Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

1a2bb's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1a2bb's Profile / 1a2bb's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2022
I'm about to open up. shocked grin

Romance / Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Instead of you to advise him to quit the indecency, you are urging him on.Another sugar boy spotted.

Ok, I get your point. But how do you think would be the best way to go about this, ma, like should I break it out to her or I should start by withdrawing gradually?
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2022
lifenajeje:

You should be a script writer ..
I laughed at ur story ..

Will come back later to make some corrections .

Lol. Really? Well, I want to be writer but I don't even know where to start from — Maybe you can be of help sha. wink

Ok, sir. I'll wait.
Romance / Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2022
HarunaWest:
Its your right to inform her to carry out an std panel test since yall aint using protection. You should test yourself as well. Play safe.

Perfect. I thought as much. But the question is.. what would be her reaction? I don't want to get too attached to her, but at the same time don't want to loose her. I know it's almost impossible that's why I'm confused?

Romance / Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2022
SurvivorM:
You said she is 25yrs and you are 22yrs.
How is that your Sugar mummy, just date your side girlfriend in peace jorr

You might be correct to an extent, but no, I don't do girls neither am I gay. I just don't fancy being in a relationship.

Infact, I try as much as possible to avoid getting entangled with someone to the extent they will call me their boyfriend. I value my privacy and peace of mind. But there's no how I can continue with this girl without doing the do or sucking. I'm really scared of disease (s).
Romance / Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning, all

I'm in a serious delimma right now. Throughout yersterday, I ghosted my sugar mom. I'm afraid she may infect me with some incurable disease(s). I don't want to be a HIV carrier neither do I want to die young — I'm still 22 for christ sake. Yesterday, I had to go get some PREP drugs from the hospital out of fear that I might have been infected on our last meeting. I just started taking it today.

She treats me well, and pays most of my bills. I enjoy our company a lot. Though she is a drug addict(just like the average Nigerian girl), I don't think that can deter my love for her. But I know the consequences of all these, as there's no free food in freetown. I just want to play safe.

So I ask, should I tell her to go for HIV test before we can continue our relationship? How would she feel? Won't she get annoyed?

I want hear your thoughts on this. No insult pls.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2022
fk001:
You were seeking advice on how to get Prep and at the same time, you are contemplating whether to meet the girl or not.

Question.

Where did you meet the girl in the first instance? Online or offline.

Seems like she is a junkie right? Doing ice

It was online o.. around 11PM or so, before we met the next day. I didn't plan to meet her. I was just trying to sex chat her before it escalated to another thing.

Junkie is an understatement, bro. She does loud (SK), Meth(Ice) — the so called Mkpurummiri, shocked grin and some others I can't remember now. Infact that was my first time of seeing it. It was just like pieces of glass.. very small in size and whitish in colour. She said it's very costly.

But I won't lie, I'm tempted to chat her up this morning cry grin — chisos.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2022
lifenajeje:

They don't assume one has got the virus..

Anyone going for PEP has to go through same process any individual who goes for voluntary counselling and testing ...

Pre test counselling ( one gets counseled on the basics of hiv from prevention,stigma,protection , love and physcosocial support)

Should the test come out negative
One goes to the nurses to get their vital signs taken before seeing the doctor ..

Someone might have BP issue walks in for PEP while waiting to see the doctor the BP can shoot up causing the individual to slump ....

It's always better to get ones vital signs before seeing a doctor ..

If the person's hiv test comes out positive then there is need for post test counselling which is more comprehensive .

From there individual moves to the nurse then the doctors ..

In some institutions the individual might even go to the laboratory to get tested increasing the number of staffs that deal with patient .

Yes, this is absolutely correct. They first of all had to do various kind of checkups on me.

From what I saw on paper, my BP was 130 and some other things I couldn't decipher what they meant. But is my BP normal for someone of my age, or is it too high? grin
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:06am On Mar 12, 2022
lifenajeje:

Tenofovir/ lamivudine.

U were not suppose to pay any money except you used a private hospital.

No, sir. I was at the Federal Medical Center, Owerri before 8AM, but I got the drug around past 2.

I'll explain.

First of all, I spent an hour or two at the reception before I was asked to go get card at the accident and emergency ward and I paid 2.5k for it. shocked and another 5h for unfolding of card grin — Naija na cruise, all man wan cash out, even government workers.

Then I had to pay another 1k for a thermometer device that was used to check my temperature abi BP(130), the student nurse that was assisting the main nurse was like I should take the device with me whenever am coming to take my drugs, shocked chai, and in my mind I was like see this mumu girl o, shey I look like HIV patient for your eyes, eh?(Sorry to the HIV patients out there) — small test I wan do, una don conclude already, chai. undecided grin

After the checking of temperature and parting with almost 5k, I had to wait for another 45 minutes to 1 hours before I finally got to meet the doctor (female). Name was called, Cxxxxxx xxxx, with my mask on my face, I just jejely waka inside her office — while keeping an innocent face.

Good evening, Ma. I greeted her. Have a sit, she replied(I was just reasoning what must be going through her mind, seeing that an alleged HIV patient is sitting directly in front of her), then the following conversation ensued..

Doc: Why do you want to do the test, are you getting married?

Me: No, doc. I just want to know my status.

Doc: Why?

Me: Huh. (After some stammering) condom broke while having sèx with a random friend. (At this point my heart was just beating at an alarming rate) I was just thinking what was going to be her reply.

Doc: Is she your girlfriend or a prostitute?

Me: Just one of my female friends, Ma.

Doc: Ok. I'll be giving you some PREP drugs abi wetin, but before then I will need you to go to the side lab and do a HIV test shocked embarassed — chisos, you say wetin, Ma. Choi, me HIV test, o lord am finished. (At this point, I started to regret knowing that son of a bîtch that wanted to use my tongue like a bathing sponge). If it's negative, then I'll go ahead to recommend the drugs, she concluded.

Me: Ok, Ma. I replied and quietly left for the test.

Knock, knock.. come in, the lab attendant (male) replied. After what brought me to his office, he brought out some cotton wool, stunted needle and I think spirit or so. Then he proceeded to draw some blood from my thumb. After waiting for like 10 to 20 mins, he started to write down the result shocked (I was just using my side eyes to see which would come first between the letter N and the most dreaded P, you know what that's supposed to me right, yea). grin but all I was seeing was some, RVS - Non reactive. Whatever that was supposed to mean, I did not know, but I took it and left.

I finally handed the result to the doctor then she directed me to GOPC Pharmacy first door after the reception. I submitted my card and was called in for the drugs after waiting for another 20 to 30 minutes.

Pharmacist: when last did you come for your drugs?

Me: (In my mind, I was like which drugs? Shey your head dey pain you?) undecided No, I did not come for the regular drugs, I dont have HIV. The doctor directed me here for the PREP drug, the one you take before 72 hours of your last sexual intercourse.

Pharmacist: Ok. But I am not seeing the drugs that was recommended to you in the system. I don't think it's reflecting.
undecided

I had to go back and explain to the doctor and she came along to get it by herself. kiss but it wasn't available in the pharmacy shocked embarassed — our mumu no too much?

Inside the pharmacy, they were just contemplating where I can go get the drugs even if it is the one that will last me for the weekend then I can come on Monday for the full one. After some 30 minutes of suggestions, I was directed to the hart & hart pharmacy (still inside F.M.C) — F.M.C is very big, no joke.

Fortunately, a good samaritan decided to assist me in getting the drugs. When we got there, we were greeted by all those cóck and bull stories of how no doctor was on sit to give me the drugs, that they are doing election, and besides it's Friday, it's usually not a normal day in government ministries — of all the days, it was today that they decided to do the mumu election. undecided chai, my life on the line. We were then directed to another section.

At this section, it was even worse than what I experienced earlier on. They refused to take the test result that I did at the other section o, been that the result was just written on an ordinary piece of paper.(it had to be written on a receipt). And I have to buy another card(white card) before they can finally give me the drugs. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Yes, I'll have to pay another 1.5k for the card, but that was not the problem, the problem was that the doctor that was supposed to sign in the drugs to me was nowhere to be found, some nurses were even going home by 12 o, chai sad — government workers and their nonchalant attitude. Later, I was advised to wait for them pending when the election is over. I sha had to tip the good samaritan that was directing and helping me 1k, collected his number, he thanked me and went back to his section. And I decided to wait for the docs.

But after confronting some nurses and staffs, one of the nurses directed me to a doctor(male). He was the only available doctor on sit and from the look of things, he was even trying to take his leave too. So I had to explain everything to him, just like I said before, condom burst.

Finally, I paid the 1.5k for the white card and he went and brought the drugs, And gave me directions on how to take it (1 tablet a day at a particular time for 30 days). He said I should not allow anyone to set eyes on the container cos they'd think I have HIV been that it's the same drug for HIV patients — I put the small container in my front pocket, thanked him and left. It was making some funny noise so I had to walk slowly out of the compound and boarded a bus back home. I left the premises around 2:33PM. It wasn't funny at all, but the experience was worth it — Maybe. grin

Pardon any error pls. I didn't proof read o.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 4:32am On Mar 12, 2022
OgThanos:

You didnt have any agreent with her na.. but women can be brutal sometimes sha..
one she sees another free dick and tongue to abuse, she will forget you.

thats how small their brain can be.lol
so, u dont really know much bou her, damn..
well, she may just an ordinary rich sex freak.

Yes. From my observation, she might be one. So I don't want to take chances with my life. If Chidinma can kill Ataga, then who am I? grin shocked
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 4:29am On Mar 12, 2022
omale88:
Truvada 30-60 mins before sex offers upto 95% protection

Like seriously? This is my first time of hearing this. Huh.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
OgThanos:

hmm, see bro, you were doing well before she came to the picture..
the world has changed and crazy things happen everyday..
it not safe out there anymore.

she is obviously not gonna part with her money if u aint willing to cooperate with her.
build you self,, dont let some random.girl turn ypu to what u aint cos of the lil dough..

I concur, but I hope this lady won't come after me. You know the popular saying "Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman" anyways, that's her own wahala sha.

Pls will you advise me to link up with her again, or I should just ignore her totally?
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
OgThanos:
let her call somebody else, bro

Yes, bro. I'm not a fuckaholic and I don't mean to brag, my dîck is long and fat enough for a person of my age. Infact, I don't socialize, I hate keeping friends — you can call me an introvert.

She's online and I don't even know what to say to her to calm her down. I don't want to leave her cos of the money, bro. She's has more than enough to take care of me. But I don't think I'll indulge in such act with her again (no matter the pressure) not even now that am supposed to start taking my PREP drugs.

Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
OgThanos:

lolz.
a funny experience for ya.. but if you mind me getting too personal,. what does the lady do.fpr a a living ?, like where do you thinks she is getting money. ?
dont you suspect anything fishy.?
and did you truly gave her head,,if yes, pls, dont that again, especially for strangers.

Huh, this question is deep. But with what I saw yesterday, I can comfortably say she's loaded enough to have a sugar boy. Like the way this lady treated me eh, I won't lie, apart from my mama, no other human being has showed me this kind of love. The love she showed me can't be overemphasized. But I won't lie, she abused my tongue and dîck — chai. I had to lick and suck her(clitoris) non-stop with my tongue wide out for 30 minutes straight.

Tbh, I'm not in the mood to type now, but I fûcked everything fûckable and did every style that could come to my head.

In conclusion, the only thing that made me to back off was when I woke up from sleep, I had to lick her for cool 2hrs+(4 to 6), all my plea for her to let me go that my people are calling and worried about my whereabout all feel on deaf ears — that was when I knew that this lady wants to me to be as useless as the P in psychology.

I don't know how she feels now, been that she hasn't called or texted this evening, but I'll have to find out.

BRB.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Could you believe that this girl was disturbing me with calls and texts since morning — only if she knew were I was then. cheesy

Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
lifenajeje:

If he is positive he can't be on lamivudine alone .so most likely he got it for PEP.

If he is positive the lamivudine has to come with other combinations of antiretroviral .. we are talking about a minimum of three different combination therapy here ..

It's only with a test u can ascertain who is positive or not .

I spent almost 10k today trying to fill some forms and doing some tests here and there — they were just using needle to chuck chuku my thumb. grin

After spending some 4 hours, I finally got to meet the doctor, and he gave me a drug in a small white container that has some lamivudine inscription on the body. He said I will have to dedicate a specific hour to be taking it for 30 days nonstop. (I'll post the pics of the container tomorrow)

Needless to say, I went through so many rigorous processes before I was given the drug — chai, I won't fûck again o. embarassed Even the nurses and the elderly women were all asking me what happened, anyway, my excuse was that condom broke, condom broke. grin tongue To show you how serious this is, one elderly woman had to lecture me on the dangers of unprotected sex. She was like hope am not the kind of person that fûcks anything under skirt, lol.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mastakija:
wait..how old are you?
And how old is dat person

22. She's 25.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2022
shantti:

U r meant to see a doctor. It is the doctor that you will tell that you need to do a PEP. Don't tell any other staff please.

Yes. I'm about to get the card.(I think I'll have to pay like 2k or so). Sure, I'll tell the doc.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2022
@shantti @chatinent @Enskynelson @Equal2DeTask @lifenajeje

Pls they're trying to capture me, after which I will have to go pay for the card for me to see the doctor. I thought they were supposed to give me the Prep drugs straight up or would that be after seeing the doctor?

PS: The way people are looking at us here eh, chai, Nigerians and their hypocritical attitude.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2022
shantti:

If u had the virus prior before the encounter then it can't help u. It's purpose is to clear the virus assuming the lady transfered it to u yesterday. It can only clear the H.I.V virus that entered ur body 72hrs after you start taking the first pill. It will take an average of 1month pill taking everyday to clear this virus, if in the process of taking the pill, u had another unprotected sex, u will have to do another PEP

I didn't have it prior to the encounter.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Shey you will give your life to Christ now

I can arrange meeting with you and Pastor Righteousness?

Yes, sir. I've repented.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2022
@Mummyfour

Pls how will I discharge this girl, she's on my neck for another session today? I don't want to be rude to her.

She's been calling and texting since early morning.

Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2022
shantti:
Don't go to any pharmacy oh, go to a hospital and request for post exposure prophylaxis from the doctor. You will be asked how you were exposed and other questions. H.I.V test will be done to u, if u r negative you will be given the drug which you will be taking for 1months, but if u r positive, it means u already had the virus before the sexual encounter so counselling and ARV drugs will be given to u. Hurry and go now, PEP is only effective for the first 72 hours after the sexual encounter

I'm already on my way. 'll keep you updated. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Equal2DeTask:

Yes rush to any general hospital... Accident and emergency ward....

Explain to them that you had raw sex with a random girl in a party or so after you were drunk. Don't tell them you know the girl cuz they will ask you to bring her for testing before giving you the Pep drug.

You will buy card though....

You will take the drugs for 1month or so.... shocked. The drug get side effects like tiredness, dizzy etc.... depending on individual though

Don't waste time...the clock is ticking... must be done before the next 48 hours after the raw sex

Thanks a lot. I'm already on my way to F.M.C. I'll soon be there.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2022
Mummyfour:
thanks for your early morning prayer on my children.
God bless you too bro and bless your children too.

Okay, I think our friend with the issue should definitely go to the hospital and ask for help.

The medics should be in a better position to advise him on what best to do.

And bros, avoid that lifestyle if you really want to live long enough to see your grandchildren.

@bigdawsnet, I try abi? grin

I've stopped it, ma.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2022
shantti:

It's post exposure prophylaxis, I've done it twice when my condom tore while having sex. The medication lasts for 1month

Ok. Will I pay for the medication? And will it protect me from testing positive?
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2022
chatinent:
Visit a pharmacy (not a chemist) and ask for PEP (Post Exposure Periphalysis).

I think it's taken a pill daily...for the number of days prescribed by your physician.

Ok. I'll do that. And would surely give you a feedback.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2022
hagjay:

Yeah its freee
Go to any government hostpital. Tell tgem to give you PEP that you might havr been exposed to hiv infection.
If you stay in ph, i can help you get it before today runs out

Ok. I'm in Owerri. I should be on my way to F.M.C before 8. Thanks a lot.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2022
lifenajeje:

They are both effective ..

U can WhatsApp

+2347030420150

In medicine brand name is more expensive because the have to recover the cost of product research and development , marketing and promotional cost etc ..

For example it's why Beecham amplicox
Is more expensive than any other manufacturers amplicox out there .

Oh, ok. Kindly check your WhatsApp, I put a message across.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

Now I know why u could sleep all night! You were simply naive to allow all these happen to you. I hope this your story doesn't go beyond this.

I pray so, bro. Thanks for the word of encouragement.
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2022
lifenajeje:
Don't know y I have a feeling that the screenshot reveals u are dating someone older than you .

Anyways .

It's called PEP( truvada( tenofovir/ emtricitabine ) is the branded name usually more expensive ... U can opt for the generic ( tenofovir/ lamivudine ) but u need to run HIV test first ..

If u can't get the drug holla at me ..

Am ur sure plug for

PEP, PrEP , Revive and other scarce drugs .

Yes. She's 25 while I'm 22. I only wanted to sex chat her, never knew it could turn it something serious as this.

Pls will the expensive one be more effective cos I don't mind paying for it?
Romance / Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:06am On Mar 11, 2022
elbukaze:
PEP (Post Exposure Periphalysis)

Thanks, man. Pls should I go to the Federal Medical Center (FMC) or can I get it in any hospital?

Is it free?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.