Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

1click's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1click's Profile / 1click's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Computers / How-to-get-more-blog-comments by 1click(f): 3:16am On Jun 13, 2015
http://www.extragist.com/2015/06/how-to-get-more-blog-comments.html

We get a lot of our readers asking us how they can generate more interaction on their blog posts. As a blogger there are various ways you can show brands that you’re going to be beneficial to collaborate with;

if you’re able to show that you get plenty of engagement on your blog posts this is a sure sign to brands that people are not only reading your posts, people are also enjoying them and getting involved.

Celebrities / OMG!!! See How This Girl Exposed Her Boo**b by 1click(f): 2:54am On Jun 13, 2015
The question is will you allow your sister or girl friend to appear like this

more pic
http://www.extragist.com/2015/06/boob-alert-see-how-this-girl-exposed.html

Travel / 7 Most Dangerous Roads In The World by 1click(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
This cliffside road in Hanan Province, China is nicknamed Cliff Corridor and it is the only road to Guo Liang Cun, Carved into canyon rock, the road is 120 meters above the village. The village is popular with tourists and get extremely congested with sightseers hoping to visit the 329 person village, consisting of only 83 families.

http://www.extragist.com/2015/06/7-most-dangerous-roads-in-world.html

Celebrities / Davido A First Class Graduate by 1click(f): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
His dexterity and talent in music nonetheless, HKN boss, Davido has just graduated with a First Class degree from the Department of Music, Babcock University, Ilishan, Remo, Ogun State.

http://www.extragist.com/2015/06/omg-davidos-first-class-graduate-from.html
Computers / Re: Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc by 1click(f): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
goldtooth:

The proxy is supposed to make it unlimited, so the issue of using up MB is not supposed to arise. Mtn has blocked it at my end today. cry

the proxy only allow you to use the mb on ur bis, buy 100 card, bbcday and try it again
Computers / Re: Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc by 1click(f): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
goldtooth:

The proxy is supposed to make it unlimited, so the issue of using up MB is not supposed to arise. Mtn has blocked it at my end today. cry

it has not stopped, am using it to do this update, are u on skype let me teach u how to do it, i will soon enter whatsapp, by weekend
Computers / Re: Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc by 1click(f): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Chukslar:
Guys,

My Simple Server connection is very slow and cant open my Facebook also I cant seem to use it on Chrome why?

Also my Openvpn stopped working 2 days ago any solutions?

Suggestions will be very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

bros is slow but i think what is slow cos u have finished your mb, am using it with chrome, opera, am even skype, system update and my anti virus,
Family / Re: Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom by 1click(f): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2015
sis, please don't take some advice u saw here, i cant remember one girl i dated, she will act as if she holy pass not until, wen i went to her house that was the 1st day i received su*****k and s*****lliing , i cant still believe it cos she still act holy after what happened,

sis what am trying to say is save your marriage, thats the cross u have to carry, every marriage has similar issues. so try every thing best to save your man, and don't report him to any person, but put it in prayer

1 Like

Education / Unizik Releases 2014/2015 First Batch Diploma Admission List by 1click(f): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
The Management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
Unizik, Awka has officially released the long awaited Diploma admission list

for help call; 08035499322
Education / Cep Unit Publishes Names Of Successful Applicants by 1click(f): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
The Names of candidates whose applications were successfully processed has been published at the CEP office at UTILITY BUILDING.

Candidates are hereby advised to check their names at the office.
Pre-admission EXAMINATION for candidates whose names are published at the CEP office and
on the University Bulletin will hold on Friday, 6th of February, 2015.

Pre-admission examination venues are as follows:
(i) Faculty of Arts – Multipurpose Hall
(ii) Faculty of Biosciences – Faculty of Arts Lecture
Halls
(iii) Faculty of Education – Utility Halls and CBN
Hall

The names of admitted candidates will be published at the CEP Notice Board on Monday, 9th of February, 2015.
Physical clearance and other registration exercises including payment of school fees
commences on Wednesday 11th of February, 2015.
Lectures for fresh students will commence on Friday 13th of February, 2015.

The Diploma admission list is out

{{{need a lodge at Ifite, call: 08035499322}}}
©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©
Politics / You Have Not Yet Picked Your PVC Card by 1click(f): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
You can check your voter status by entering your details in the form on this page.

You can also check your voter status by sending an SMS with your State, Last name, Voter Identification Number (VIN) to
081-7164-6879.

Format: State, Last name, VIN
Example: Anambra, Muhammadu, 92855

You should receive a response within 15 minutes.

Please note that:
- Text messages are charged at the local network rates.
http://voters.inecnigeria.org/dashboard/index

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by 1click(f): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2014
I'd like to invite you to join the channel: C002C0715
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: November Born Lets Hook Up Here by 1click(f): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2014
26th

I'd like to invite you to join the channel: C002C0715
Dating And Meet-up Zone / : BBM Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. by 1click(f): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Just join and hav fun

1 Like

Romance / Re: See What JAMB Has Done To Lovers...( VIEWER DISCRETION ) by 1click(f): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Face your studies, and are u up to 18, ?
Romance / Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by 1click(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Mine, I waited 4 a year and 4months, it good to wait 4 the one you really love, the more u wait,u see more reasons to love her more
Education / Unizik Physical Clearance by 1click(f): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
The time table for the 2014/2015 physical clearance
for the new intake is out.
MONDAY and WEDNESDAY
*Faculty of Education
*Engineering
*Environmental Sciences
*Arts
*Medicine
*Pharmacy
*Law
TUESDAY and THURSDAY
*Health Sciences
*Agriculture
*Social Sciences
*Basic Medical Sciences
*Biological Sciences
*Physical Sciences
*Management Sciences
FRIDAY- Online Clearance
VENUE:
Admissions Unit
ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK (B)
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLEARANCE IS
PASTED AT ADMIN BLOCK, ADMISSIONS OFFICE.
Education / Facts About The Diploma Programme In Unizik by 1click(f): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Diploma is a two year programme run in some
universities with respect to other programmes like the Regular programme (4-7years), Continuing Education Programme(CEP) {6years}.
The Diploma programme in UNIZIK is structured in a way that after two years, upon completion and scaling through with a Cumulative Grade Point Average(CGPA) of at least 3.5, one gains admission into the regular programme through what is referred to as the direct entry admission.
Like other programmes, the Diploma students have their own time table and it's more or less
structured like the Regular programme- they attend lectures the way Regular students do. (Some lecturers might want to merge the two classes to ease the burden of repetition- merging REGULAr 100L with DIPLOMA 100L, depending on the course.)
The CEP is a weekend programme, hence their
lectures are usually on Fridays and Saturdays.
*The Diploma programme is HIGHLY competitive
and has no room for the non serious students.
Though it's a fact that a good number of the
students are quite unserious. For instance, in a
class of about 300 students, at the end of the
programme, only 20-30 might gain a direct entry
admission. The direct entry admission is structured
in a way that the best students gain admission. For instance, if the school is to take 20 students in a department, the count starts from 4.5 CGPA
downwards. Assuming the 20 falls in 4.0, they stop. So in essence, 3.5 is not a guarantee for direct entry admission, hence Frank's candid advice is for the student to aspire up to 4.5
CGPA.

The programme has its own examination schedule. Just like other programmes have their separate exam time table,so does Diploma.
While in the programme, you can retake JAMB. A
good number of my friends gained admission
through JAMB while in the Diploma programme. So the programme offers you two chances of gaining admission through JAMB and a direct entry
admission.

Determination, a good relationship with God, hard work, dedication to one's studies are key factors to succeeding in the programme. Feel free to associate with like minds(dedicated mindsets), make friends with people above you who are in good academic standing, so that they can put you through in areas of difficulty.(Applicable to anyone that calls himself a student)

Dedicate those two years to hard work and you
shall reap the fruits in no distant time. Make
adequate use of your leisure, you can hangout if
you wish cos all work and no play, makes 'Frank' adullard- but their should be moderation in
everything you do.

Interested candidates should visit any branch of
the following
banks nationwide to obtain their online registration
pins after paying N5000 only.
i. Fidelity Bank
ii. First Bank
iii. Zenith Bank
iv. Access Bank
v. Enterprise Bank
vi. Diamond Bank
vii. Guarantee Trust Bank
viii. UBA

After obtaining the e-tranzact pin from the bank,
candidates should logon to my.unizik.edu.ng and
complete their online registrations. Candidates
should also submit a copy of their online
registration slip to the office of Deputy Vice
Chancellor (DVC) Academics located at the central
administrative block of the university's main
campus Awka.

ENTRY REQUIREMENT:
Candidates should possess the NECO/ WAEC
Certificate or the GCE Ordinary level, with credit
level passes in five (5) subjects, including English
Language and subjects relevant to the course,
obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN THE DIPLOMA
PROGRAMME...

ART
Music
French
Theatre Art
Tourism and
Heritage

PHYSICAL SCIENCE
Physics Electronics
Solar Energy
Paint Technology
Computer Science
Applied Geology/
Geological Science

AGRICULTURE
Wildlife and
Economic Tourism
Animal Production
Agricultural
Economic Extension
Crop Science and
Horticulture
Animal Science and
Technology
Soil Science and
Land Resources
Forestry and Wild
Life Management
Food Science and
Technology

MANAGEMENT
SCIENCE
Accountancy
Business
Administration
Banking and Finance
Marketing
Public Administration
Cooperative Economy
and Management

BIOLOGICAL
SCIENCE
Fisheries and
Aquaculture
Pest Management

CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE IN ART AND HUMANITIES
Film Production
EDUCATION
Vocational Technical
Studies
Education
Management and
Policy
Early childhood and
Primary Education
Adult Education

SOCIAL SCIENCE
Mass Communication
Psychology
Sociology
Political Science

HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Environmental Health

CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE
Chinese Language

CHIKE OKOLIE
CENTRE
Entrepreneurial
Studies

LAW
Law

Contact call for enquiries...
1clickng@gmail.com
Education / Re: Unizik Online Clearance Has Now Been Fully Activated. by 1click(f): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kweenesther:
Have lectures for management science commenced....wen is d physical clearance starting?

Physical clearance will start by next Tuesday, for management not yet
Education / Re: Unizik Online Clearance Has Now Been Fully Activated. by 1click(f): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2014
hiphy9:
pls wen will lectures commence 4 freshers...

Lectures has commenced already in some department, and GS
Education / Unizik Online Clearance Has Now Been Fully Activated. by 1click(f): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2014
GOOD MORNING!!!
SPECIAL INFORMATION

The online clearance has now been fully activated.

You can now do your online clearance for those
who had issues with invalid pin and the rest.
For those of you still at home, this is to inform you that academic activities have already commenced as some departments commenced lectures as at yesterday.

For the new students especially the science inclined, while you await your physical clearance, join the on going tutorials at the Multi Purpose Hall (MPH), opposite the Banks (zenith).

The tutorials are paramount to your succeeding as a science student.

It has helped many in time past. So instead of
relaxing at home, make use of this opportunity
while it lasts. They tutors make use of the course
outlines which the course lecturers might not
exhaust before your exams.

Once more,

congratulations and welcome to the
University of All Time.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°
email : 1clickng@gmail.com

Uniziktimes..com
Computer Market / Re: Dell D820 @ 27000 Only by 1click(f): 5:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Skykid1208: can the price be negotiated?
can i get it in ondo state?

That's the last price,

Thanks
Computer Market / Dell D820 @ 27000 Only by 1click(f): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Just arrived 4rm USA Intel DualCore Dell D820 Laptop. 2gb ram, 80gb hard drive, 1.8ghz, cdrw/dvd, goodbattery, 90% New@27,000. Brought to U by OkwaIfugo Integrated Services!!!

Email: 1clickng@gmail.com

Twitter:@Ebuwas
BBM:3301394C

Computers / Re: How To Make Mtn Musicplus 150mb Talk ᓏ by 1click(f): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2014
after the 150mb finished what should i do
Education / Re: Free PTDF Geoscience Past Questions by 1click(f): 2:06pm On May 19, 2013
akahifey2003@yahoo.com
lionel.suite@yahoo.com

thanks
Education / Re: JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread by 1click(f): 11:18am On May 10, 2013
PLEASE I BEG ALL MY Pals HERE TO VOTE FOR ME IN THE CONTEST, LIKE ME PLEASE
THANKS
USE THIS LINK
http://godson.com.ng/tecnoQ1/app/index.php?user=100000573690727

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.