Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,288 members, 7,853,361 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

One Campaign Ad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Campaign Ad (404 Views)

Flashback Video Of SDP MKO Kingibe Campaign Ad / APC Thumbs Boko Haram, New Campaign Ad (video) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Campaign Ad by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hey listen to this 1min ad I put together (no studio effect) for the People's General. Hoping that many supporters would contribute in their various ways.

I asked a friend "why would you vote for GeJ for a second term"

and his response?

"I want him to stay there to clear all the mess he created for us and bring back the girls"

I was so shocked at his high level of STUPIDITY. Like Seriously?? you want GeJ to remain for 4yrs so that he can stay help look for your girls he lost? I couldn't laugh or cry. But funny fact is that these is the mindset of majority of voters...they don't know what they really want. Hope we get to enlighten them "before its

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigerian-born U.S Soldier Urges Jonathan To Suspend Gentility / Salation Fighters / Birds Of The Same Feather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.