Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Kate Henshaw Says Her Mum Was Against Her Political Ambition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Says Her Mum Was Against Her Political Ambition (687 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Grammatical Error That May Ruin 9ICE Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Says Her Mum Was Against Her Political Ambition by Whizzdom(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
My mum said ‘no way’. I told her to pray for me and she said she wasn’t going to, so I told her I’d pray for myself. Some cousins of mine in Calabar then called her and told her to encourage me, that what I want to do is good. She told them someone else should go into it, and they asked her why someone else should. They told her I should do it because it would be good for the state. She finally agreed.

Friends have also been supportive. They say I’m strong. They also say this is my kind of thing because I fight for people. But they advised me to be careful because politics is dirty. I told them the only way things will get better is if good people get inside. One can only change things if inside, not from the outside.

I’m gunning for the House of Reps representing Akpabio Bakassi federal constituency. During my campaign, one thing I know for sure is that I’m not going to promise heaven and earth. When you promise too much, you are may end up not doing anything and that becomes a problem.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Indian ‘spider-man’ Scales High Walls With Bare Hands - REAL LIFE / VIDEO : Reekado Banks – Chop Am / Over My Dead Body Will I Let Lil Wayne Leave Cash Money – Birdman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.