Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 (2257 Views)

Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) / I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
In Nigeria today, it's obvious that some categories of people want GEJ back in government in 2015 not because of his achievement (which is obvious that he didn't achieve any) but because of their selfish interest and to also cover up all their atrocities during their stay in office.

With regard to this plight,
1. I think people like Abba Moro would want Jonathan back after collecting #1,000 each for job form from over 1.5million Nigeria job seekers which cannot be account for till date, which has also caused the death of several job seeking Nigerians whose family members are yet to be employed as compensation as promised by government and yet the senate's investigation on the issue has yet yield no result till date, but to my surprise, they said this administration has provised over 750,000 jobs and I asked, where are the jobs?

2. I also think people like Deizani Allison Maduekwe will also want jonathan back since she has the president's backing to lavish our money the way she like. There's God oo.

3. I think those involved in the looting of our $20billion oil money (which at the end of the day they hoarded fuel in order to distract our attention with the long queue at the petrol stations across the country for weeks that we had to start begging them to give us fuel) would want Jonathan back?

4. If you ask me again, I'll say people like the pension fund thief Mr. Yakubu Yusuf who stole #32.8billion pension fund (that has led to the death of innocent Nigerians who has served this great nation and was asked to pay #750,000 only and walk away so that others can emulate him to perpetrate same/similar act) will definitly want Jonathan to continue.

5. Don't also forget Stella Udua, Aruma Oteh and the likes.

6. Room for you to contribute.

3 Likes

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by smsshola(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
All d corrupt minded ppu and dos who see corruption as mere stealing. Those ppu who don't really wan a change for d country...don't forget the tribalistism minded ppu,the ethnic hearted one and those wagon dt believe in he is our person whether he is good or not...and above all those who don't giv a damn.

4 Likes

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by nedu2000(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
1. The niger deltans want him back because he's from the niger delta also.

2. Igbos christians want him back because the opposition's candidate isn't christian

3. Ministers,appointees,NNPC staffs,contractors et al want him back so as to retain their positions and maintain the status quo

Noteworthy that none of them actually want GEJ back based on actually performances/results/dividends on the majority of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by NwaNimo1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
I want him back because he is not Hausa or Yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by dunkem21(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
I want him back to continue his transformation agenda and finish his catalogue of verifiable achievements.

3 Likes

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by Dmano: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Those who do not want him back are those of u that chose not 2 see what he has done but want 2 take us back 2 yester years when we did not have computer,why bring a man of yester years and keeps shouting change,are u changing backward?

3 Likes

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by major466(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
I want GEJ back because he's working while others are hating.

1 Like

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
dunkem21:
I want him back to continue his transformation agenda and finish his catalogue of verifiable achievements.

those he couldn't start since six years ago?

1 Like

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
major466:
I want GEJ back because he's working while others are hating.
do you means clueless work?
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Seun pls do the needful-FP pls
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by laimo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Another 4years of cluelessness?
God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by chamboy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Heaven Forbids Four more Clueless Years
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
I want him back because he is better than than those opposing him.

2 Likes

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Even if shekau contests this election, people will vote for him, so OP you're just talking for talking sake, Leave everyone to make their choice.
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yoruba people also support GEJ and will vote for him

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by sandraokosun: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
dunkem21:

saTANs always talking of his catalog. I watched stv interview with a man who said he supported him for his numerous achievement when the presenter asked him to name one, he said go and check his catalog, i mean this is a textbook gej wrote about his so called working if any exist. But do u need a textbook to see what is around you. I don't have light 24hrs a day do i need to read his textbook to convice myself of what i can't see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
sandraokosun:
saTANs always talking of his catalog. I watched stv interview with a man who said he supported him for his numerous achievement when the presenter asked him to name one, he said go and check his catalog, i mean this is a textbook gej wrote about his so called working if any exist. But do u need a textbook to see what is around you. I don't have light 24hrs a day do i need to read his textbook to convice myself of what i can't see.
We dont want jihadist Buhari

1 Like

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by sandraokosun: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
quid:

We dont want jihadist Buhari
but u want the devil himself, u remember occupy nigeria protest where we woke up on the first day of the new year and only a devil can give u the saTANic news of subsidy removal as new year present. He never cared on what anybody felt. Una carry placards dey cry, he promised to make nigeria a heaven with its proceeds, today oil price is down $1 to #183 is what we get for it. Hope u knw that demon would do it again its only that election that controls the chains in his neck

1 Like

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
sandraokosun:
but u want the devil himself, u remember occupy nigeria protest where we woke up on the first day of the new year and only a devil can give u the saTANic news of subsidy removal as new year present. He never cared on what anybody felt. Una carry placards dey cry, he promised to make nigeria a heaven with its proceeds, today oil price is down $1 to #183 is what we get for it. Hope u knw that demon would do it again its only that election that controls the chains in his neck
Buharis people have killed over 15,000 innocent people in the name of lusting for power and money

1 Like

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2014
hillso7:
In Nigeria today, it's obvious that some categories of people want GEJ back in government in 2015 not because of his achievement (which is obvious that he didn't achieve any) but because of their selfish interest and to also cover up all their atrocities during their stay in office.

With regard to this plight,
1. I think people like Abba Moro would want Jonathan back after collecting #1,000 each for job form from over 1.5million Nigeria job seekers which cannot be account for till date, which has also caused the death of several job seeking Nigerians whose family members are yet to be employed as compensation as promised by government and yet the senate's investigation on the issue has yet yield no result till date, but to my surprise, they said this administration has provised over 750,000 jobs and I asked, where are the jobs?

2. I also think people like Deizani Allison Maduekwe will also want jonathan back since she has the president's backing to lavish our money the way she like. There's God oo.

3. I think those involved in the looting of our $20billion oil money (which at the end of the day they hoarded fuel in order to distract our attention with the long queue at the petrol stations across the country for weeks that we had to start begging them to give us fuel) would want Jonathan back?

4. If you ask me again, I'll say people like the pension fund thief Mr. Yakubu Yusuf who stole #32.8billion pension fund (that has led to the death of innocent Nigerians who has served this great nation and was asked to pay #750,000 only and walk away so that others can emulate him to perpetrate same/similar act) will definitly want Jonathan to continue.

5. Don't also forget Stella Udua, Aruma Oteh and the likes.

6. Room for you to contribute.

Not forgetting ofcourse the self confessed Armed robber & Gangsta - Ayo Oritsejafor, and also the covetous in chief - Adeboye of Redeem.

BTW - CAN should keep on telling us how Buhari intends to islamize Nigeria.

Posterity will judge us all!

1 Like

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by DelGardo: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2014
One bright Nairalander once said that there are two types of people against Buhari: old thieves and young fools. Sums it up, really.

2 Likes

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by tit(f): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2014
DelGardo:
One bright Nairalander once said that there are two types of people against Buhari:
old thieves and
young fools.

and those who still want a head on their necks.

1 Like

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by sandraokosun: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2014
quid:

Buharis people have killed over 15,000 innocent people in the name of lusting for power and money
u mean the way gej killed thousands in the immigration scam recruitment and stole their money abi
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2014
sandraokosun:
u mean the way gej killed thousands in the immigration scam recruitment and stole their money abi
The immigration officials are squarely to blame.
Not like Buhari and Atiku who promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ . . .after killing many youth corpers after the 2011 elections.
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by sandraokosun: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2014
quid:

Not like Buhari and Atiku who promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ . . .after killing many youth corpers after the 2011 elections.
yeah they are to be blamed but their actions are credited to their boss whether good or bad and abba moro still serves in position as a minister. If buhari has said these words why is it so hard to bring him to book or is the president of a whole country afraid of one man the same way they freed oguche and ndume(pdp) who they confirmed as terrorists
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2014
MOD why is this not on FP na?
Abi...?
Pls do the needfull
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2014
quid:

If u say d immegration r to b blamed for wat happened, pls let me ask u, as a father of the house if anytin is wrong the house who will d children run to?
And since u said Buhari is responsible for making Nigeria governable, why is it too hard for GEJ to bring him to book? or is he also enjoying impunity like GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2014
NwaNimo1:
I want him back because he is not Hausa or Yoruba.
Ignoramus, so it's all about ethnicity? Don't forget that both yorubas and hausas voted for GEJ in 2011. But if think only the south-south and south-east can put GEJ on that sit, then let wait and see.
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Zoharariel:

Not forgetting ofcourse the self confessed Armed robber & Gangsta - Ayo Oritsejafor, and also the covetous in chief - Adeboye of Redeem.

BTW - CAN should keep on telling us how Buhari intends to islamize Nigeria.

Posterity will judge us all!
If Ayo oritsejafor was to be a muslim, he woul have been prosecuted and the whole world would have turned against him.
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by Adminisher: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2014
dunkem21:

Please what is transformation agenda?
please answer without using google or any other search engine. If you cant then i rest my case.
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2014
sandraokosun:
Did u say u don't have light for 24hrs? U r enjoying o, I've forgotten the last time I saw something called light around me, we run on generator daily-that's dividend of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 by hillso7(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Dmano:
Those who do not want him back are those of u that chose not 2 see what he has done but want 2 take us back 2 yester years when we did not have computer,why bring a man of yester years and keeps shouting change,are u changing backward?
Pls tell us some of the things he has done, I want to be enlightened

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Hausas, Let Us Register Here. / General Buhari To Be Disqualified On March 19 / Sad! Y Did This Happen To Chief Nwakpuda? Who Hasn't Heard? History Is Terrible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.