Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

1captain's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1captain's Profile / 1captain's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Nairaland / General / #rice Do You Like It? by 1captain: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Rice is said to be the most eaten grain cereal in the world, according to research and people cook it in different ways but each nation has it's own beautiful way?

So what type of Rice do you like best, Nigeria?

1 Share

Nairaland / General / My Jamb Score Was 406 by 1captain: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls , Nigerians , Listen to this, as I was strolling through social media yesterday, I saw an amazing tweet, a girl allegedly told the world that she had "406" In her jamb .
According to what I heard it is not possible, or is it?
Nigerians Reacted to this, what do you think?
Nairaland / General / Law Students Failure To Be Investigated by 1captain: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
The Nigeria house of rep has moved a motion to look into the high rate of failure at the nigerian law school, and also according to a rep who forwarded the motion, the state of the facilities of the law school are not very conducive for learning, hence the failure. Do
You agree.
[www.1creek..com]

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Movie News: The 7 Dwarfs #1creek by 1captain: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Get Transported into the Fairytale World as An all star Converge in One of the Finest Animations coming To your Screens:
See more Details [www.1creek..com]

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Operation #savechibudem by 1captain: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2015
#SaveABaby Please I implore to assist in helping this little baby who has a problem with her heart
See her Story: [/1fiDhLa]
Nairaland / General / 2 Major Excuse For Infidelity!! by 1captain: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
N*B it's Not As if We support Infidelity But We Know "To Err is Human and To Forgive is Divine"

These Reasons apply to the users of a "Cheating Site" Ashleymadison where married people seeks extra-marital affairs and now it has been hacked and the hackers have threatened to expose them, their name and the transaction on the site.

So We want To #SaveMarriage and #PreventDivorce.
So if it were You, What Would Be your Excuse?
[www.1creek..com]
Nairaland / General / Re: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by 1captain: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Not anymore, why?
Nairaland / General / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? by 1captain: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2015
So many times have heard the term "first time I set
my eyes on him/her,I fell in Love". And I begin to
ponder how possible is this?
How can you possibly love a being you just met for
the first time,without any previous meeting and in
your stomach butterflies have started flutter.
I ask myself what did you fall in Love with?
Is it the inner beauty you are yet to know? or the
Charisma the person. Or the fact that she says she's
a good cook, and you agree if though you haven't
tasted her food yet!..
Maybe its the religious angle, you think she is God-
fearing, remember it's the first time you are
meeting her. How do you even know she's religious
or God fearing, what if demons exist in her (just
saying)
I think I get it!
Read Complete article on[www.1creek..co]

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by 1captain: 12:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Davido and Yemi Alade WoN! See others Who Won [www.1creek..com] for winners of this year's MTVMAMA2015
Music/Radio / Davido, Yemi Alade Win AT #MTVMAMA2015 by 1captain: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2015
After So much anticipation and hype, The MTV Africa Music Award has come and has gone and the winners were Nigeria's own Davido for Best male act, Yemi Alade for Best Female act , Psquare for Best group.

See more on [www.1creek..com] with pictures
Nairaland / General / Which "Smiley Or Emoji' Is Your Fav? It's #worldemojiday! by 1captain: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Some people Just trend the most craziest of things, today what's trending apart from the #Curvy on instagram is #WorldEmojiday smiley .

Yeah , Emoji/Smiley! Which is your favourite Smiley?

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Happy #eidmubarak #whatareyoueating ? by 1captain: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gud sign kissGud sign
Nairaland / General / Happy #eidmubarak #whatareyoueating ? by 1captain: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yes it's a time when muslims celebrate after a 29day period of abstainance from food and water for the sake of the almighty!

So tell us What are you having for EidFitr?

1 Share

Nairaland / General / #1creek The Moon Has Been Sighted! by 1captain: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Happy E-Id-Mubarak To all of you, and Fans and Lovers of #1Creek.

We Wish you and your loved ones, A wonderful Holiday: [www.1creek..com]

1 Share

Nairaland / General / #radiobiafra Has Been Banned; A Menance Or A Joke? by 1captain: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2015
The group has been known for transmitting Secessionist messages for a while and no one seemed to care but now the NBC has noticed and it has banned this station but they have replied that they have not been banned.
Do you think this Radio Should be Banned?

Is this Group a Joke Or Menace?
Nairaland / General / #china Your Child Or Car? Which Would You Choose #1creek by 1captain: 5:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Normally, any loving mother asked this sort of question would pick her son without hesitation but that was not the case for a woman in china who prefered to let her smother to death than dent her expensive BMW!

What would you call this type of woman?
See more on [www.1creek..com]
Nairaland / General / Do You Pray After Sex? by 1captain: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Apparently, American Rapper, Future Did while he was with his Ex-Gf, Ciara.
In an interview, the rapper opened up on what happens after sex with ex. See more on [www.1creek..com]
Nairaland / General / #nigeria Jamb Announces Cut-off Mark #1creek by 1captain: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
At a Press conference in Abuja Today, the registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board announced the cutoff mark for this year's Jamb and they are:Polythecnics and Colleges of Education are 150 while that of University: See more at [www.1creek..com]
Politics / Re: See The Prison Sule Lamido And Sons Are Being Kept...disgrace by 1captain: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Telll a friend Who kNows your Friend To Tell Another Friend That Advertising on [www.1creek..com] is now freeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Nairaland / General / Tell A Friend! It's Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! by 1captain: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Tell a Friend, Who knows A friend, Who knows Another Friend That Knows all your Friends
Advertising on [www.1creek..com] is now Freeeeee and this offer is till July20!!!!!
Nairaland / General / Tell a Friend It's Freeeeee! by 1captain: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Note: This is not a spam and it's a Limited offer

Yeas! Advertising on [www.1creek..com] is now Freee!!!!! From now till July20!!!

1 Share

Nairaland / General / At Last!!!! See What's Inside The Boarder's Tale by 1captain: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Finally, you can now enjoy and view to your satisfaction the Content of the Story of The Boarder!!!!
See The Story on:
[www.1creek..com]
[/J2yzxQvrDN]

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Get Ready For The Boarder's Experience !!! by 1captain: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Have you ever Been a Boarder?
Have you ever had the Boarder's Experience
The tale of the year is now Available Worldwide.
The Boarder's tale is now Available on Amazon!
[www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZDZPA0M]

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Militants Threaten Nigerian Legistlators by 1captain: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
It seems Nigerian legistlators are not going to have it easy this time around as the Niger delta militants have threatened that if any of the legistlators get the "Jumbo" allowance and refuse to solve the problems of Nigerians, they will attack ; Read more on [www.1creek..com]
Nairaland / General / I Will Marry Toke Makinwa by 1captain: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
At the moment, Rythmn Fm Popular On Air-personality, Toke Makinwa is having issues with her marriage while this is going on, some guy thinks he will marry her. See more [www.1creek..com]
Nairaland / General / Help us Reach 1million by 1captain: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
just click on the blog [www.1creek..com] and help us make. History!!! Thank u!

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Good Morning! Nigeria! by 1captain: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
It's 1creek Again!!!!!! We would Like you to Visit [www.1creek..com] Us For 45secs and tell Us what you think on Nairaland!!!! Thank you.

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Welcome To 1creek! by 1captain: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Ladies And Gents! 1creek Nation is here, We praise, We critic, We don't Care Whose ire is Gored! Visit Us[www.1creek..com] today for just 45secs and Tell us what you think! Your opinions always Matter and our site is data friendly! Don't Worry

1 Share

Crime / Re: Female Corps Member Missing (photos) by 1captain: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Pray she is found, the quest of serving one's nation is really an hard task. A must Read: 1creek..in/2015/05/with-regret-from-imothe-final-part.html?m=0
Nairaland / General / From Imo With Regret( The Final Part) by 1captain: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2015
It was the last week of my stay in Imo camp and this is what happened: A must Read Regret From IMO(The Final Part) : 1creek..in/2015/05/with-regret-from-imothe-final-part.html?m=0 ( Copy And paste in ur browser)

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.