Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Arise & Fight With Me For Your Selfs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise & Fight With Me For Your Selfs (704 Views)

LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arise & Fight With Me For Your Selfs by Abataliban: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2008
[b][b][b]Friends of Nigeria. It is with sadness that You and i watch daily as Our dear country sinks into the pockets of Devil in our country.Do you guys need need a prophet to remind U that yaradua is part of our problem, Although created by Obasanjo.There are many devils in this country whose names are not worth thinking about.
The time has come for us to remind them that they don't deserve to breath,nor stay in this country with us. Not even their family members should survive the revolution that is about to start.We will bomb the National Assembly, State government houses of assemblies.We do not need to spend 1 n[b][b]
[/b]aira hosting any world cup so bomb and blood will rain during the Nigeria 2009 U 17 world cup if it is held in Nigeria.
Again should we fold our arms and watch the man who once fought for us get thrown to the crocodiles and eaten up? NO NO NO NO we shall bomb bomb bomb bomb every ex governor or anyone that has stolen the wealth of this nation. Brothers and sisters, If I die fighting this war,Don't cry for me. But all Nigerians can join hands & vice to back this MOVEMENT. Remember that our leaders have stolen our future and we are only taking it back. Kill Kill those criminals in government. It is self defense. No more to robbers killing the poor,while the senators & govt ministers that made us poor, move about with their family member on our head. Please kill them. Anytime the government schools are closed down, the private ones should show empathy by closing down as well. Failure to do this should and will attract guns and blood. Apart from GOD, there is no might than that of a hundred & fifty million Nigerians. I did not start this war, it has been waiting to happen & we cant postpone it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Donates Vehicles To Ghana’s Electoral Commission / Alausa Takes Care Of Tenants And Landlords Alike / A Potent Step Towards World Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.