Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

"Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President (25103 Views)

Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Ishilove: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2014
There are Muslims that are good friends and I associate with. I love them. I cannot hate Muslims. Why should I? My religion forbids me to do that, but I am begging these people that Muslim clerics, the notable ones from all the denominations of Islam, because Islam has denominations; all the Muslim clerics, all the Muslim political leaders, all the Muslim traditional rulers; these three groups should please for God’s sake and for the sake of Nigeria and for the sake of their own future and their own children and children’s children, they should come together.

Boko Haram will not listen to me. Boko Haram is an ideology. Please ask this question, what is the Salafi ideology in Islam? What is the Wahhabi doctrine in Islam? Are there doctrines like that? Yes. What are the doctrines that these terrorists around the world believe in? The doctrines they are teaching, are they not coming out of this Wahhabi and Salafi doctrines? Boko Haram is basically an ideology. To defeat an ideology, you need a superior ideology. Many of our Muslim brothers have come to say to those of us who don’t know much about Islam that these people are not Muslims.

Alright, but what are these people preaching? Is it not from the Quran? Now you say you have the real thing that this is not the real thing. Then match the real thing with the unreal thing or with the fake. In other words, they must engage these people. There are few Muslim clerics that these people respect till tomorrow. From what I hear, they like discussing the Quran, up to Shekau himself. They must find ways to engage them. I will never have access to them. They don’t even want to hear anything about me because I’m an infidel. But they would listen to some of these clerics. They must locate them, find ways to engage them probably through some of these their Quranic studies and scholars, they may be able to get to a point where they can discourage some of their activities and gradually get them to become sane again, he told Vanguard.

SOURCE: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/dont-negotiate-boko-haram-pastor-oritsejafor/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by crown777(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by pendy79: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2014
When will this man learn to keep his trap shut n continue to feed fat from the fountain of political patronage of PDP and GEJ.

How many fatwas have been given against ISIS in the middleast, how many public broadcast and messages has eminent Islamic jurists given to adherent to the stupid and non scriptural acts of Boko Haram? If the first instruction of Angel Jubril to the the prophet of Islam was IQRA(read) where will BH now say it got its own version of Education being forbidden.

Guess the day SHAME was shared in the heavens, pastor bling bling wasn't at home. He keeps spewing rubbish Everytime he talks. Shiek Jaffar was killed for preaching against their ideology, shiek gunmi escaped a suicide bombing attack, many eminent scholars killed in cold blood all because they countered the sentiment and belief of boko haram.

He should leave serious matters of state security to wise counsels and continue in his gun running or money laundering private jet kabukabu biz.

A terrorist ideology is dealt with with fatal blows and rendered incapacitated with superior military tactics and intelligence.

You only negotiate with remnants of the group who are scared of their lives after seeing what have become of their comrades at arms. The Tamil Tigers of srilanka, the abu sayyef of thailand, the alqaeda of afghanistan, the taliban in pakistan, the basque separitist group ETA in spain and france, the columbian FARC, the IRA in northern ireland, the AQIM in Algeria and Northern mail were made to face the full military force of the countries they operated in, they paid with their bloods and lives and were the ones eager and begging for peace when they felt the squeeze.

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Goddex: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2014
[size=13pt]Wao . . . so touching

Buhari is one of those Islamic Political leaders I am convinced Boko Haram will listen to.

Unfortunately, he has refused to intervened - maybe he shares in their ideology and also enjoys the killings atleast for political advantage

Jonathan is an infidel. Boko Haram will hack him dead if they have a way. Only patrotic Muslims whom these guys respect can help out

[/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2014
pendy79:
When will this man learn to keep his trap shut n continue to feed fat from the fountain of political patronage of PDP and GEJ.

How many fatwas have been given against ISIS in the middleast, how many public broadcast and messages has eminent Islamic jurists given to adherent to the stupid and non scriptural acts of Boko Haram? If the first instruction of Angel Jubril to the the prophet of Islam was IQRA(read) where will BH now say it got its own version of Education being forbidden.

Guess the day SHAME was shared in the heavens, pastor bling bling wasn't at home. He keeps spewing rubbish Everytime he talks. Shiek Jaffar was killed for preaching against their ideology, shiek gunmi escaped a suicide bombing attack, many eminent scholars killed in cold blood all because they countered the sentiment and belief of boko haram.

He should leave serious matters of state security to wise counsels and continue in his gun running or money laundering private jet kabukabu biz.
You are indeed knowledgeable, thanks. When people like this pastor ( a suspect himself) come out to say nonsense, you wonder if they don't read at all. There are stories of shekau beheading his commanders that disagree with him expecially on the chibok kids, there are many clerics that have lost their lives to these animals. BokoHaram is a criminal and terrorist group and should be defeated with force.
Do you go preaching to a man with a rocket launcher and is probably high on hashish?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2014
What is pastor bling bling saying now? Preach to Shekau? Who does that? How much islamic clerics do we still have left to savage? Think now. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by iceberylin(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2014
My best friend is a muslim

They are cool...
No hard feeling buh she can be mean grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by mifavour(f): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2014
well said!

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by holatin(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2014
U think the heading should be
DONT NEGOTIATE WITH BOKO HARAM- PASTOR 50 CENT.
why wount he say so, he haven't lose a child,wife,friend or love ones to boko haram.
when you are loosing a war with too many catuaties, then you raise a white flag not that you are coward but you are trying to stop the number of casualties from increasing.
and to pastor 50 cent......one day we will both be in front of God n.aked to recount abi na account for our action.
I wish you well sir

15 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Splashme: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Ishilove:

Boko Haram will not listen to me. Boko Haram is an ideology. Please ask this question, what is the Salafi ideology in Islam? What is the Wahhabi doctrine in Islam? Are there doctrines like that? If Yes, what are the doctrines that these terrorists around the world believe in? The doctrines they are teaching, are they not coming out of this Wahhabi and Salafi doctrines? Boko Haram is basically an ideology. To defeat an ideology, you need a superior ideology. . .

Any Muslim in the house?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by grinface98(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Make this man shut his mouth jare

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
GOD HELP NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by mcmukoko12(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Let's flush out the following: boko haram, corrupt politicians spiritually and physically. Election is near, do it now or never.

Pray for Nigeria

Prayer points

1. Evil politicians, corrupt politicians you will never rule us again in the name of Jesus.
2. Blood tasting terrorists, receive total confusion and scatter
3. Dark powers that want to swallow Nigeria you will never succeed, swallow yourselves in Jesus name.

More hot prayer points: WWW.hotprayerzones..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by mifavour(f): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
crown777:
angry keep it up!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by ayobase(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
all my muslim friends from here to the core north are likeable. they bitterly condemn the act of terrorism.

the differences we share is infinitesimal compared to the similarities we have in common.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by kayce911(f): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2014
So on point.....when ever we stop being diplomatic and speak bluntly on this Haram issue like this man of God,that's when we will get it right.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by emmyx2010: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2014
Am scared of ORITSEJAFOR, whenever he voices out like dis. Hope dis insane people wont locate him one day.

4 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by thiefnubu(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2014
angry Can this dude just shut up, wear his blings and ride his jet.... Make him no provoke me this sunday Morning o

It is people like this that make me wish for dictatorship in this country... Some people's freedom of speech needs to be curtailed indefinitely!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by omenka(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2014
Oritsejafor should stop using his jet to ferry arms to the group.

13 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Ambrogio(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Now that I've started making first page regularly, i don't know what to do again undecided cry

My own is: Destroy terrorists wherever they may me. Peace is achieved through destruction of Violent opposition.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by orasuyiefosa(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Free this man...., this days I hardly trusst this men of God...I only trust God

5 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by flymallam: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Oritsejaforr
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by omenka(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
ayobase:
all my muslim friends from here to the core north are likeable. they bitterly condemn the act of terrorism.

the differences we share is infinitesimal compared to the similarities we have in common.
shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by john403: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
john403:
BOKO HARAM: Borno Residents Ask Govt To Enlist Vigilantes, Hunters To Liberate Captured Towns
Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1367-boko-haram-borno-residents-tell-govt-to-enlist-vigilantes-hunters-to-liberate-captured-towns
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I think Gov't should consider that

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by kamez(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Soon he ll contest for President...

Aso rock don dey hungry this man

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by YBNSCEO(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
.......ayo hafa ur private jet I get anoda bulk of guns and ammunition wey I won supply go iraq how e go b?as usual abi??no pass through south african this time o I no want any delay..correct guy hala gej for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by decode55(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
the chain-wearing, jewelry-flashing, private jet-flying controversial president of CAN?

He has waddled into Politics again abi?

Okay.

Continue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by jamex93(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2014
"Eatin pop corn"..........oh i never brush God hv mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan / 2019: Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Party Elders Dump Party For SDP / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.