Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

19jeria's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 19jeria's Profile / 19jeria's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Investment / Re: Tired Ponzi Schemes? Come In Let Me Show You How To Make A Living Online by 19jeria: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
It is a free stuff. so you choose to do it or not to do it. NO one collects your money instead you earn a living for your self.
Business / Re: See How MMM-NG Frozen Accounts Affect Banks Withdrawal Actions In Nigeria by 19jeria: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
am tired of ponzi schemes. what next do i do https://www.nairaland.com/3534092/tired-ponzi-schemes-come-let

1 Like

Business / Re: 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days by 19jeria: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates by 19jeria: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Investment / Tired Ponzi Schemes? Come In Let Me Show You How To Make A Living Online by 19jeria: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
All ponzi Scheme are meant to collapse. but there are better things you can do online professionally in order to earn a living. a few of them are blogging, affiliate marketing and all the bla bla

Now, what I am going to show you from my signature is how to take advantage of Global financial market, and earn a living online forever. All you need is a small investment and you can earn as much as 30 DOLLARS every single day.

click on my signature and see how others like you earn money.

thank you.
Investment / Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by 19jeria: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
you think there is no alternative to M- M- M that just froze. click on my signature for a better option. They are well structured and there is no guiders. it is structured in such a way that it will last forever, you must PH AGAIN AFTER 3 DAYS THAT YOU GH. it is just wonderful. register through the link and i will add you to our whatsapp group immediately.

visit this link to learn about our plan to teach binary options and other first hand information https://www.nairaland.com/3517646/want-latest-money-making-opportunities
Investment / Re: MMM: The Grinch That Trolled Christmas by 19jeria: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
you think there is no alternative to M- M- M that just froze. click on my signature for a better option. They are well structured and there is no guiders. it is structured in such a way that it will last forever, you must PH AGAIN AFTER 3 DAYS THAT YOU GH. it is just wonderful. register through the link and i will add you to our whatsapp group immediately.

visit this link to learn about our plan to teach binary options and other first hand information https://www.nairaland.com/3517646/want-latest-money-making-opportunities
Career / Re: Fg Increases Salary Of Workers Next Year. by 19jeria: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2016

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 13th December 2016 by 19jeria: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
[size=28pt]you think there is no alternative to M- M- M that just froze. click on my signature for a better option. They are well structured and there is no guiders. it is structured in such a way that it will last forever, you must PH AGAIN AFTER 3 DAYS THAT YOU GH. it is just wonderful. register through the link and i will add you to our whatsapp group immediately.

visit this link to learn about our plan to teach binary options and other first hand informations https://www.nairaland.com/3517646/want-latest-money-making-opportunities[/size]
Investment / If You Want Latest Money Making Opportunities Come In by 19jeria: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
yes drop your phone numbers here to be added to our whatapp group. and then feel free to also veiw my signature. we talk about binary options on the group also teach and give signals too. we talk about m.m. m clones that are too good and can last a life time. just come in first and change your financial life.
Investment / Re: Professional business sense by 19jeria: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2016
see the date of last upgrade

Investment / Professional business sense by 19jeria: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2016
MBA is the best thing to do in order to get good business sense. guys enroll

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.