Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen (9333 Views)

Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos / Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Footballers Wags (wives And Girlfriends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen by legallyblonde(f): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Well thank me later loves! But here are our beautiful but probably never seen before wags of succesful footballers,happy sunday guys!
Charity 'chacha' Adebayor
In 2007,there was a report that emmanuel adebayor beat his gf in his london apartment which prompted her to report to the police.well he finally married her.she's the mum to the cute lil beautiful kendra adebayor you all love
Gineba 'jenny' Toure
Gineba is the model-turned housewife of yaya toure.she's beautiful and tones down her dressing to fit her religion.
Akosua Puni Essien
Essien of AC Milan sure needs no intro.he was rumuored to be engaged to actress nadia buari but the truth is,he's happily married to his publicist,akosua puni and they have two children.
Let's decide,who's your fave? I aint biased buh I go with chacha!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen by legallyblonde(f): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
More..

1 Like

Re: Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen by legallyblonde(f): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gineba

Re: Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Adebayor's woman..hmmmmm
Re: Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen by legallyblonde(f): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
SuperMartins:
Adebayor's woman..hmmmmm
she's cute isn't she?
Re: Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
legallyblonde:
she's cute isn't she?
she sure is..Hmm,I actually was looking at d baq-view..Lolzz
Re: Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen by legallyblonde(f): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
SuperMartins:
she sure is..Hmm,I actually was looking at d baq-view..Lolzz
grin u nor well!
Re: Exclusive:Chacha Adebayor and Some Shy WAGS You've Never Seen by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
legallyblonde:
grin u nor well!
Lolzz..wat do uexpect,Ms..d waist is wat a man see's b4 he goes to d face and character.. wink

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade,patricia Washington And Her Massive Booty Take A Pic At AFRIMMA / See Photos Of South African Lady On Instagram That's Making Guys Go Gaga! / Download A Trip To Jamaica By AY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.