Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Abinibi.net - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Abinibi.net (2670 Views)

Help!!! Who Knows About Abinibi Creative Academy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abinibi.net by sojioguns(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2008
In your spare time you all can check out http://www.abinibi.net
This goes to show how talented we are in Naija. WHat we still lack is structure.
Re: Abinibi.net by smartsoft(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2008
hey why the love-vendor ? so you never hear about am before anyway sha  james as his popularly knowns abinibi and also his always called CreativeFx among friends who does design too.well his a good designer with good sense of creativity.

but you know have always say this,  if you a graphic designer and you've not been challenged with some ads in the advertising industry or better still work in a advertising agency then to me you have not really started as a designer  because advertising deals with you thinking out of the box and creating things that are not real just the image of that car you put up there,  and i was telling you i could put an image right into the car and it will feel asif the guy was actually sitting in the car, Advertising / creativity  gives you that thinking, an ordinary designer woun't think that way, i'm right ??

And most of the guys here say they know one stuff or the other in terms of some other design software  i bet you is not about knowing all the design  software but for you to able to work with it,  and determine which one is better for a particular projects,  and also all neccessary resource to put you on track is rightly needed. abinibi is very vast in the use of PS, FW, AI, some other programs, got a bank of Brushes, Plugins, Extentions, and got sense of creativity, but i see him use PS, often.

Abinibi was formerly working with Bluebird Communications an Advertising agency before starting his own called
ABINIBI MULTIMEDIA he has some guys in the showbiz that he does his job for, later i will tell you more about him later shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Abinibi.net by sojioguns(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
So you know James. He frequents my office from time to time. He is even working on our company website. Nice to know like minds actually know each other.
I am still in a transition phase because I see a lot of potential in his work. I want him to move from just still design to full motion graphics. He has started a few crash courses with me though.
Re: Abinibi.net by smartsoft(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
why not i know him nooooooooow, ask him who is Uche ! his actually working on hiphopaward website too, are you online buzz me nooooooooooow me con u no go give me crash course on motion i'm serious oooo
Re: Abinibi.net by ajayi1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2008
I visited the site. It is nice. Tell him to keep it up. Graphic/Web Designing Family,

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Scariest Photobombs / My Unequalled Design Portfolio / How To Use Flash And Corel R.A.V.E?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.