Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? (733 Views)

*****office Space For Rent In Computer Village Lagos ********** / Weekly Price Of Uk Used Blackberry Phone In Ikeja Computer Village. / The Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by hubreality(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
Computer Village Is Now Open and Back!
I thank God for the re-opening of Computer Village today 25th November 2008.

It has been resolved.

Taxation are by shops/offices and shared among individuals contained in any shops/offices.
No More Area Boys control and renting of road spaces to Show Glass people and road hawkers inside the Villa.
Illegal Structures standing on the road were brought down.

Anyway, sanity seem to have come!

I will be showing later snaps taken today in this regard.
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
Am so happy because thats my source of income i sell mobile apps and build system.God is so good.
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by hubreality(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yes ooh! So sorry for the container shops. Thou it could be painful but atleast on the other hand, sanity has come. Good news; No more areas boys bad image for the villa.
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by stancozy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
Thanks 4 3 404 cool
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by hayprof(m): 4:23am On Nov 26, 2008
**releaved** kiss
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by sect(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2008
So finally i can get my sonyericsson phone. Affordables, here i come.
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by engrhamid(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2008
Wow! Its good to read post. I've never been to this forum before. I thank God my friend told me to come here. I've lost a lot of customers cos of computer village stuff. Thank God its back.
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by dragnet: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
well what can I say?

THANK GOD !!
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by hayprof(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2008
I was there 2day, the whole Show-Glass boys nd gals were cleared, but i heard its gon b closed on Friday again if em' Tax is not paid .

I HEARD 0oo! grin
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by engrhamid(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2008
Make i quickly go buy my customer's needs sharp sharp.
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by hubreality(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2008
Every shops/offices and their contained individuals are expected to pay up their taxes by Friday 28th Nov. Failure to comply will lead to closure of any shops/offices that default, not the entire villa; This was agreed in the previous meeting by the Landlords, the Capdan, and the occupants of various shops and offices therein. Many have payed their taxies.
No more hanging along the streets of the villa by persons and trading structures of any kind on the roads. No more area boys harrashments and bully government. O! Boy many things happened during the closure. Many are wondering what next after losing their container shops and the show glass business. It's a big pity. So sorry for so many affected. Anyway, Orderliness, Rules and Regulations have taken their places. People are getting worried about the security of lives and properties that may be challanged, if these enviromentally affected ones go jobless without seeing the kind of kind of money they see while at the floor "Computer Village."
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by MrCrackles(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2008
Dem don open computer village?!
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by hubreality(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2008
Yes. It was opened yesterday 25th November.
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by sect(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2008
Yeah, sanity has returned to C.V but for how long? I trust Lagos area boys, they dont give up their territories easily. They'll return soon,jst watch out.
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by paxson: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2008
anybody with any vital information on camcorder, brands and amount, i need to buy one, its urgent
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by smartsoft(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2008
eeeeeeeeehen now i can go and buy more memory to my laptop lol
Re: Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened? by stancozy(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2008
@engrhamid, no more 1h s.W from that our customer sha, LoL,show for c.V, i want buy external drive casing next week

(1) (Reply)

Clothes, Fabrics, Laces, Wrappers, And Ladies Assecories! / Boost Ur Internet Connection Speed 5times Faster / Brand New Hp550 With Intel Celeron Is Available At 80k So Hurry Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.