Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Do People Join Nairaland Or Online Forum Gains And Losses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Join Nairaland Or Online Forum Gains And Losses (631 Views)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / The Gains And Losses Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Join Nairaland Or Online Forum Gains And Losses by displayme(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
for so long i have been hearing about forums and blogs in Nigeria that deals with everyday lifestyle of Nigerians. from the likes of romance ,business , politics , socio-economic ,news and the rest that I can't mention.
these forums have change the behaviour of husband , wife's, father , mother , boys and girls.
these changes has come to build relationships and some to break relationship, these changes has taken away the religion, tradition and culture of some and have replaced it with ideas that does not have bases.
i have studied and read post by some members of this forum and have picked up a lot of information's such like business ideas. but on the other hand i have read post that have encouraged nonsense such like tribal conflict and misleading information and news.
please fellow readers , friends and family, I am asking a simple question why did you join this forum ? has this forum strengthen your relationship or has it broke your relation ? what is that reason why you joined this forum? has this forum changed your ideology, making you a better person or has it deranged you ?
my simple question is why did you joined this forum.
please tell us what you have gained or lost as a result of joining this forum.
Re: Why Do People Join Nairaland Or Online Forum Gains And Losses by saintikechi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have learnt a lot from this forum, ive learnt that you cant trust politicians like GEJ, rochas okorocha and tambuwal. Ive also learnt that apc is the political wing of Boko Haram and that pdp does not know the real sponsors of Boko Haram. Thank you.
Re: Why Do People Join Nairaland Or Online Forum Gains And Losses by displayme(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
saintikechi:
I have learnt a lot from this forum, ive learnt that you cant trust politicians like GEJ, rochas okorocha and tambuwal. Ive also learnt that apc is the political wing of Boko Haram and that pdp does not know the real sponsors of Boko Haram. Thank you.

That may be true that you must have learnt these stuffs from this forum. My question is Gaines and losses. You have outlined your gain. Have you lost anything or has this forum taken away what you used to believe in
Re: Why Do People Join Nairaland Or Online Forum Gains And Losses by saintikechi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
displayme:

That may be true that you must have learnt these stuffs from this forum. My question is Gaines and losses. You have outlined your gain. Have you lost anything or has this forum taken away what you used to believe in

No, ive not realy lost anything. This forum is intresting.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Category On Nairaland(needed) / On The Indefinite Closure Of Unijos / Open Letter To Nigeria GSM Service Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.