Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] (3374 Views)

DNA: My Neighbor And His Wife Fight Over Plans To Do DNA Test(pics) / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning, all

I'm in a serious delimma right now. Throughout yersterday, I ghosted my sugar mom. I'm afraid she may infect me with some incurable disease(s). I don't want to be a HIV carrier neither do I want to die young — I'm still 22 for christ sake. Yesterday, I had to go get some PREP drugs from the hospital out of fear that I might have been infected on our last meeting. I just started taking it today.

She treats me well, and pays most of my bills. I enjoy our company a lot. Though she is a drug addict(just like the average Nigerian girl), I don't think that can deter my love for her. But I know the consequences of all these, as there's no free food in freetown. I just want to play safe.

So I ask, should I tell her to go for HIV test before we can continue our relationship? How would she feel? Won't she get annoyed?

I want hear your thoughts on this. No insult pls.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by SurvivorM(f): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2022
You said she is 25yrs and you are 22yrs.
How is that your Sugar mummy, just date your side girlfriend in peace jorr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by HarunaWest(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2022
Its your right to inform her to carry out an std panel test since yall aint using protection. You should test yourself as well. Play safe.
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2022
HarunaWest:
Its your right to inform her to carry out an std panel test since yall aint using protection. You should test yourself as well. Play safe.
Instead of you to advise him to quit the indecency, you are urging him on.Another sugar boy spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2022
SurvivorM:
You said she is 25yrs and you are 22yrs.
How is that your Sugar mummy, just date your side girlfriend in peace jorr

You might be correct to an extent, but no, I don't do girls neither am I gay. I just don't fancy being in a relationship.

Infact, I try as much as possible to avoid getting entangled with someone to the extent they will call me their boyfriend. I value my privacy and peace of mind. But there's no how I can continue with this girl without doing the do or sucking. I'm really scared of disease (s).
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by Jeon(f): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
1a2bb:
Good morning, all

I'm in a serious delimma right now. Throughout yersterday, I ghosted my sugar mom. I'm afraid she may infect me with some incurable disease(s). I don't want to be a HIV carrier neither do I want to die young — I'm still 22 for christ sake. Yesterday, I had to go get some PREP drugs from the hospital out of fear that I might have been infected on our last meeting. I just started taking it today.

She treats me well, and pays most of my bills. I enjoy our company a lot. Though she is a drug addict(just like the average Nigerian girl), I don't think that can deter my love for her. But I know the consequences of all these, as there's no free food in freetown. I just want to play safe.

So I ask, should I tell her to go for HIV test before we can continue our relationship? How would she feel? Won't she get annoyed?

I want hear your thoughts on this. No insult pls.

hmmmmmmm

SML

SATURDAY MORNING LIVE

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2022
HarunaWest:

Perfect. I thought as much. But the question is.. what would be her reaction? I don't want to get too attached to her, but at the same time don't want to loose her. I know it's almost impossible that's why I'm confused?

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Instead of you to advise him to quit the indecency, you are urging him on.Another sugar boy spotted.

Ok, I get your point. But how do you think would be the best way to go about this, ma, like should I break it out to her or I should start by withdrawing gradually?
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by OsilaGama(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2022
cry Where Una D C All Dis Bannis From

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by Ikea81: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2022
If your dick is above 7inches and it's always strong. You can confidently tell her to , if not guy dey manage
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by yanabasee(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2022
1a2bb:

You might be correct to an extent, but no, I don't do girls neither am I gay. I just don't fancy being in a relationship.

Infact, I try as much as possible to avoid getting entangled with someone to the extent they will call me their boyfriend. I value my privacy and peace of mind. But there's no how I can continue with this girl without doing the do or sucking. I'm really scared of disease (s).

How will you call a 25yr old girl a sugar mummy.... Is your brain paining you?

More so, you're a spoilt kid to know that you will likely lick her... You're already exposed to the things of the world...

I don't have any thing to say to you... just live your life... Make your mistakes and correct them.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by 1a2bb: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2022
I'm about to open up. shocked grin

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by Nonexisting: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2022
To think I took this nonsense story seriously yesterday. Sugarmommy kor sugargrandmommy ni. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by HarunaWest(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Is it your sugar I am licking Iyaebe? Lemme alone ooo. I advised OP based on his request.
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
If u know how many married women,

I dey run from, u go know say

Once u are determined not to do a thing, just Man-up and keep to your decision

Op if your heart/mind does not accept that relationship again

Listen to it,

So as to live long and enjoy your peace of mind
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by Homeboiy: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Linke up with this smallie wey you de. Call sugar Mami

I go dry her pussycat
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by arthurwillia(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol fake
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by Blessed80: 12:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Your health is vry important, not jst hiv, wat if heps, please guys let b safe out here
Re: Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] by lummyglow(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
As funny as it may sound, you are doing the right thing by asking her to test for HIV.
To make it easy, you should suggest that both of you should do the test, just to be sure.
It's for your safety and hers.

Thankfully, you can have the test privately, in the comfort of your home. Just book on https://healthtracka.com/std-tests/ and they will come to your house to do the test, and send your result to your email within 24-48hrs.

So, go ahead and tell her. Better safe than sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage. Is This Enough Reason? / Couple Get Married On Husband's Sick Bed In Lagos Hospital (photos) / Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.