Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,095 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

1connect's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1connect's Profile / 1connect's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Programming / Microsoft Front Page Or Adobe Dreamweaver? by 1connect(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2008
Just doing a little research on Nigeria's IT industry. I know this forums is filled with some of Nigeria's finest so just want to get your feedback about some things. What is the most popular software package used in web design and why? Microsoft FrontPage or Adobe Dreamweaver?

Thanks!!!!!!!!
Career / Re: Info About It Experts Salary by 1connect(m): 1:35am On May 08, 2008
To:aphoe

That is wonderful, before we jump the gun here is it possible for you to forward me your portfolio of some of your work so I can access your skills. Secondly, are you based in lagos? I really don't like posting my e.mail address online because of spam so I am hoping you have a personal website up. If you don't give me your e.mail address and I can get in contact with you.

P.S. Yes you can work part time.
Webmasters / Re: Potential Employment Opportunity by 1connect(m): 1:30am On May 08, 2008
That sounds much more reasonable than one option that I got in another forum. The person suggested paying the employee up to 300,000+ naira a month. Although I do think that is a fair price, I think that is a little too much for an entry level staff. May be after a couple years in the company it can be bumped up to that much. Like I said I do plan on hiring a couple staffs here in lagos. another topic that will be interesting to find out is how much programmers charge people here in Nigeria for professional website compared to other places in the world. For example if I wanted a simple dating website roughly how much will you charge someone in Nigeria. I know the price range can differ by a lot depending on the specifics of the website, but roughly how much will you charge an individual. I know a couple legitimate website in India that claim they can do these for anywhere between 2000- 5000 dollars( roughly-210,000-510,000 naira). How much will you charge someone here in Nigeria?
Career / Info About It Experts Salary by 1connect(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2008
I tried this in another forum and was not successful, Am hoping I can be more successful here. Am about to start a local IT company here in Nigeria and I wanted to get the going rate for the service of a professional IT experts. The individual most have knowledge of the following softwares: HTML, Ajax, Javascript, PHP, Mysql, CSS, Adobe Dreameweaver and other Adobe suite software; and Flash. I just want to know how much is a reasonable monthly salary for someone who posses some or all of these skills. Because of the nature of the job it is preferable that the person be based in Lagos and be fluent in English. If you are interested in this job opportunity get in contact with me on this forum.
Webmasters / Re: Potential Employment Opportunity by 1connect(m): 2:02am On May 07, 2008
So how much is a decent monthly salary for someone with the skills listed above?
Webmasters / Re: Potential Employment Opportunity by 1connect(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2008
Okay thanks, I understand what you are saying about not putting a lot of emphasis on degrees, but the kind of work I am going to be doing is going to need someone with knowledge of most of the softwares I listed. But most importantly, PHP, Ajax, and Mysql. Am looking for someone who is familiar with Web 2.0 designs, and has done some work related to that. Would you know of any IT professionals around lagos with experience in web design? If you do will they be willing to share some of their work with me.
Webmasters / Re: Potential Employment Opportunity by 1connect(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2008
I want to employ the person on a full time basis. But before I start the hiring process I wanted to know what a reasonable monthly salary is for a person with the competencies I listed above. What do you think is a reasonable salary for an IT professional here in Lagos?
Webmasters / Potential Employment Opportunity by 1connect(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2008
Hello am a new user of this forum. Am about to start a local IT company here in Nigeria and I wanted to get the going rate for the service of a professional IT experts. The individual most have knowledge of the following softwares: HTML, Ajax, Javascript, PHP, Mysql, CSS, Adobe Dreameweaver and other Adobe suite software; and Flash. If anyone has any information about how much is reasonable for an IT expert here or will like to get some more details about job opportunity please get back at me. Because of the nature of the job it is preferable that the person be based in Lagos and be fluent in English.
Computers / Re: Defraggin Windows Xp/vista by 1connect(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2007
So how do you defragment your computer running on Windows Vista?
Phones / Re: Did You Get The Iphone? by 1connect(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2007
Does anyone know how much the Iphone is going for in Nigeria?
Phones / Re: Did You Get The Iphone? by 1connect(m): 1:50am On Oct 04, 2007
Nah not yet does anyone know the price of the Iphone now?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.