Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! (11682 Views)

A Talented Nairalander's Amazing Makeup Shoot / Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Here are some amazing pictures of makeup done by Evolve Makeup Nigeria. Kindly follow @evolvemakeupnigeria on IG and like our page on fb Evolve Makeup Nigeria. Thanks! Email: evolvemakeupnigeria@yahoo.com

Modified: an owambe look i created on myself kindly visit and like our facebook page: Evolve Makeup Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRVbb_DtpUY&app=m&persist_app=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
chai!! makeup is really helping some ladies o shocked that 2nd pic..hmmm makeup rly transformed her!
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by kelechiMarie(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hian lawd affff mercy
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
ibagwa here I Come
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
More

1 Share

Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Good work...@make up artist.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by Godmother(f): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dios mio! Some of those before pix are lipsrsealed
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please please please I beg you in the name of God help me with a list of good makeup products please foundation,dry,concealer,eyeshadow,eyeliner,various brush needed also will appreciate so much if I can get a video on how to highlight n contour my face please help a sis,thanks!
Christinauju@gmail.com
Xty_anna02@yahoo.com
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2014
christinauju:
Please please please I beg you in the name of God help me with a list of good makeup products please foundation,dry,concealer,eyeshadow,eyeliner,various brush needed also will appreciate so much if I can get a video on how to highlight n contour my face please help a sis,thanks!
Christinauju@gmail.com
Xty_anna02@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Okay for your foundation I will tell your to try blackup if you can affordable if you can't you can try either Marykay or Avon, Avon is really wonderful. Concealer Milani will do the trick am actually yet to meet a good concealer that can cover as much as milani does, heard blackup is wonderful but I have not yet tried it except for the foundation. BH palettes are wonderful for eyeshadows but don't go near their 120 colours etc they are the regular 120 palettes you see everywhere don't let anyone tell you otherwise instead go for their amazing palettes like "take me to brazil" "Eyes on the 80's" etc. Sleek is also good though most people don't like the way it gets on the skin while applying but their palletes are still wonderful though. For the brushes I don't know how much you know about makeup would have love if you use a sculpt and blend pro brush but basically it does not have the needed eyeshadow brushes. I don't do brands on brushes because most are same, the brands sometimes just slap on their names on it and make it expensive. For and highlighting and contour video I think its best you see it done live that's why you see most people walk around looking ashen! Below is a picture of me with a perfectly contoured face.

Feel free to ask me more questions.

Lola Davies

1 Like

Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by marieolae(f): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Amazing work!!!!! Love it, keep it up!
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
Amazing work!!!!! Love it, keep it up!

LaRoyalHighness:
Good work...@make up artist.

Thanks i really appreciate.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
palma:

Okay for your foundation I will tell your to try blackup if you can affordable if you can't you can try either Marykay or Avon, Avon is really wonderful. Concealer Milani will do the trick am actually yet to meet a good concealer that can cover as much as milani does, heard blackup is wonderful but I have not yet tried it except for the foundation. BH palettes are wonderful for eyeshadows but don't go near their 120 colours etc they are the regular 120 palettes you see. everywhere don't let anyone tell you otherwise instead go for their amazing palettes like "take me to brazil" "Eyes on the 80's" etc. Sleek is also good though most people don't like the way it gets on the skin while applying but their palletes are still wonderful though. For the brushes I don't know how much you know about makeup would have love if you use a sculpt and blend pro brush but basically it does not have the needed eyeshadow brushes. I don't do brands on brushes because most are same, the brands sometimes just slap on their names on it and make it expensive. For and highlighting and contour video I think its best you see it done live that's why you see most people walk around looking ashen! Below is a picture of me with a perfectly contoured face.

Feel free to ask me more questions.

Lola Davies

Tanx much I appreciate
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by jeffizy(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Nice works here. But I think the lips look heavy rather than supple. Also, the lip boundary liners are not straight. (eg pic 2 and last pic of the hajjia).
I can't describe it in "women term" , sorry.

1 Like

Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
jeffizy:
Nice works here. But I think the lips look heavy rather than supple. Also, the lip boundary liners are not straight. (eg pic 2 and last pic of the hajjia).
I can't describe it in "women term" , sorry.

Thanks for the observation. Let me start first with your observation of heavy lips, looking at the before pics did you notice some of the clients lips my not go down well with too light lips, a makeup is suppose to compliment and enhance certain features of the face in which sometimes the colours needs to come out to play as makeup is an art. Talking about the lip lines if you zoom the pics you will notice the lines are thick around the edges and faded into the lipstick, for the Hijabi the lips is perfect for the look as a subtle lips compliments the type of makeup that will fit an Hijabite. The lipliner was applied with light hands to give that look.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by jeffizy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
palma:

Thanks for the observation. Let me start first with your observation of heavy lips, looking at the before pics did you notice some of the clients lips my not go down well with too light lips, a makeup is suppose to compliment and enhance certain features of the face in which sometimes the colours needs to come out to play as makeup is an art. Talking about the lip lines if you zoom the pics you will notice the lines are thick around the edges and faded into the lipstick, for the Hijabi the lips is perfect for the look as a subtle lips compliments the type of makeup that will fit an Hijabite. The lipliner was applied with light hands to give that look.
[color=004400] I get it now.
The explanation is really understandable. Thanks for clarifying.
[/color]
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by ROZZAYY(f): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Nice work op, kip it up btw can u enlighten on how to shape and fill brows I can't seem to get dat right and also types of gud eye brow pencils. Thank u
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Nice work op, kip it up btw can u enlighten on how to shape and fill brows I can't seem to get dat right and also types of gud eye brow pencils. Thank u

There are actually tons of youtube tutorials how it can be done although its better seen in reality. Anyway thinking of doing a free one day DIY brow class. Still trying to create a space for it. The training will take place in Surulere. Date and exact venue will be communicated to you as soon as its decided.

Thanks.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by ROZZAYY(f): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2014
palma:

There are actually tons of youtube tutorials how it can be done although its better seen in reality. Anyway thinking of doing a free one day DIY brow class. Still trying to create a space for it. The training will take place in Surulere. Date and exact venue will be communicated to you as soon as its decided.

Thanks.
Thank u Ma.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Thank u Ma.

You are welcome sis!

Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
palma:

Thanks.

Would love to be part of it too if you don't mind. Thanks
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by trevolady(f): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2014
palma:

Thanks.

I love all ur works ma,great job u'r doin...what do u tink about mac studio fix powder? And what powder do u tink is better than mac?
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Would love to be part of it too if you don't mind. Thanks

Ok just keep watch on this post.

1 Like

Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
trevolady:

I love all ur works ma,great job u'r doin...what do u tink about mac studio fix powder? And what powder do u tink is better than mac?

I am one MUA that does not like MAC products except for their lipsticks. MAC does not work well with our weather. There are lots of other brands that will put MAC to shame like blackup, ben nye, mehron, graftobian, makeup forever, bh, maybelline to name a few.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by Nuellah: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2014
palma:
Here are some amazing pictures of makeup done by Evolve Makeup Nigeria. Kindly follow @evolvemakeupnigeria on IG and like our page on fb Evolve Makeup Nigeria. Thanks! Email: evolvemakeupnigeria@yahoo.com
Nice one dear. Plz i need ur help! Someone dat has same complexion with actress Ini-Edo. Which shade/colour of "Mary Kay Foundation" is the right one for her?
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Nuellah:

Nice one dear. Plz i need ur help! Someone dat has same complexion with actress Ini-Edo. Which shade/colour of "Mary Kay Foundation" is the right one for her?

Looking at Edo right now. 607 mixed with a tiny winy 708 will suffice. But i'll advice you buy from store that has professional makeup artists who can test on you. There is nothing as perfect as your foundation being tested.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by Nuellah: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2014
palma:

Looking at Edo right now. 607 mixed with a tiny winy 708 will suffice. But i'll advice you buy from store that has professional makeup artists who can test on you. There is nothing as perfect as your foundation being tested.
Thanks Sweet. I just liked ur facebook page.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by missEmjay(f): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmm.. I still have hope grin
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Nice!
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by Wendy80(f): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nice work. But do people stl use black lip liner?
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nuellah:

Thanks Sweet. I just liked ur facebook page.

Awww! Thanks!

andromida:
Nice!

Thanks!

Wendy80:
Nice work. But do people stl use black lip liner?

If am creating a fashion look then black liner might come to play, sometimes it could be used with other colours of lipners, however we dont advice anyone to use it because of the way it looks, not so cool! As well using black, brown, purple, blue, wine for the brows are not acceptable unless for a certain creative look or something.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello all we'll be at Abbey's Salon 8c Layi Yussuf street off Admiralty Lekki Phase1 today and we'll be doing your party makeup for just 5k. Just mention nairaland. Will be there from 11am.
Re: Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! by palma(f): 5:35am On Jan 07, 2015
We are having a free eyebrow class on Friday 9th of January 2015, Time: 11am-2pm Venue: 54, Suenu road off Western Avenue between barracks and Stadium Bus stop, Gbaja Surulere, Lagos. For more information whatsapp: 07032540174 or email Evolvemakeupnigeria@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Production Of Trendy Clothes In Nigeria / How To Cut And Sew Padded Off Shoulder Blouse / How To Do Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.