Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

19jeria's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 19jeria's Profile / 19jeria's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Crime / Re: Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by 19jeria: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Literature / The Farmer The Horse And The Sacrificial Pig by 19jeria: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
There was a Farmer who collected horses; he only needed one more breed to complete his collection. One day, he found out that his neighbour had the particular horse breed he needed. So, he constantly bothered his neighbour until he sold it to him.

A month later, the horse became ill and he called the veterinarian, who said; "Well, your horse has a virus. He must take this medicine
for three days. I’ll come back on the 3rd day and if he’s not better, we’re going to have to put him down."

Nearby, the pig listened closely to their conversation. The next day, they gave him the medicine and left. The pig approached the horse and said; "Be strong, my friend. Get up or else they’re going to put you to sleep!" On the second day, they gave him the medicine and left.

The pig came back and said; "Come on buddy, get up or else you're going to die! Come on, I'll help you get up. Let’s go! One, two, three..." On the third day, they came to give him the medicine and the vet said: "Unfortunately, we’re going to have to put him down tomorrow. Otherwise, the virus might spread and infect the other horses."

After they left, the pig approached the horse and said; "Listen pal, it's now or never! Get up, come on! Have courage! Come on! Get up! Get up! That’s it, slowly! Great! Come on,one, two, three.. Good, good. Now faster, come on.... Fantastic! Run, run more! Yes! Yes! Yes! You did it, you’re a champion!"

All of a sudden, the owner came back, saw the horse running in the field and he started shouting; "It’s a miracle! My horse is cured. This deserves a party. Let's kill the pig and make merry.

This often happens in the workplace, church and our daily lives. Nobody truly knows which employee/person actually deserves the merit of success, or who’s actually contributing the necessary support the organization

OGOM EGBUNAM..
Investment / Re: How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind by 19jeria: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Great innovation

2 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by 19jeria: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
My brother stop weeping our society has collapsed. Even government bows down for Onye ji igu

https://www.nairaland.com/3972209/eye-witness-report-ozubulu-anambra

Brendaniel:
I'm not concerned whether buhari called obiano or anything of such, my major concern are the igbos, with what happened yesterday, they don't know what they are joking with, drug money has turned some nations upside down till today, checkout mexico, columbia and the likes, their government is like the 2nd government governing the country while drug lords are the first.

The problem i have with igbos is their attitude towards money, i noticed even after this incident, igbos are not blaming themselves, i'm not surprised either if the people who were directly affected (ozubulu people) have not come out to condemn this act, then they are indirectly justifying it.

And why is all these happening, because those involved have money, reason why i still say this till date, igbos worship money, money is king in igbo land, have money and you control everyone.

Ozubulu people have a king, yet he cannot control these guys because they are richer than him, something that will never happen in yoruba or hausa land.

This is the same reason why i am not supporting biafra despite the fact i come from the east, igbos have the worst leadership problem in Nigeria, if you want people to bow for you, make money anyhow you want, by hook or by crook and they see you as a leader, even your elders and kings will join to bow down to you....

Till i see Nnamdi kanu, address the attitude of igbos towards money, then i know he is been sincere with igbos and with his course of biafra, because with this attitude if biafra is finally gotten, i tell you biafra might be worse than liberia sierra leone and sudan civil war, because money will rule the government, become the richest man and topple the existing government, same thing that happened in liberia.

Some years ago my grand uncle died, and my uncle who was the first son couldn't take his father's body to the village to bury, because they had warned him that kidnappers would definitely kidnap him and his father's Dead body and ask for ransome, i was shocked because that was the first time i will ever hear of kidnapping a dead body just for money, my uncle waited for a whole year before he could bury his dad( of course that was after the state government with the help of IG of police team did a heavy battle with them and killed most of their leaders)

Igbos should come together and tell themselves the truth, and the way forward, crime is not monopoly, poverty is not monopoly, wealth is not monopoly, every region has all these, but i believe igbos have so many good they can offer which will produce riches far beyond what this crime businesses bring, we only need to be patient, igbos are very industrious, talented, smart and intelligent people, i can stand and say these anywhere.

Politics / Re: Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra by 19jeria: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2017
Crime / Re: Eye Witness Report Of Ozubulu Anambra Church Killing by 19jeria: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Everybody is celebrating criminals and we think that our society will be better. The church the community and even government. Shai we are finished.

At 36 he built a church with drug money. Bishop and Pastor shake his hands.

He built road at 36 and elders and traditional ruler applauded him.

Now the Government is recognizing and partnering with a drug lord.

The younger people are watching. They want to shake the Bishop the Igwemma and the governor. And the only way we are showing is crime crime.

And we pretend we are fighting crime.

I wish Nigeria well.

Crime / Eye Witness Report Of Ozubulu Anambra Church Killing by 19jeria: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Guys forget what the media is saying listen to this eye witness report and you know that media is lying a lot.

First Hand Information On What Happened At Anambra State Today, As Ejike Ofoegbu Arrived Anambra From Aba
Please over look the police report, Ejike Ofoegbu said
Loveth Gift narrated
"We all were in the church during the 6am morning mass today, we saw two cars that drove into the church; because it was a Church premises we over looked it and we considered them to be people that came for morning mass(service). But to the surprise of everyone, the car halted at the center of the gate, meaning you cannot close the gate, since it is open already.
"The driver came out of the car pretending he was fixing a problem; so everyone still ignored the drama happening outside the premises.
"Suddenly, some men came out from the car, fully armed, all in Army uniform. I was lucky because I was sitting at the back, just beside the door, but I was clearly seeing what was happening. The sky was cloudy and everywhere seemed dark; no one saw what they were carrying, whether it was gun, but surely they were fully equipped.
"They immediately rushed to the front door. I was too lucky to jump the fence, but before I had jumped, I heard gun shot everywhere in the building. They obstructed the front gate, because for women that is their only route to escape. That was why women were killed more than men. Children were killed as well, many were seriously injured.
"After I had escaped, I started making calls to link my church members who were in the church, but they were not picking up; not knowing they were dead already.
The government should stop lying, I heard they said That, they gun Men were flashing touch light on us, but it a lie, because the whole church was so lighted that even from outside you will see who is inside. Even at that, if they were really flashing touch light to know who is their target, those that were killed, are they their target.
Like I said before and I will say it again, I was at the back door, I saw all that happened, they were with Army uniform, face covered, standing at the Front door, holding their trigger, and shooting at anything that moves.
When the police came, I was waiting for them to ask questions of what happened, so that I will explain, but they were busy taking pictures of the dead ones, without knowing the fact
"Not too long after they had gone, I went back to the church. I was shocked with what I saw; my Mother was lying dead! Many people were unconscious but later succumbed to death.
"After about one hour of the killings, the Police arrived the church. Two hours later, the Governor, Willie Obiano arrived too. Everyone was shocked, wandering how the perpetrators stormed in Army uniform. Questions began to arise: "Who gave them the Army uniform?" Who gave them the Army car?"
Surely the Governor n Security agent is here, and everyone have to defend him/her self.
A woman who still survived the mayhem said, "All I could remember is that I was sitting at the front when some people in Army uniform invaded the Church and started shooting at everyone. They just held the trigger and fired at everyone they sighted. I managed to hide under the seat but was shot in the leg.
"A boy was shot in head, his brain bursted, and blood spilled everywhere - even at my face."
Ejike Ofoegbu
Reporting
Business / Re: Make 200k Within Weeks Of Starting This Business by 19jeria: 2:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Waiting to here more

goldie4all:

MESSAGE FROM DERIN OGUNMOLA

MY TRUE STORY
So, sometime in February 2017, I bought myself a new Smartphone to replace my Samsung which was beginning to give me one screen-related headache after the other. The phone I bought was a very basic smartphone. Infinix Hot 4, to be precise and it cost me just about N48,000.

After its purchase, I started doing the normal things we all do, play around with the phone, buy credit to make calls, buy data for browsing, browse around Facebook, chat with friends on WhatsApp, check my emails, check out profiles on Linkedin etc.

I felt happy thinking I was getting value from my phone and using my money's worth, until sometime last month(May), someone made me see otherwise.

She showed me how she was getting monetary value from her own smartphone i.e. making millions just using her smart phone. She told me about the business, showed me the business plan and worked with me to build my business. Long story short, 18days after, I had earned N920,000. Just about 1 week after that, I earned another N220,000 and I am still earning.

My meagre N48,000 phone had been used as a tool to help me make over N1million in just 1month, all working part-time on it from the comfort of my home. She had helped me turn my smartphone from a liability to an asset.

*The truth is, your phone can either be a liability or an asset*. If you own a smartphone, and are only using it to browse and while away time, spending money on credit, then, you need to chat me up on
WhatsApp 08099453602
Or better still join my whatsapp training through this link:
Copy the Link and place on your browser for easy access or just click on it

https://chat,whatsapp,com/HVyhqnsorQ6CiN81E4AnLM
(Edit the link, add Dot . where you see commma , )

Let me show you how to turn your smartphone into a financial asset.

Please, connect with me only if you are serious-minded, have some capital to run your business and know that running a very profitable business running into millions requires 'work'.

#7FigureMovement
#IncomeAccelerationDIVA
#7FigureGang
#SmartPhoneIsAnAsset
Politics / Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP by 19jeria: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
learn to make quality paints and become a contractor todday http://freecashmanuals..com.ng/2012/07/a-complete-guide-to-production-of-paint.html
Business / Re: Learn How To Produce Different Types Of Quality Car And Marine [ship] Paints by 19jeria: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2017
i learnt how to produce paint from this site. simple clear and cost effective. google freecashmanuals..com

http://freecashmanuals..com.ng/2012/07/a-complete-guide-to-production-of-paint.html
Business / Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by 19jeria: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
lilyv8:
Hello ops. Thank you for this post. I saw it today and applied and scored 87.6%. They told me I passed. What's the next step now because I ain't seeing any job. Secondly, are there other sites like this and how much can someone earn here? What of the translator base. I gave VPN. How can I also earn with it. Thank you.
b

Compulsory answer for test is this

Question… [Well, we gotta play quicker]
>> Definitely, pace of play, always in the show. Okay. So now we’re really gonna get random here, are you ready?
>>Okay go on…
>>Favourite food?
>>Favourite food…Most!
>>Yes.
>>Most food, yes [LAUGHS]
>> Most food, oh that’s the answer. Okay. I like that.
>>Stake, I like cooking stake, American stakes are great.
>>How do you have it cooked?

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Why You Need The Holy Spirit by 19jeria: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2017
This has been called called the age of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus was about to leave he promised his friends those who has been with him another advocate. He promised the Holy Spirit the teacher the Comfoter and the guide. Notice the designation.

This coming being was going to take charge of the ministry. To guide the Church as a whole and most importantly guide the members as individuals. There is a necessity for relationship.

He was to overshadow the Church and each member were to walk in him. He was also to come into the individual members body to take up his abode there so that he might govern his action, think through his mind love through his affection and will through his will. His body was to be his permanent home. Under the old dispensations he dwelt between the cherubim in the Holy of holies. Now through the merit of Jesus death he is to dwell in the soul and the spirit of man, only those who give him chance.this is the mystery of Christianity friends.

1 Like

Religion / Why You Need The Holy Spirit by 19jeria: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2017
I decided to open this thread in order to share with you the necessity of striving with all your might to experience the Holy Spirit.

We shall not be bothered with theological and doctrinal definitions.

We only share testimonies and witness to Him.

No theories we share the life of the great Saints who have encountered him.

But to start with

who is he?
What can he do for me and for the world?
Why do I need him?
How do I contact him.

We shall gradually deal with the above questions one after the order

I also invite true witnesses here to share their testimonies as we progress
Religion / Re: Share Your Testimony About Holy Ghost Baptism by 19jeria: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
I have created a whatsapp group for Christians who are friends of the Holy Spirit. Contsct me on my signature let me add you so that we help ourself and encourage one another
Religion / Re: Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) by 19jeria: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
What has this to do with salvation and power that comes from the word of God.

NewsCanTell:
Father Emmanuel Chibuzor Obimma popularly known as Ebube Muonso has lauded the Igbo people of Nigeria for their industrious and resourceful nature.

The cleric who was speaking on a crusade ground in one of the states in the South East noted that despite the economic hardship the Igbos were subjugated to immediately after the war, they soared through and today became more greater than they were.

Ebube Muonso berated President Muhammadu Buhari whom he described as an empty brain and his kinsmen saying that one Igbo man is equivalent to five hundred Hausa men.

The cleric said this when he told his congregants that the greatest mistake Buhari made was to arrest the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu whom according to him intentionally set a trap for the President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3mOUuJhym4

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/06/buhari-is-hausa-man-without-brain.html

1 Like

Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 5:16am On Mar 09, 2017
i am busy person too. attending to the needs of others elsewhere outside the internet. please do understand me dear. keep soaring.
Haoqi24:
It's March 9 already brah sad

1 Like

Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 5:11am On Mar 09, 2017
money is not the priority. when Jesus said seek you first the Kingdom of God and every other thing will be added to you, he means in business seek you first services and value and every other thing will be added to you.

if money is your first motivation in building a business please I beg leave my thread. it is not for everybody.
porozhniy:
Why do you want to run a business?
If we don't run a business cos of money, what then is the motivation?

1 Like

Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 5:09am On Mar 09, 2017
next lesson we shall discuss ecommerce, social media, and a 5th game changer: global financial market. these are all incredible industries, that i still wonder why some people are still poor in our land. Tap into any these and create wealth for your generation.

take action. it doesnt actually cost you anything, but motivation. we shall come to that and I will be happy all my readers will have to start up any or all these industries with nothing.

I will share the information here with you.
Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 4:59am On Mar 09, 2017
GAME CHANGER 2 AFFILIATE MARKETING

affiliate marketing is one of the most successful type of adverstment platform that is natural to human beings also. again they are trading on what is natural to us as human beings. Listen in your street today and you must here this statement, (babe this cloth of yours is fine. WHERE DID YOU BUY IT) this is a potential for affilate marketing. and if babe takes baber (baber is the one who calls babe, that is my english though) to the place where she bought the cloth, the owner of the store pays babe some commission.

this is awesome. doing what you naturally do and you earn whooping ammount of money.

Successful affiliate marketers in the world make millions of dollars annually doing nothing but affiliate marketing. The earning potential in this business model is very high as the likes of Zack Johnson, Mark ling, john chow and many other affiliate marketers earns upward of two million dollar annually. That is about eight hundred million naira yearly.

this is the origin of blogging and all sorts of business on line.

we are in a digital age, and information is money. to tell a person where you bought what you are using, you are make money too.
Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 4:50am On Mar 09, 2017
GAME CHANGER NO; 1 TELECOMS

Telecommunication is a walkover success, because they are trading on what human beings are naturally addicted. Communication. Human beings must communicate, share information and so on. as of January this year, there are over 154,660,446 active users of gsm lines in Nigeria alone. Just do small calculation and know how much these companies are making.

It is very easy to understand that MTN alone makes close to 1 billion dollars gross profit alone in Nigeria. when you talk about telecoms, it involves other forms of business,. Recharge cards, : recharge cards are the highest and fasted trading commodity in the whole world today. Before you become an MTN sub sub sub dealer on recharge cards you have to pay millions through your nose. Even at that it is still a good business the customers are every where and you dont beg them to buy they rather beg you to buy.

Do you also know that bulk sms, data bundle businesses are all part of telecommunications. that you have data to browse and read this thing is courtesy of Telecoms industry.

think of a business around telecoms and you will smile to bank everyday. Yes ordinary people like me and you can do it and earn as much as 3000 DOLLARS DAILY.. DON'T DOUBT THIS
Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
The following Game Changers will be discussed tomorrow. I can't really post tonight, am just so tired. but stay tuned tomorrow as we discuss the unlimted potentials lying hidden in the following industries.

1. Telecoms

2. Affiliate Marketing

3. E-Commerce

4. Social media.

by the time we finish these lessons, your jaw must drop. it is a promise you can bank with it.

good night friends.
Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
TECHNOLOGY: THE INDISPENSABLE TOOL

It is important that we talk about the game changers but before we discuss it, i wish to let us know that technology is indispensable when you talk about running successful business, in the world today. Historically, we measured levels of technology in terms of ages: the iron age, the bronze age and so on. more recently, our yardstick was revolutions, such as the agricultural or industrial revolutions, which generally played themselves our over several decades.

Today, technology is the major determinant of wealth because it determines the nature and supply of physical resources. the advance of technology has altered old economic theories, of supply and demand.

enough of this academic talk. Let us reason at home. Technology creates demand that has not been there. (think about your cell phone, internet,). you may not need / demand for a device that will alert of impending danger. but when such a device is built by technology it becomes a need.

Technology alters the law of production and supply. think about alibaba, jumia, konga and so. we shall revisit these when we talk about game changers.

Now that you know this, begin to rethink your business idea and technology its space.

some tips that can help you. in Nigeria there are abundance of tomato in the North and most of them perish because of lack of preservative. think speedy supply or interface to bridge this gap through technology. I already have a superb idea about this, but i can not be thrown open here.

in our local markets, all these local women come to market to trade, the ways our great great great fathers used to do. they have regular customers, and scarcely know how to locate them, maintain and compare their selling price with that of others dealing in the same commodity.

the list is endless, but i would like us to answer some of these questions before the next lesson:

Is it possible to be the biggest bread distributor of bread without having a bread factory?
is it possible to own an interface where by content providers earn from their content?
what do you thing that can stop plagearism in Nigeria.
over 2 million persons write Jamb every year in this country, do you that a simple solution can fetch you N5 from each of them while you are in vacation.

when you think in these lines you are in trend with the technology.

i wish to end tonight with this statement which i will revisit.

WHEN ALIKO DANGOTE STARTED BUSINESS, MARK ZUCKERBERG WAS NOT YET BORN BUT dangote current networt is $12.2 billion while Zuckerberg bought whatsapp for $19 billion. MARK spend more than what Aliko laboured for 35 solid years in shopping, and he still has some balance.

decide now if you want to follow dangote way or zuckerberg way to riches.
Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2017
WHY DO YOU WANT TO RUN A BUSINESS?

Ask any aspiring entreprenuers why they want to run a business and you will be shocked at the response you will get. In my mentorship classes most students respond that they want to run business because there is no job for them to do. some say that they want to own business because they want to make big money like one of the big wits in Nigeria.

These are stupid reasons and shows gross lack of vision. You must be able to assess yourself and scrutinize your reasons and define your vision. If you dont have a vision every way is a choice for you and you will definitely remain where you are or go astray.

I will not border you with so much details of how you can define your vision and get genuine reasons why you want to be a business owner as I presume that you must have sorted that out for yourself even before now.

when your vision and reason for owing a business is defined, the next thing that is very important is for you to determine before hand the scope of your business empire.

I consider this very essential and will give it so much details. Most young people aspiring to open business simply think about opening store in a busy place and attract costomers who will be throwing money at them. this is a wrong way of thinking. Unfortunately, some of our government Youth empowernment programmes think in that line. get the youth train them on how to make soap and they are entreprenuers. this is just waste of time and resource, you can never succedded if you dont see in your minds eye, where you want to be, how much gross earning you can estimate, how much you are projecting in profit even up to 10 years.

Most people are not able to do this and that explains the reason why 95% of startups fail in business within the first 3 years.

so would be entreprenuers must
1. define the industry he want to play in.
2. understand how the industry works. in this case who and who has made it in the industry.
3. who are your potential customers.
4. where do they reside
5. what is their purchasing power
6. what values are you offering them
7.how much time can you devote in building them.
8.if you leave the business for a holidays will your employees sustain it in your absence.
9. does the business has the capacity to make you a billionaire
the list goes on and on

if you really want to be successful in business just find a value that your potential customers cannot do without. get them addicted to the value you offer and you will be a millionaire is a very shot time.

now comes the first rule: get as many people as possible addicted to your product or services and you will be a billionaire.

why do you think brewing companies make a lot of money.
why do you think tobacco companies cannot get broke
why do you think that amoral intimacy shops thrives

in the next lesson i will show the best 4 or 5 game changers that has the capacity of making a billionares. every thing i say i will back it up with verifiable evidence to prove it.

Now it depends on the scope of your business and determination of the level you want to operate on that will make you choose to play in those industries that offer addictive values and almost every body in the world partonises.

stay tuned. I am happy that no one has messed up the thread. stay tuned.

1 Like

Business / Re: Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
sometimes the desire to become self-employed or start a business or be like Adenuga, Dangote, Ibeto, MTN, Glo, EEDC, etc is not just enough. it is every bodies desire but not every body can do it. You really need to sit down and calculate the qualities you have and those you lack. Running a business successful requires commitment, self reliance and determination.

In fact the key to success in business is you. knowing your personal strengths and vulnerabilities will allow you to combat any lack of experience you may have. learning vital new skills that are relevant to today's world is an great insight. it helps you to build confidence and strengthens your faith. Good business concept that can add value and create solutions to numerous problem of today's world is all you need.

you might have the determination, the best business plan and commitment required, but if your idea is obsolete, you are on the wrong route and destined to fail.

so as i give you basic questions you will ask your self to ascertain whether you really qualify to run business in our digital age, remember that your business Idea and model is the key to your success. You will understand the importance of this more when we shall discuss the top 5 most successful business models in the last 10 years. open your eyes and catch up. stay tuned i will update tomorrow.

good night.
Business / Successful Business Models In Digital Age by 19jeria: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
I have been deeply concerned about the growing intellectual laziness among our youths who wants to make quick money from ponzi and other fast and unsustainable programmes. Therefore, I just wanted to use this thread and address only those who fall within this category>

1. those who want to own their own business
2. entrepreneurs who have big dreams
3. people with great vision and energy required to pursue their vision.

if you are really in this category, book mark this page because by the time i finish with my nuggets, you will learn the following and act upon them with my help and guidiance.

1. whether running a business is for you? some folks are just created to work for others. you will learn whether you are qualified to be a business owner or just an employee. each have their own prices. one must be richer than the other.

2. you will be able to CREATE your own business idea and know if it will work. this is the key factor. A lot of people have flimsy business ideas, and they are very exited about it, but there are factors that will definetly determine whether your business will be successful or not.

3. we shall also make a literature review of top 5 most lucrative business models and tell you why they were successful.

4. you will also learn how to structure your business plan and make responsible business projections.

5. is capital really your problem? No. lack of capital cannot stand against a good business idea. funny? we shall show how and what i mean.

6. How much capital do you need to start the business? you will that the simplest skill of reading and writing that you already have can be translated to money to raise capital for your business. dont worry it is not a freelance or work at home nonsenses.

what I shall be doing here is basic and professional. so i dont want people destined for poverty to pollute this thread by way of foolish comments. if you dont like what i am doing please pass on.

finally, every thing will happen here and there is no need for me to collect your emails.

1 Like

Business / Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 19jeria: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2017
I just opened skrill account and verified my email. That is all I have done. Now I want to fund it with $150 from my nettler and send to someone using skrill.

Please will I be able to perform the transaction since I have not done any other form of verification apart from email address
Investment / Re: New Opportunity Has Been Created ..NAIRAXPRESS by 19jeria: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
It is a scam. Beware guys. Look their address they are not in UK. Na Nigerian guys I know the owners

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.