Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,887 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

1click's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1click's Profile / 1click's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Crime / 4 Men Arrested For Gangraping A Prostitute In Ikeja!! by 1click(f): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
The accused allegedly committed the act in Ikeja, Lagos, at 3 a.m. on April 13 at N0 28, Sule Abubakar Street, Opebi, Ikeja.
And they are: Solomon Obamiro, 28, Adebayo Fagbemi, 25, Soliu Obalowu, 27, and Oluwatosin Akomolafe, 22.

According to the victim Jennifer Uche, 27, she had an agreement with Mr. Obamiro to have sex with him and he was to pay her N5, 000 for one night.
But few minutes after Obamiro had begun the affair, a gang of seven other boys suspected to be close associates of Obamiro ganged raped her.

Her legs and hands were held each time one of them is taking his turn, until she lost consciousness.
When she regained consciousness, she saw that N800 was dropped for her by the perpetrators of the act.
4 of the suspects are still at large.

Webmasters / Re: Do I Need A Blogging Mentor? by 1click(f): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2013
pls, how do i connect my blog to Google absence

vowiski: I have always said blogging was a serious business and should anyone want to become a pro-blogger he has to be ready for the challenges ahead. I asked myself this question; do I need a blogging mentor? The vibrations that resounded from my body was a Yes!

How Do You Find A Blogging Mentor?
blogging mentor
Image Credit: esn-vuniverse.nl
To find a blogging mentor you don't need to go to the labor market or place an advertisement. The blogger's post you love reading the most in any blog is the person who can effectively assume that role as a mentor. Before I decided to be a blogger, I spent a good couple of hours daily reading news and information in the internet, but I kept re-visiting a particular blog, automatically I became a consistent reader. I loved the way he writes, it was not so lengthy but it carried all the necessary information I needed.

Initially, I had

http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/04/do-i-need-blogging-mentor.html
Entertainment / Like Father Like Son!! No Dna Needed! by 1click(f): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2013
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!!
NO DNA NEEDED!

1 Like

Celebrities / •one Word For Her by 1click(f): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2013
•One Word for Her

Sports / Chelsea Boss by 1click(f): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2013
Politics / Nigerian Opposition Votes To Merge In Challenge To President by 1click(f): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2013
Nigeria's largest opposition party votes to merge with two others, a move aimed at creating a united front capable of unseating the ruling party in 2015 polls.
Education / JAMB Assures Candidates On 2013 Computer–based –test (CBT) by 1click(f): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
JAMB urged candidates who signified intention to write their papers through the computer not to entertain worry.

The coordinator assured the candidates writing the examination through CBT not to entertain fears because the board had made arrangement for necessary technical assistance.
Education / Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,nnamdi Azikiwe University ,aspirant Let Meet by 1click(f): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
[email]lionel.suite@yahoo.com
Education / Your View On 2013 Jamb Result by 1click(f): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
AS the almighty exam draw nearer the biggest exam ever in the history of Nigeria , We at click wish to ask all jambite, what is their expectation for their 2013 jamb result that will release after 30 minute of the exam,

stay turn and God bless.
Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,nnamdi Azikiwe University ,aspirant Let Meet by 1click(f): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Candidates who has obtained 2013/2014 direct entry form or wish to obtain it with ambition to choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University.let us meet here to share information and help ourselves.

Politics / Social Banking by 1click(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2013
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc on Wednesday unveiled its social banking service on popular social networking site, Facebook.

Speaking at the inauguration ceremony in Lagos, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, GTBank, Mr. Segun Agbaje, said the service would allow the public to open accounts and get customer service support via Facebook.

He said the bank's objective was to engage members of the public where they worked, lived or played, adding, 'The new service will enable persons on social networks like Facebook to commence a banking relationship and perform transactions 24/7, safely and conveniently, without having to leave the platform.'

Agbaje said the service presently only allowed people to open GTBank accounts, but pointed out that the bank would introduce new service options that included money transfers, airtime purchases and bill payments.

The GTBank boss added that the institution was committed to the convenience of its stakeholders and would continue to introduce value-adding alternative channels in the future.

'GTBank has been at the forefront of industry innovations within the Nigerian financial service sector over the last 22 years. The bank is the first Nigerian institution to have recognised online/social channels as an emerging service point, and has over one million followers on Facebook; the largest for any African bank,' Agbaje said.

The bank recently introduced the GTBank mobile money that allows customers and non-customers to perform transfers and payments from their mobile phones to any mobile phone subscriber in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.