Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Man Super Glues Woman's Private Part, Charged To Court - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Super Glues Woman's Private Part, Charged To Court (644 Views)

Oh My God: A Woman's Private Part Disappears After Intimate With Married Man / Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) / The Woman’s Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Super Glues Woman's Private Part, Charged To Court by ologboncrowny(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Paul Watson has been charged with malicious wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm after the bizarre allegation. A man has appeared in court accused of super gluing a woman's private parts together. Paul Watson, 44, appeared at Blackpool Magistrates' Court today accused of using high strength glue on a female's genitals. The bizarre allegation was revealed today after Watson made his first appearance in court. Watson is charged with maliciously wounding an unnamed woman with intent to cause Grievous Bodily Harm. He has yet to enter a plea and no further details on the case have yet been released.
Read more » [http://www.olokunbolacrowny..com/2014/11/man-super-glues-womans-private-part.html]
Re: Man Super Glues Woman's Private Part, Charged To Court by cyclones(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2014

(1) (Reply)

My Predicament / "When I Dont Kill, I Feel Nervous- Brazillian Serial Killer / Different Types Of People You Will Always Meet On A Facebook/ Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.