Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? (851 Views)

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / Couple Dressed Up As Shrek & Princess Fiona For Their Wedding -SEE PHOTOS / Ladies, Does It Take You Up To 2hours To Get Dressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by kropelgrada(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
So it happened that this morning for the first time in ages, my live in chick got dressed and ready for church service before me.
And she just stood there and rubbed it in on me as I was getting dressed up that it really sinked in.Because I was used to making fun of her while I wait for her to get dressed,so now she sees this as an opportunity to get back at me.
But I must note here that she got out of shower before I got in.Was feeling a little tired and groggy from last nite that I did everything at a relatively slow pace.
But it didn't end there as it became a topic of discuss as we drove down to church.
On getting to church,we were kind of late and had to stand outside for the liturgy to be concluded (Catholics will understand what I mean)
While we stood there she continued the discussion and insisted that had it not being for me we wouldn't be standing outside and that "I dress up like a woman." That really got to me and I had to rebuke her in a stern voice that I've had enough of the topic.That prompted her to stop.
I hate being compared to a woman.
I admit that I took a while to get dressed this morning, but it took me just 10mins on the max to get dressed and step out.
Normally on the average while getting dressed for work I do it in 5-7 minutes max,considering the fact that I'm always in a hurry every time I get dressed for work.
So please guys what is the maximum time a guy requires to get dressed up,cos I won't want to be labelled a woman next time. smiley
You can also state how long it takes you to get ready.

Happy Sunday folks.
Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
what of 12 hours
Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by kropelgrada(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
what of 12 hours
Be serious...
Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
kropelgrada:

Be serious...
ok sir
Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by Wisegeek01(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by marieolae(f): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2014
For a man, what is he really doing?

I'd say 10-20 mins.

Just to comb the hair and cream the body ni tongue
Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2014
I know a lady dat wakes up by 3am to start gettin ready for an 8'o clock class n always go late! Why ? MAKEEUP!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by ghost1718(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2014
let me start here,,,,, bath 3min,dressing+combing take 2min,,,total 5minutes, so what re u with the remin 5min??
Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by kropelgrada(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
let me start here,,,,, bath 3min,dressing+combing take 2min,,,total 5minutes, so what re u with the remin 5min??
Hmm...u be flash?
Re: What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up? by ghost1718(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2014
kropelgrada:

Hmm...u be flash?
no be now flesh dey do fast nah

(1) (Reply)

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation Review / Chiamaka's Makeover....chopped Brows Transformed / Before You Exfoliate, Click Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.