Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

1bkay3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1bkay3's Profile / 1bkay3's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Webmasters / Re: .com Or .com.ng Which Should I Go For by 1bkay3: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
.com, it's universal
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 1bkay3: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Best Friend - Young Thug
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 1bkay3: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. funny you! grin

I've got only one resolution and that's getting ya digits before the end of the week.

I hope I don't end up breaking it...but it's all on you. What say you? tongue
Lool just one? tongue
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 1bkay3: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, happy new year.

The 2016 has been dead thus far without you. grin
Yeah I get that a lot tbh, lol jk grin

So how many resolutions have you broken already thus far?
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 1bkay3: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Ibadan chic, so you can't say happy new year, to the homie, no? grin

Yoruba chics and shakara are like coco pops and fresh milk. tongue
Lmao, Happy New Year Dear! Hope your 2016 has been good so far smiley
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 1bkay3: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Can't get that thotwalk song out of my head
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
itstpia8:

Keloids.
Lol.
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol what happened to this beautiful thread?
Politics / Re: Modern Day Aisha (pics) by 1bkay3: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bloody disturbing
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. What are you going to Epe for? Wanna go pay my ancestors my groom price? I'm sure you know that females pay for marriage in Epe, not men. So it's groom price lol.

Ha! Naughty girl loool. You're a bad girl. Do you know what gash is? Anyway, that was the tune I was alluding lol. Gash by the hour is Nu Brand Flex's biggest hit.
Missionary work, yeah that too lol I had no idea, that's interesting o

Of course I know what a gash is, at least I think I do harhar. That song cracks me up, all those dusty budget channel U videos were pure entertainment grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster by 1bkay3: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Have you had a shower since you came on this thread?
SCREAMS
Politics / Re: Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) by 1bkay3: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Self value is so important
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hmmm...but since ya dad is from there, that should be ya city, alie? My pops is from Lagos and Lagos is my city. I put on for Lagos all the time. You just have to rep ya bits, you get me? tongue

I actually like Ibadan chics tho. Majority of the chics I mess around with on here are from Ibadan, hence I'm the Duke of Ibadan chics lol. I think my ex's mum is from Ibadan but her dad is from Ife or so, but since he was never around, she aligns with Ibadan cos I know every time she goes to naij - she only visits Ibadan.

Anyway, you've a passive and slick razor mouth on the sly. Then again you're Yoruba - so it's expected cos I don't know any Yoruba chic that isn't a slick chatter. lipsrsealed grin
Ibadan will always be my city cheesy

Cool, what part of Lagos?

Duke ko lmao. What's the difference between 'Ibadan chics' and all the others? We're like, just normal, no?

Lol all these adjectives for me? Nah, I'm pretty mellow, nothing 'razor' about me lol, I just chill y'know
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Don't lie, the amala banter got to you, no? grin

Better get used to it cos that's how I crack my jokes with Ibadan folks. I'm sure you know I've a lot of folks from Ibadan and mum was also born and raised there. Though they're Ijebus and Egbas - they see Ibadan as home. So I've the supreme pass to clown Ibadan. grin
Lol nah I actually find you funny

Plus tbh though I claim it as my city, my only real 'tie' to Ibadan is the fact that my dad originates from there, I've barely been there myself, I've visited the city about thrice?

Haha clown all you want cheesy
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

I'm talking about the one that has become part of ya body. Just wanna lips you for some of the vitamins. grin

So you don't love Ijebu nyggahs, no? sad
I'm not aware of them enough to actually have an opinion tbh lol
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

But can you share some with me with ya lips, tho? tongue

Err...I hear that. However, why can't you share it with one person? grin
Why would you want to lap up the remnants of anything off someone's lips? That's nasty fam lol

Ijebu tout cheesy
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I don't want to throw shades at my amala folks. But I can only eat amala via ya lips by lipsing the remnant of the one you munched in Ibadan. What say you? lipsrsealed

Why add everyone? undecided
Ibadanites arent the only people who eat amala please lol in fact I ate it everywhere

I like to share the love? lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Darn! I guess you're protected all through winter then cos nothing repels cold better than amala. Got some to share with ya darg? tongue

Err...I bet you miss me, alie? Don't be shy now. lipsrsealed
You like amala?

Of course I miss you, I miss everyone cheesy
Foreign Affairs / Re: Why Do Blacks Disrespect Ben Carson? by 1bkay3: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Voting Republican would be them voting against their own interest plus they probably wouldn't despise him as much if he didn't have such diarrhea of the mouth
Phones / Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by 1bkay3: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2015
itstpia8:

what is the connection between iphone, android and keloid?

why do some of you nlers like appearing s.tupid?
Hey tee-tee, I've seen you now it's ok. I trust you're well
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 3:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Yeah Of course! Na jazz you use? grin

That's one of the best interviews I've watched on breakfast club

Thought as much lol
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 3:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

So yeah I saw you inviting folks on the [size=20pt]chatty-patty[/size] thread here

Abeg we don't want hooligans on this thread grin grin cheesy

A lot of those characters are in the sports/rap battle section.

And most of them are very rude
Did you by any chance get this from the Dame Dash breakfast club interview? cheesy
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 2:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Even with my dark shades on, I can see what you're trying to do lol

How was naij? Did you visit Ibadan to munch the required amala to keep you warm through winter?

I have Benin alright - just same ol same ol since you became a disappearing act lol.
Lol

Naija was actually cool, I was only in Ibadan for about 2 days, gorged on enough amala to last me an entire lifetime lol

Ayyy, have I missed anything? cheesy
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

I'm sure she sef go don grow up now.
Very much so

Ah, so you're dayokanu? Longest time, hope you're well smiley
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ib-K you wan say you no remember me.

Do you remember one time your aburo got hold of your account and opened a thread on NL

Omo ki pe dagba
LMAO I do! The silly girl cheesy
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Aaraonakakanfo is the pied piper of chics with the magic pipe...so I think he probably blew the magic pipe mistakenly and he decided to bestow the rank on you for the inconveniences he caused you lol.

Err...I can see what you are trying to do with the handle lol.

How have you been, anyway? Seen you around a few times, just didn't wanna trouble you till the new handle caught my attention.
Lmao, if you say so

What am I trying to do? Lol

I've been ok, been in Naija for a bit so just settling back in, haha trouble me ke? Nah

You? (As in how have you been?)
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ibkaye is now grown, I remember when she first started posting as an innocent 13yr old

Now she sef don dey do wetin adults dey do
13 ko lool

Please, which 'oldie' is this? smiley

Aareonakakanfo:
1bkay3 I saw the shade you threw there about Nigerians not being intelligent grin but its all good. grin
but one thing I failed to add is this and I believe Stuntingblack will agree with me
I believe it should be based on severity.If the person kidnapped was killed, the offense should be graded as kidnapping in the first degree and I'm in full support of death penalty for that. However, if the person kidnapped was released and had not been seriously injured, the offense should be kidnapping in the second degree. Even though I know in Nigeria, we do not categorize kidnapping into degrees of severity, I believe we need to look at that aspect first before implementing it.
Lol I will never say Nigerians aren't intelligent, there's a difference grin

Yeah if it were applied perfectly i.e. OVERWHELMING 100% evidence of conviction etc but this isn't always the case so I can't support it
Family / Re: Best Attire When Meeting Your Boyfriend's Family For The First Time by 1bkay3: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Whatever you're comfortable with, just be appropriate
Politics / Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by 1bkay3: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

Why did you bite my "3" swag, luv?

That represents the three-star general rank of the Yoruba armed forces conferred on me by both aaraonakakanfo the supreme general and MayorofLagos the field marshal and supreme mayor.

Who gave you yours? Lool
The very same aaraonakakanfo and MayorofLagos actually, I'd have a word with them if I were you tbh

Lol

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.