Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. (726 Views)

Whatsapp Video Chat For Android / The Maximum Contacts That Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Can Hold / Is 500MB Enough To Video Chat On Skype For About 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by dryakson(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
If you are one of those numerous long distance lovers and always wanting to feel you lovers hand. Now guess what? All your prayers and devotions have been answered.
Frebble has collaborated with Skype and Google+ hangouts. It will allow you to hold your lover`s hand from anywhere around the world, reported by Daily Mail on Monday.

Frebble works with Skype and Google+ hangouts so the lovers can see, hear and feel each other while video chatting. Frebble uses haptic technology which imitates the sense of someone squeezing your hand by using a pair of small devices. This device is not only for lovers its been made for all the relations from Mother to Daughter to Son to Sister to brother to Father.

When Frebble will be squeezed by one person the other device will apply pressure to the back of your partner`s hand. This whole process will imitate that your holding each other`s hands. A Multicolored LED will indicate the connection and when a squeezing is waiting. Frebble will be charged by a Micro-USB Cable and it will be compatible with Google Chrome Version 24 or higher and Firefox Version 16 or higher.

Android and IOS Versions of this Gadget`s app will be available from September, When it is due to be shipped. The cost of a pair is $89(£52) exclusive of shipping, shipping charges will be extra as an early bird special on Kickstarter. They were invented in Amsterdam, Netherlands by an entrepreneur named Frederic Petrignani.
What do you guys think?

Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by TDonald: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tbh, this doesn't make sense...
Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by jigga40(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
What about other parts of the body? undecided

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by Emmyk(m): 1:33am On Nov 16, 2014
lol
Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by AbuMikey(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2014
I won't be satisfied with technology, until the day I can download food. undecided

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by Kizyte(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2014
I love electronic gadgets! Intend creating a gadget store... cool
Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by Obaiyski(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Good for who it suits.. Make visit www dot ogavendor dot com to know what's happening now in naija, that's important
Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by timilehing(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
I go wait till when I fit impregnate my partner via video chat
Re: Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. by Ameboperoo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
It's not worth the stress jo.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Me Out On My Ipad 2 / GRADE A ! Blackberry Z10 (2) And Q10(2) For Sale / FLOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.