to verbal conversation that just launched and that shows every text charaters as the chatters type their messages.

http://highteknology..com/2014/11/beam-messenger-new-android-messaging.html

now this is weird .....not so cool
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by hawksford: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mistakes can't be corrected easily without the other user's notice :/ angry
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by hardbody: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Is it not till i download it that it will become effective. Let us wait till then na

1 Like

Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
MarthaK:
That's not cool o angry

na must to use am?
no be every Internet user dey come NL and life never end
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

na must to use am?
no be every Internet user dey come NL and life never end
what is this one saying?
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by majamajic(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Funny app, .....as in .....** that's not the right spelling

u can even type your replies ahead of the sender.

Slow writers will not like this app
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wetin b dis ..

This oyibo people sef en..
They won't stop..ni
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Emmyk(m): 1:35am On Nov 16, 2014
MarthaK:
That's not cool o angry

There is no compulsion to anything. wink
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by SpaceGoat: 4:02am On Nov 16, 2014
guys stop doing this if you want to have a girlfriend
https://www.nairaland.com/1999306/guys-dont-get-it-see
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by bongolistik(m): 5:24am On Nov 16, 2014
hawksford:
Mistakes can't be corrected easily without the other user's notice :/ angry

when u ar having a verbal conversatiom with smbody, do u mek mistake? So see it lik dat, since u knw d xact words dat wil com out 4rm u mouth wen chatting verbaly, also knw d xact word in ur mind wen typin wit d Beam Messenger
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by alotofgrace(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2014
COOL......reminds me of VIVER angry
that moment when she says...send me ur location, and u already told her ikeja grin
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by eddyland: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2014
to me, its gona be fun cos a lot of funy tins wil kip on hapening while usin dat Messenger
Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by simdam500(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
I used to know android is a bleeped up os..... Google on default

Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by Bagwellz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
PinkObsession:
Which kind thing be this undecided
help me ask dem my sister kiss

1 Like

Re: New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing by milewheeler: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
it sounds to me like you are talking about a modified version like this OG WhatsApp because this is not possible in official Application.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 For N422,000 / Sony Xperia 1 II Specs And Price: The First 4K HDR OLED Display, Check It Out / ***in Need Of Huaweii Y5 Lite Dead or broken Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.