Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. (12410 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... / Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
ChickRockz:
Well both of them are great dancers but I think it's Usher..his dance moves are more fluid and are smoother than Chris Brown's and that's an indication that he's a natural.Chris Brown like somebody here said dances "gragra"..he puts a lot of effort and muscle into his moves showing that he worked hard to learn those moves.I prefer Chris Brown's dancing but I think Usher is a better dancer cuz it comes to him naturally.
No! No!, This where you got it all wrong. Chris brown is a great dancer and doesn't put much effort into his dancing, usher on the other hand, has been copying Micheal Jackson's moves for years, and at times it looks like he puts more effort to make the moves his own and end up overdoing it! but chris brown is full of energy smiley and God! does he make me shout on the lord when he starts to move grin

1 Like

Re: Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. by Emperorking20(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2014
ChickRockz:
Well both of them are great dancers but I think it's Usher..his dance moves are more fluid and are smoother than Chris Brown's and that's an indication that he's a natural.Chris Brown like somebody here said dances "gragra"..he puts a lot of effort and muscle into his moves showing that he worked hard to learn those moves.I prefer Chris Brown's dancing but I think Usher is a better dancer cuz it comes to him naturally.
Hmmm! Completely disagrees.. That Brown's moves aren't "fluid" as you say is no indication that he isn't a natural.. MJ's moves where energetic too.. So what can u say abt that? smiley
Brown just happens to display more energy and passion in his moves.. Which I think usher now lacks..
Heck! he dances like the lady he isn't.
Re: Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. by Emperorking20(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2014
mayapop:
No! No!, This where you got it all wrong. Chris brown is a great dancer and doesn't put much effort into his dancing, usher on the other hand, has been copying Micheal Jackson's moves for years, and at times it looks like he puts more effort to make the moves his own and end up overdoing it! but chris brown is full of energy smiley and God! does he make me shout on the lord when he starts to move grin
Nuff said! cool /thread closed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Tom Tom Should Endorse Bam Bam Because Her Voice Is So Smooth": BBNaija's Leo / Ifezue Emmanuel Becomes Brand Ambassador For Sugarland Real Estate (Photos) / Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.