Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pls How Far With First Inland Bank (finbank) Shares Certificate? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls How Far With First Inland Bank (finbank) Shares Certificate? (6469 Views)

How To Recover Lost Shares Certificate And Expired Dividend Warrants / Transcorp Shares Certificate / Assurance Bank Shares Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Far With First Inland Bank (finbank) Shares Certificate? by Jummy4real(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i bought First Inland Bank now FinBank shares earlier this year, i'm yet to get the certificate and it's over 6 months. Please what do you advise me to do as we are all aware that with effect from January 2009 shares certificate will be dematerialised.
Re: Pls How Far With First Inland Bank (finbank) Shares Certificate? by Colinbynoe: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2008
Dear friend,
My name is Colin
Yes, it happened to me too. In 2006 during the bank consolidation exercises, I spent =N=90,000 buying shares in a blue-chip company. Over 12 months later, I was yet to see my share certificate or receive a dividend from my investment.
For months, I tried and tried to see how to correct this injustice, yet all my efforts were in vain. I couldn't be quiet any longer. I got angry. People, especially small investors are really getting jerked around. And I’m tired of it.
First they talk about forcing companies to send in share certificates bought by the public in two months or less. Then they low operation fees. Remember the “read my lips” promise. Who are they kidding?

Average Investors, You and Me, are Getting Screwed

Company executives sit down in their opulent offices and come up with a strategy to get more cash flow. One not-so-bright kid among them says, “Let’s do a public offer. It’s a fool-proof way of getting huge sums of working capital.”
Then they go out to the newspapers, on radio and television screaming out their advertisements, “Buy our shares, buy our shares!” They promise fat returns on investments and boast about past performances. Then what happens?
You and me believe their lies, hook line and sinker. We take our hard-earned money and buy their shares, then the nightmare begins…
We wait in anticipation to receive our share certificates, to prove we own a part of this company but we never see it. We wait…2 months…3 months…6 months…9 months…one year…yet our share certificate is nowhere in sight.

What Do You Think Happened?

We got suckered, like the Americans would say! They lied to us!
You see only a few investors know that…most companies who sell their shares on public offer don’t ever want to return your share certificate! At least not immediately. If they can keep it for a year good for them! If they can keep it for much longer the happier they will be.
What you do know is…if they don’t return your share certificate, you can’t claim ownership of those shares. What you don’t know is…if they don’t return your share certificate, they get to keep your money and they don’t have to pay and dividend on it!
They also know that when you don’t have your share certificate, you can't register it with the CSCS meaning…you can't sell them. That means that if you run into some problem that requires some moneyto solve, and you know you have some shares you can sell to solve it, you can't even sell what belongs to you!
See?
They use our money to run their business, while we sit around unable to do anything about it! I mean if this isn’t daylight robbery with the media and a piece of paper, I don’t know what it is!
I give them my money, but I don’t get my certificate back! I don’t receive a dividend on them. Worse, I don’t get to be paid any interest on my money. It's outrageous!
Can you imagine that? I almost thought my money was gone forever, after all I bought my shares over two years ago.

Until,

I ran across a workable angle. It’s cheap. And it’s legal. It’s meant for the rich. But it’s perfect for us little guys. You don’t need any money. And we can get the same breaks those who know how to get around this thieving do- rich investors.
I can hardly believe it. Get this. I recovered ALL my shares back. For peanuts. Yes I received my share certificate and I did it…in less than 4 weeks.
It’s my way of fighting back.
Now I buy almost any shares I want because I know EXACTLY what to do to have my shares with me in a jiffy.
It’s time to put these companies in check. They’re already getting too much from all of us.

I Was Absolutely Delighted When

I discovered this easy share certificate recovery technique. I was so amazed by it's simplicity that I put it all together inside one little unusual ebook. It’s called HOW TO RECOVER YOUR SHARE CERTIFICATES IN LESS THAN 4 WEEKS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO.
My friends say it's the damnedest book they've ever seen. Has priceless information inside it, that’ll let you recover your lost share certificates no matter how long you’ve tried to get it back without success. Pages aren’t much though, but it’s dynamite. You get the exact number to call to find those with your share certificate, then you just call them and present a few little information about yourself. A couple of weeks later you’ve got your shares back.

Inside it you’ll learn the following among others…
The no-fail procedure that will get you your share certificate back before you know it.
Discover the 9 character phone number (jealously guarded by the Stock Exchange). When you call this number you’ll receive all the information you want about who’s holding your share certificates and where they are.
What to tell them (after you’ve gotten the phone number) and show them about yourself so that they won’t have any excuse and no option but to give you your certificate. (this one is the killer tactic)
What to do so that you will never have to worry about your share certificates getting missing or not reaching you ever again.
Why writing to Media houses like Financial Standard etc. about recovering your share certificate is a lost cause (Don’t even bother about this. It just doesn’t work)

How to recover your lost and missed dividends after your share certificates are in your hands. (You’re not planning to leave it for them, are you?)
How to still get your share certificate back, without you even being there physically! This one is a real no-brainer, especially if you are very busy and tied up that you can’t do it yourself. HINT: all it takes is a simple letter written and handed over to a specific person you’ll learn about)
And so much more space won’t even let me tell you about here. You just have to get this book to see how to take back your life and your money from the people who’re holding it against your will.

I Bet You Want To Know How Much It Costs, Right?

I won't be a sleazy salesman and ask you to pay me an outrageous sum, no. All I'm asking you to send is a token sum of

NOT =N=10,000 (This is way too much and beyond the reach of many small investors)

Not =N= 7,000 (This is still far out for most people)

Not =N=5,000 ( this is a reasonable price and a leading stockbroker who read the ebook said I should sell it for this price, but No!)

So how much is it?
Just =N=3,000 only.

But You Have To Act Fast Because,

This price is going to be reviewed upwards very very soon.
The reason why I'm giving it to you at this low price is because, I am running a market test. I'm currently looking to see the demand this timely information will generate within the next three weeks. If at the end of that time I recieve at least 20 enquiries about it, my suspicions that may people desperately need it will be confirmed. After that the price will go up to =N=5,000, maybe even as high up as =N=7,000.

This is Your Chance To,

Lock in your position at this low price of =N=3,000, and save at least =N=2,000.
And to further show you that I have your best interests at heart, I offering you my, No Questions Asked 60 Days It-Will-Work Order and download HOW TO RECOVER YOUR SHARE CERTIFICATES IN LESS THAN 4 WEEKS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO. Put to use the strategies inside it exactly as I show you and if after 60 days (one year) you don't have your share certificates ready to be sent to you as promised…or you are not absolutely delighted for any reason…You will receive not only a prompt, courteous refund but also my sincerest apologies for wasting your time."

Sound fair?

Now, I don't want to sound like some salesman or something…I really don't…I do want to strongly urge you to order right now because I just can not imagine ANYTHING that can make you happier thanrecovering an investment you may have already counted as lost…Can you?

I mean,

, every moment you wait…makes it harder and harder and harder to recover your lost share certificates, take advantage of this opportunity because, who knows what may happen tomorrow. The government may decide to ask people to forfeit their investments if a number of years have passed. Yes, it could happen.

Just think about the current financial crises in the USA, Asia and Europe right now. Do you think our government has the money to bail out any company if the same thing happened here, as indication are showing everyday might be the case? The answer if you don't know it yet is a big NO.

Even if it does, those vile people in Abuja won't allow it to happen. And even if they do, you can be sure that the criteria for getting any money you lose in a company is, you guessed it, your share certificate!

You see? Are you afraid yet?

It is INDIFFERENCE and NOT FATE…that is YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY right now.

So please, hurry. Read the order instruction box below. Place your order. Download'HOW TO RECOVER YOUR SHARE CERTIFICATES IN LESS THAN 4 WEEKS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO' so we can get started today. This is your only chance to recover your lost shares and it's accompanying proof of ownership-your share certificate. I believe fate has brought us together :-)

I truly urge you to get this ebook, it'll be the best investment you ever made this year. However, if you think it’s too much and would rather poke in the dark trying to figure it out for yourself then be my guest. If I can guess, you probably have an investment 5 – 50 times or more the price of this book locked down with you unable to reach it. If so, isn’t the price of =N= 2,000 a reasonable sum to pay to recover that investment. Come on! Here’s How To, Ordered Your

Own Copy Of HOW TO RECOVER YOUR SHARE CERTIFICATES IN LESS THAN
4 WEEKS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Step 1:
Pay the sum of N3, 000 into Diamond Bank
Account name: COLIN ANYANWU
Account number: 0171050019305
N.B: You can pay in from any branch of Diamond Bank nationwide.

Step 2:
Send a SMS {text message} to 08033709813 or email colinbynoe@yahoo.co.uk including your Name, State, package ordered, teller number, amount paid, phone number and email address.

Step 3:
Upon receipt of this, your payment will be confirmed and then your package will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours.
It's now my turn to do ALL the work, We will confirm your payment as soon as you notify me. I will then send your Recover Your Lost Shares book within the next 24 hours.

It's that simple!
Sincerely Yours.
Colin Anyanwu

P.S. It’s up to you. Will you let the company you invested your hard earned money in sit on it and refuse to send your share certificate? If you do nothing, you may never recover that money ever again. To recover it, simply get the HOW TO RECOVER YOUR SHARE CERTIFICATES IN LESS THAN 4 WEEKS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO ebook and in 4 weeks or less your share certificate will be in your hands. P.P.S. Don't let your money go to waste. If someone stole it, you would try to get it back wouldn't you? Don't let them steal this one. IT'S DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. But this is one robbery where you can fight back and win. Order the HOW TO RECOVER YOUR SHARE CERTIFICATES IN LESS THAN 4 WEEKS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO ebook now!
Re: Pls How Far With First Inland Bank (finbank) Shares Certificate? by atilla(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2008
Sorry about ur plight.
first inland have been sending certificates to their suscribers. I would advice you to go to the registrars or if u cant go send someone with a letter of authority for them to collect your certificate.

Some people are still getting theirs right now so it might pay to be patient.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Insurance Sector Shares: Analysis Wanted (AIICO, NEM, Allie, Custodian) / Nigerian Bond Yields Rise After Rate Hike Aimed At Luring Investors / Making Cool Money Through Land Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.