Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? (1638 Views)

Photos From Lanre Makun's Child's Naming Ceremony / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony, Gov. Fashola Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
I just wonder the tends of naming a child this days, some parents just give their children any name which they may not even grow up to like at all. So, the question is retrospectively, should a child hav a say in his or her naming?
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by Evina(f): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yes. If the child can talk and is not in any way dependent on the parents.

See question

1 Like

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by teemanbastos(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
na d 1st day dm born pikin im qo fit talk? Nawa o
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
OMG! who is dis dumbstard and pointless fellow who lacks intellectual content asking this crappy question, i can see your crappiness is developing, seems the battery upstair is totally shut-down? Your verbosity is exceeded only by your total stupidity. just look at d way u're disgracing your family so do u ever read at all? dis is very moronic of u, I know u are nobody's fool, but maybe someone will adopt u one day. I would have like to insult u, but the sad truth is that u wouldn't understand me. Nobody in this world will ever imagine or dream of this senseless and tirade question, so u make dis thread and expect people to say waow u tried, don't expect an attractive response frm pple, an never make thread again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
LewisO:
OMG! who is dis dumbstard and pointless fellow who lacks intellectual content asking this crappy question, i can see your crappiness is developing, seems the battery upstair is totally shut-down? Your verbosity is exceeded only by your total stupidity. just look at d way u're disgracing your family so do u ever read at all? dis is very moronic of u, I know u are nobody's fool, but maybe someone will adopt u one day. I would have like to insult u, but the sad truth is that u wouldn't understand me. Nobody in this world will ever imagine or dream of this senseless and tirade question, so u make dis thread and expect people to say waow u tried, don't expect an attractive response frm pple, an never make thread again!
another yaba left patient on the lose.. yaba escapeee. It's quite obvious u don't come from any home cos u simply displayed ur level of mental illness by insulting ppl's family. Anyway, who expects any reasonable response from a mentally derained individual. Tel ur family to return u ASAP to yaba left cos that's Whr u so belong
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
That was the reason why i ask u if u know how to read at all, coz if u know hw to read and understand u won't say i insulted ya family, i won't like to indulge in all kinds of gavage wit u...
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Am amazed at ur folly, u seem to sound like an educated illiterate cos if not, u wnt bring up d issue of u disgracing ur family. By d way, d thread wasn't opened for u and u do av the liberty of huggin a transformer. Engage ur cerebral cortex b4 typing. Dnt let ur hand run faster than ur brain, Read well beach... RETROSPECTIVELY
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by tobiboss(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:
Yes. If the child can talk and is not in any way dependent on the parents.

See question
na so me too i see am, lol@ bolded
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by tobiboss(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2014
LewisO:
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2014

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2014
Never lash-out at pple, coz u may lash at those who lashes more than u're and u must discourteously get lash, u're not d type i will be hitting-back at coz u just a lunatic, i can see u gats no brain your brain is just dat of a snail, in fact ur question shows it all I would ask you how old you are, but I reckon you can't count that high, If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid..

1 Like

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
LewisO:
Never lash-out at pple, coz u may lash at those who lashes more than u're and u must discourteously get lash, u're not d type i will be hitting-back at coz u just a lunatic, i can see u gats no brain your brain is just dat of a snail, in fact ur question shows it all I would ask you how old you are, but I reckon you can't count that high, If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid..
u av d brain of a cockroach and u seem not to engage ur brain b4 typin. U need a psychiatric evaluation cos u sounded like a mad e goat on the lose. Ur brain is not inur cranium, it's just in ur butt. I dnt need to engage u in any rhetorical apathy cos u ar a senseless, dejected, insane being. Pls, bring it on hipo grin.. I weep for u brother.. get well soon wen u get back to yaba left
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
I can see that's where u belong Coccydynia , seems you're the head among those mad ones their, You remind me of a younger, dumber Arnold Schwarzenegger.Guys like you are why girls turn lesbian.Hold on, I'll go find you a tampon. If I give you some Midol, will that shut you up? Wow, you're even dumber than you look.

1 Like

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Eeyaaaa... e day pain u nio? wait, I get antidote for ur schizo man... ur madness is of at terminal end, ur craziness no fit get care for yaba left sef. Omo, u Nedd synagogue touch wallahi. Mad man wey dem suppose delete for NL. BT d way, seun suppose dey screen ppl for nairaland b4 dey register sef grin grin grin ur size dey wella... ediottttttttt grin grin ur madness is DSM class 4 wallahi. Mad man on NL.. chei!!! In PEJ Voice, seun, diariss God oooooo
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hey! u stark illiterate am gonna tell u something, all what u're saying are pointless so as your question is pointless and dat makes u pointless, look u are the worst folk with the worse brain in this world, do u know why? coz u ever asked the worst question in this world and also on NLd, and dat worst question will last for eternity, and dat foolishness shows out ur foolish reputation, At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people - you are obnoxious in a different and worse way, Don't you have a terribly empty feeling in ur skull? Don't thank me for insulting u. It was my pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
LewisO:
Hey! u stark illiterate am gonna tell u something, all what u're saying are pointless so as your question is pointless and dat makes u pointless, look u are the worst folk with the worse brain in this world, do u know why? coz u ever asked the worst question in this world and also on NLd, and dat worst question will last for eternity, and dat foolishness shows out ur foolish reputation, At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people - you are obnoxious in a different and worse way, Don't you have a terribly empty feeling in ur skull? Don't thank me for insulting u. It was my pleasure.
I sensed u wil be let lose around this time already cos of d nature of ur sickness(wc exhibits circadian rythm) so I was waiting for u. U know wht, u have a brain but it's in ur hand, so u just put it into makin d writin for u while using no hands with tremor @ rest. Ur dumb brain shld av made u realise u ar just a nuisance to nairaland and as a matter of fact, u ar supose to be an outcast as regards public views and opinions. U sure luk like ds MAD man along under d bridge(iwo road) Ib who alwas says he is mad and he bears lewis. I shld av known b4. I stil maintain the fact dat ur av class 4 psychiatric disorder according to DSM 1V. Ur ar supposed to be flogged and locked up by ur so called family but Wc family wil even remember some1 like u of suboptimal intelligent quotient? U really deserved desertification by ur relatives. Guy, use ur haloperidol and chlorpromazine, u ar beginning to show clinical features of ur illness again. Dnt thnk me for insulting ur atrophic cerebral cortex, it's just dat am Gud @ it ediotttt grin grin grin.. I wil wait for ur mentally derained response
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Keep talking, someday you'll say something
intelligent! seems u want my attention why can't u seek for it? i can see u gats no job and that makes u jobless, Microphallus, hey mind if u deer include the word family in this, i bet u i will hit all your families.
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2014
;DEeya, I thnk ur dicck dey small ni grin grin. Attention frnds of LeWiSh O, he has started manifesting violent behaviour again, he is talkin irrationally and destroyin things. He needs urgent electroconvulsive therapy!... u started family stuffs and must surely pay for it. I never sent u to comment dumb brain. Go and take ur drugs... CPZ, haloperidol and DZP, with urgent ECT, u shld be better a bit grin grin grin grin grin... u dnt knw d meanin of wht u type man, use ur dic Ediot.. Wetin bring microphallus here or do u wnt me to te u dat u av a deformity called MICRO ENCEPHALY ni? no wonder u think as such... get a life man, nxt time, u wnt rush to comment without engagin ur atrophic cerebrum!!! Just like u said in ur very first dumbest comment, u ar such a disgrace to ur family! I await the nxt time u wen u av a spike of brain touch tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin.. regardin ur first silly comment, if u need to txt ur uncoordinated grammatical prowesss, this is not d best forum for u cos u wil definitely get disgraced and knocked out grin grin grin
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2014
See question.
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by fairygeh(f): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Oh shocked One honest question.poster are u an 1 mbecile?
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2014
fairygeh:
Oh shocked One honest question.poster are u an 1 mbecile?
ar u mentally retarrrrded grin grin
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
What do u use dat your cracked finger to type? u typed the word disgrace and knock-out, by who u? u lack adhesions its so unfortunate u can even write, u're not even up to par, i can see that your fingers, hands and brain are paralyzed, stupidness runs in your blood, idiotness lives in your bone, the idiotic fellow dat calls himself Dapo, All of your ancestors must be numbers in the millions, it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing u, Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass. u're stupid; u're possessed by a retarded ghost. Hey, I heard you went to the butcher and asked for 10 cents worth of dog meat and he asked you if u wanted it wrapped or if you would eat it on the spot,Ninnyhammer.

1 Like

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
LewisO:
What do u use dat your cracked finger to type? u typed the word disgrace and knock-out, by who u? u lack adhesions its so unfortunate u can even write, u're not even up to par, i can see that your fingers, hands and brain are paralyzed, stupidness runs in your blood, idiotness lives in your bone, the idiotic fellow dat calls himself Dapo, All of your ancestors must be numbers in the millions, it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing u, Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass. u're stupid; u're possessed by a retarded ghost. Hey, I heard you went to the butcher and asked for 10 cents worth of dog meat and he asked you if u wanted it wrapped or if you would eat it on the spot,Ninnyhammer.
ogbeni lewictcch grin grin grin sorry, lewinson, I can see ur mumu is of d highest order. U need deliverance by synagogue wallahi, u av alwas displayed ur folly here and am happy u stil continue to do so, ur great ancestors, ur forefathers and ur other ones on the other side ar not proud of u Mr e goat, u need to to engage ur empty brain, yes empty brain b4 u type, see, in intentionally create ds thread for a stupid lewis like u. By d way, how market 2day under d bridge? I hop u took ur antisychotics and Dats y u cld engage ur tiny fingers in typin rubbish again. Look, u ar not @ my level @ all cos even if u make photocopy of u, ur great ancestors, u ar still small. I can see u ar dump, u ar psychotic, ur ar hopeless,infact, u shld be recruited by boko haram so that u can end ur pathetic life. See, let me await ur dumb response again, it was a pleasure reading the rubbish u typed earlier. BTW, am enjoying this ediot... go and recruit ur family, am waiting for u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. u thnk I dey joke wt u? D spirit of prince of persia livin in u has got 7stars wallahi... get well soon lewitch grin grin grin grin I continue to weep for u in patience joanthan's voice.... with white hanky in my hands. chei! Na sm1 pikin be ds oooo grin grin.. NOTA BELE: b4 u submit ur nxt response, I can assure u there is an already made response waitn for u, so, u dnt need to go and come back, just submit and get ur response tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
My friend, it's not 'adhesion' grin grin grin.. it's called 'cohesion" grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
dapsoneh:
ogbeni lewictcch grin grin grin sorry, lewinson, I can see ur mumu is of d highest order. U need deliverance by synagogue wallahi, u av alwas displayed ur folly here and am happy u stil continue to do so, ur great ancestors, ur forefathers and ur other ones on the other side ar not proud of u Mr e goat, u need to to engage ur empty brain, yes empty brain b4 u type, see, in intentionally create ds thread for a stupid lewis like u. By d way, how market 2day under d bridge? I hop u took ur antisychotics and Dats y u cld engage ur tiny fingers in typin rubbish again. Look, u ar not @ my level @ all cos even if u make photocopy of u, ur great ancestors, u ar still small. I can see u ar dump, u ar psychotic, ur ar hopeless,infact, u shld be recruited by boko haram so that u can end ur pathetic life. See, let me await ur dumb response again, it was a pleasure reading the rubbish u typed earlier. BTW, am enjoying this ediot... go and recruit ur family, am waiting for u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. u thnk I dey joke wt u? D spirit of prince of persia livin in u has got 7stars wallahi... get well soon lewitch grin grin grin grin I continue to weep for u in patience joanthan's voice.... with white hanky in my hands. chei! Na sm1 pikin be ds oooo grin grin.. NOTA BELE: b4 u submit ur nxt response, I can assure u there is an already made response waitn for u, so, u dnt need to go and come back, just submit and get ur response tongue tongue tongue
I can see u can even write and read, u jst repeating urself are u a repeatilosa? definitely yes! precise who is joking wit u are u lost or something i can see ur family didn't get themselves having a crap like u, your brain waves fall a little short of the beach. Once upon a time there was a naughty little schoolboy. He and his gang were always playing tricks on the teachers and bullying other children in the school. One day he got himself into very serious trouble with a naughty schoolgirl and he was sent to the Headmaster who decided to disgrace the. naughty boy and his gang in front of the whole
school. After this punishment the boy turned into a hard
and bitter character. Perhaps it was not the
punishment that changed him but the fact that he
realised people in authority would always be there
to kick him down and the Establishment would
always put him in his place. He knew that he could
not change the past but he vowed that in the future
he would always get what he wanted. The naughty
little boy grew up... into Mr Frenchify Dapobulls. The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family. Well all spring from apes but you didn't spring far enough. Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you
were sixteen years old before you learned how to
wave good-bye. Hw did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?

1 Like

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Grow up boy, it's dat exact brain wave dat is disturbing u man... u ar just tryn to kill ursef and ur family members and ur ancestors. u shld try and get to knw dat u dnt av a life to live, u ar so pathetic and can even be anytn in life. U dnt come to a forum dat is opend to everyone and come to coment in a derogatory manner and espect to go scot free. Never man! Ur case is like Mr buli, a patient @ neuropsychiatric hospital, he alwas tells his docs he was okay until he was tested. He was asked to comment on a ccase of murder and his comments were exactly urs wc means ur case is beyond redemption. U shld go bak to ur family and cry, ask dem wht happend d nite ur mama conceived u, maybe she tuk wht she was not suppose to take. Anyway, under d bridge has an abode fo ppl like you but dat is a disgrace to ur entire family lineage. One more thing, just like I said, am really enjoyn ds so much having sm1 like u who thinks he is good @ throwin tantrum, i's like peak milk, it alwas bring out the best inm me... let's enjoy this 2gada while it last madman grin grin grin..lest I 4get, u shld av a spike of twich anytime soon, cos just like I said, ur case exhibits circadian rthym, so, I xpect a discharge sooonnn from u. Last bullet, I wil like u chained 2nite so dat they dnt start lukin for u in d Mony b4 u get knocked down by an uncomin vehicle grin in frank edoho'svoice.. ur time start nowb
Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by LewisO: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2014
dapsoneh:
Grow up boy, it's dat exact brain wave dat is disturbing u man... u ar just tryn to kill ursef and ur family members and ur ancestors. u shld try and get to knw dat u dnt av a life to live, u ar so pathetic and can even be anytn in life. U dnt come to a forum dat is opend to everyone and come to coment in a derogatory manner and espect to go scot free. Never man! Ur case is like Mr buli, a patient @ neuropsychiatric hospital, he alwas tells his docs he was okay until he was tested. He was asked to comment on a ccase of murder and his comments were exactly urs wc means ur case is beyond redemption. U shld go bak to ur family and cry, ask dem wht happend d nite ur mama conceived u, maybe she tuk wht she was not suppose to take. Anyway, under d bridge has an abode fo ppl like you but dat is a disgrace to ur entire family lineage. One more thing, just like I said, am really enjoyn ds so much having sm1 like u who thinks he is good @ throwin tantrum, i's like peak milk, it alwas bring out the best inm me... let's enjoy this 2gada while it last madman grin grin grin..lest I 4get, u shld av a spike of twich anytime soon, cos just like I said, ur case exhibits circadian rthym, so, I xpect a discharge sooonnn from u. Last bullet, I wil like u chained 2nite so dat they dnt start lukin for u in d Mony b4 u get knocked down by an uncomin vehicle grin in frank edoho'svoice.. ur time start nowb
That is why u're stark illiterate, u were trying to correct someone, i see u're blind and u know nothing, u were saying there is nothing like adhesion, can u see dat u gat no intellectual content, u can't write u can't even spell what a shameless blubbering idiot, wow seems u wanna learn frm me and i think u are learning from me, but the sad truth is that u're not even improving, u said u make thwart thread, just look the thread u make did anybody say something gud about it, they ignored your ignorant ignoramus thread what a big shame to u, your head was under your feet when u're thinking of making a thread while standing on your brain coward, I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that u've never used it. Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on
you today? I don't consider you a vulture. I consider u
something a vulture would eat. When God was throwing intelligence down to the earth, you were holding an umbrella. Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance? Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance? Instead of being born again, why don't you just grow up?u are so stupid you got hit by a parked car, u make me believe in reincarnation. Nobody can be as stupid as you in one lifetime. have u considered suing your brains for
nonsupport? I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! Whom am I calling "stupid"? I don't know. What's your name?

1 Like

Re: Should A Child Hav A Say In His/her Naming? by dapsoneh: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Dindirin ni e lewinch, ur stupidity knows no bound. Adhesion wasn't supposed to be used in dat context, I know I must be one of thise who 'runs' their English with ' WAYEC' infact, jonathan's wife better pass u. Who wnts to learn from an idiot like u? Wht does an empty brain havt ot offer? Wht does a known patient ychiatric hospita hav to off d publict? Bt d way, leart u escaped yesterd Ay from d hosp and cldnt take ur drug... hmmmmm, lewis, lewis. lewis, how many times did I call u, we love u but psychiatric hosp love u more. Pls, return asap boy and take ur drug. I wil like to add to wht u av been takin b4 and also increase d dosage. Take ur CPZ 4times daily, take ur haloperidol 7times daily, pls, ensure ur session of ECT is increased to 5times daily, I dnt care if ur cranium fractures.. is there any brain ther b4? So, let it fracture mayb dat wil put and and to ur mysteries. Ur just has no meanin at "l and so u ar just lukin for sm1 to relate wt havn bn abandoned by evry1 but dnt worry, u alwas av a shoulder to cry on in me. Anytime u av atwitch in ur brain, plas feel free to write, I wil be here to console u. It's like like u ar no longer having episodic neuronal discharge again, it seems to be nocturnal this datlys, but anyhow, weda episodic or nocturnal, I wil stil continue to help u as long as u can stil type. I stil continue to weep for u boy cos am not even so sure of Whr ur case is ending but I knw wht d end might be for u sha. Pls, take all d drugs as prescribed by me lewismad grin grin grin... do u thnk everyone wld be mad as u to write rubbish u wrote ediot? take ur morning medications and come back jor... alias MADLeWImCH.. once again, it's my pleasure to respond to u ds tme of d day... Good morni bt d way grin grin grin.. do they say dat Whr day ar treatin ur insanity too? grin

(1) (Reply)

Psquare's Dad Burial (R.I.P) - Photos / Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Shares Pic With Her Mum / Who Remembers Naija's Dracular (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.