Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

1dafuGod's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1dafuGod's Profile / 1dafuGod's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 1dafuGod: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello Mama's in the House,
Pls do any one knows where I can get Wheatgrass shots or tablets in Lagos ? Hear it helps reduce high Fsh, hormone. Also where can I get coldpress Coconut oil?

I have DIM tablets if anyone is interested.

Wishing all a testimony filled week.
Baby dust to all.
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 1dafuGod: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ebube2014:
@1dafuGod if its small I dont see what the problem is unless it is blocking your tubes. If you need to remove it then the alternative is Laparascopy however this procedure has to be done by someone that knows what he/she is doing and with a lot of experience. Most good doctors prefer to do open surgery if you are still planning to have kids as the during the Lap procedure they could be some scaring which could cause miscarriage. It is well with us dear.
@Ebube2014 Thanks for your advice. It is well with us.
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 1dafuGod: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2015
1dafuGod:
Hello Fruitful mama,
Pls has any one done a repeat fibroid operation (I.e having to remove fibroid again yrs after previous surgery) before doing IVF?
Has anyone experience fibroid regrow after removing the fibroid previously?
How did you treat the regrown?
Am currently facing this situation.
@Ebube2014, it not that big but it@ strategy location, inside and on the wall of the Uretus, hence the need to take care of it. Am looking at alternative to Open Surgery which have done before.
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 1dafuGod: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello Fruitful mama,
Pls has any one done a repeat fibroid operation (I.e having to remove fibroid again yrs after previous surgery) before doing IVF?
Has anyone experience fibroid regrow after removing the fibroid previously?
How did you treat the regrown?
Am currently facing this situation.
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 1dafuGod: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good evening all, am new here and have been following. Please I would like to have the ebook sent to me. Ronkek1@gmail.com
The Lord will open his book of remembrance to All.
Baby dust to all. Thanks
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 1dafuGod: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
LadyGuinivere pls email Jackie Mize's supernatural childbirth to me; ronkek1@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.