Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Faith........? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith........? (894 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Living Faith Church Is 30 / Faith Is Trusting God, Not Belief In Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith........? by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Faith? Belief that is not based on proof.Trust in somebody or something.I believe in God!I totally do...i also believe in God that made things easier for us.
I attended a burial yesterday of a man cut off in his prime and I am ANGRY!!! I am angry because he has 'faith' and wouldn't go to a hospital to help himself get better..I really wish to understand how this works?how does it come short of the Glory of God if I make use of a gift of healing through doctors?I simply see it as committing suicide really...
Are you a Jehovah witness?do you attend faith tabernacle? I would like some enlightenment...

P.S This ain't a religion bashing thread!
Re: Faith........? by zyzxx(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
Faith does not mean we should not take drugs.
Re: Faith........? by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
zyzxx:
Faith does not mean we should not take drugs.
I heard they don't take,neither going to hospital...
Re: Faith........? by sinequanon: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
mystiqueDZ:
Faith? Belief that is not based on proof.

PROOF IS FAITH!

PROOF IS BELIEF!

You can't prove anything without having faith and belief in the axioms or rules you are using in your proof.

SCIENCE IS FAITH BASED!

SCIENCE IS BELIEF!

Most people are simply not aware of the axioms and fundamental, unchanging rules of science.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Sharia Has No Place In The World / . / Help! So A Rich Man Cant Make Heaven.(matt 19:23-24)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.