Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

@nairaghost Can I Meet You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / @nairaghost Can I Meet You? (882 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@nairaghost Can I Meet You? by angelic000(f): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2008
@ nairaghost can i meet you? am so sry to say this out but I must say my mind, I dont mine comming to your place all i need is your acceptance baby boy, I Love U
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
no be small thing ohhh. shocked

subscribing
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by Easybaby(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2008
You are free to have multiple ID tongue tongue tongue

nairaghost=angelic000 sad angry tongue
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by angelic000(f): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
Welcome @nairaghost, Answer me please. i dont like this place!
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by Moyola(f): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
hehe
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by angelic000(f): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
I did'nt mean to provoke you, Sha, any how you can email me: ladyhot_angelic@yahoo.com
am expecting your mail
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by angelic000(f): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
@nairaghost, i will be back my 1pm tomorrow for you. My time is Up. please i mean it
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
hmnn shocked :ocould this be a love trianglr in the making. girlsoswit where you @.
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by whatever90(f): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
nairaghost and angelic00 is d same person ojare

na today?
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by tpia: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by bacterium(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
If you are a black women you can meet me. I will even come to you. Please reply and tell me if you want. Thank You!
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by arramyjay: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2008
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by MissyB1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
Easybaby:::::::I owe you a stick of cigarette. tongue
Multiple ID . . . ma exact thought that never fails. cool
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by MissyB1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
angelic000:

@nairaghost, i will be back my 1pm tomorrow for you. My time is Up. please i mean it
Na even cyber cafe you dey?? grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaghost=Angelicoo
OR
Girlsoswit is trying to play a stupid game of ''test'' on him.
Shildren!!! grin
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by Cipriani(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2008
@nairaghost

Please I am also in love with you, would like to marry me.

I will f*ck you more than girlsoswit and angelic000. Do you like my tits in my zignachur shocked shocked shocked shocked

After 10rounds, you will neva be the same, infact you will have more than multiple IDs on NL
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You better stop deceiving yourself with multiple IDs, you won't go far with it. angry angry angry angry
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2008
angelic000:

you running behind a guy like this? shocked shocked
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by angelic000(f): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2008
what is your business,
Anyway Angelic000 is not nairaghost neither girlsoswit
For your information
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by girlsoswit(f): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2008
Ha ha. Hey hey hey. Oga o. Orisirisi. Hmmm. Hiss. This is not easy at all. Na wa for people and jealousy.

Sweetheart what is the meaning of all this, who is the she that wants to snatch you away from me? I will fight till my last breath just to have you all for me. You better tell her off very well b4 I change my mind.

@ poster, shine ur eyes well well lest you fall and break your neck. Because girlsoswit warns that this path you are treading is very dangerous to your health. Nairaghost is a NO GO AREA. You need to think twice o.
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2008
see drama shocked shocked shocked
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by girlsoswit(f): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
Beautiful baby. Give me a hug. My hands are wide open to receive the heartwarming hug. Blow me a kiss from there too.
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by angelic000(f): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
@girlsoswit, am sory i never knew things were going on
between you and him
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by girlsoswit(f): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
Sorry?. You are sorry? Beta be sorry for yourself. Apology accepted though. You just need to retrace your steps. Run away as far as your legs can carry you. You can even fly gan.
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
Am lloyd by name 500L Engineering, Unilorin. My nomba is 08074721982 and email addy_mozzee@yahoo.com
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by MissyB1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2008
Omo na mental case!! grin
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by girlsoswit(f): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
You start to dey craze. Show urself 4 dis place kolomental. O oooooooo Kolomental, mental, mental.
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by girlsoswit(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
sejour:

Am lloyd by name 500L Engineering, Unilorin. My nomba is 08074721982 and email addy_mozzee@yahoo.com

Yo men. Who's dat for?
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
children wey de do elementary love, i suspect se na una two virginity de shark una. anyway until una don f@$k b4 una go know wetin dey, make una de do foolish love online, de cafe de spam nairaland bandwidth, if una no get wetin una go do, @nairaghost i advice u and ur omomo love to carry una love elsewhere, i suspect there is a site for people like u and not here, this are for serious minded people ok. And by the way who u tell before u get babe, ur papa de aware?
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by Cipriani(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
@girlosswit

I want to meet you in person, i.e. if sure you are not nairaghost. I don't think you should be here on the net. You need to be with me @ Sheraton tongue

@Missy

O ti soro tan grin grin grin grin
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by tpia: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by girlsoswit(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2008
tiniyata:

children wey de do elementary love, i suspect se na una two virginity de shark una. anyway until una don f@$k before una go know wetin dey, make una de do foolish love online, de cafe de spam nairaland bandwidth, if una no get wetin una go do, @nairaghost i advice u and ur omomo love to carry una love elsewhere, i suspect there is a site for people like u and not here, this are for serious minded people ok. And by the way who u tell before u get babe, ur papa de aware?

You are sick in the head and indeed crazy. I guess the virus on your system has started to affect your thinking and that's why you can't say thns right. I suggest you always treat yourself b4 posting any shit. After treating yourself, go and do 40 days prayer and fasting b4 the evil ones play a fast one on your head again. Idiot. Wetin concern you. Gbeborun, gbefila, gbegele, Amebo.
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by girlsoswit(f): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2008
Cipriani:

@girlosswit

I want to meet you in person, i.e. if sure you are not nairaghost. I don't think you should be here on the net. You need to be with me @ Sheraton tongue

Ha ha ha ha. So funny. Emi omo. You and me ke. You go run. You go wound o.
Re: @nairaghost Can I Meet You? by yehmi01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2008
NA WA O

So I fit con meet desperate house wives online? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dont think i can say any tin concerning this matter just to read and LAUGH,
If u like use multiple ID watin Concern Me.
I enjoy the fun part of the whole matter.

WATIN CONCERN AGBERO WITH OVERLOAD. embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry

COMEDY CENTRAL grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Adult Friend / Am Lonely,i Need Somebody To Share My Heart With / Women- Ikoyi,Alimosho & Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.