Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help Her Out Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Her Out Please (582 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Her Out Please by Michdear(f): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Shout out to boos here,well am about to run a "blogger.com" for a annual even organised by a aunty of mine,actually I don't know the best theme and template to use aside that,I will like to advertise "fee free" for all the firm that will be supporting the programbut I don't know how to go about that inshort,all I need to do on the blog is to upload pics and probably video of the event with short notes as titles,can anyone put me through,for example if I decide to advertise da viva fabric or la casera drink right on the blog with any fee attached,I understand adsense deal with such but am not going that way on here, aside what's the name of this template: www.lfcrayfieldyouth..com
Re: Help Her Out Please by flexpro(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello Dear,

Why trying to use ?

You can actually get a domain and hosting at a cheaper price and then look for a free theme that will serve your purpose.

If you require any assistance drop your contact details probably whatapps no. so that i can help.

Regards!
Re: Help Her Out Please by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2015
email me,i can generate massive traffic for you

braimahjake@gmail.com
Re: Help Her Out Please by KidProgrammer(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Michdear:
Shout out to boos here,well am about to run a "blogger.com" for a annual even organised by a aunty of mine,actually I don't know the best theme and template to use aside that,I will like to advertise "fee free" for all the firm that will be supporting the programbut I don't know how to go about that inshort,all I need to do on the blog is to upload pics and probably video of the event with short notes as titles,can anyone put me through,for example if I decide to advertise da viva fabric or la casera drink right on the blog with any fee attached,I understand adsense deal with such but am not going that way on here, aside what's the name of this template: www.lfcrayfieldyouth..com
1.the link you put up there aint working.

2.setting up a blog on google blogger is ok,you dont need to pay for hosting or any fee,except if you want to change the domain to something like .com .net .org etc you will pay up2 1600NGN for that.

3.since it is a blog for an upcoming event,blogger default template is ok,just set ur template right by making sure ur blog display mobile view on m0bile devices and desktop view on pc.and dont add too much widgets so that the blog would be able to load faster.

4.if u want to advertise the companies partnering or sponsporing the event,put up a link [linking to the company's website]on your blog redirecting your visitors to the company website weneva they click the link or design a ads banner[e.g check many ads banner on nairaland nd see how they are designed],make the banner look like a "bait" that will make ur visitors click them,by doing dis you are advertising those companies on your blog...
any prob,kip d questions coming....

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Validation / How To Start A Business From Home Online Successfully With Only N5,000 / How To Pick The Right Gtld Before Bringing Your Nigerian Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.