Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

1manArmay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1manArmay's Profile / 1manArmay's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: So You Think You Know Much About Nigeria's History Since Independence ? by 1manArmay: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Politics / Re: So You Think You Know Much About Nigeria's History Since Independence ? by 1manArmay: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
NL may edit/break the play store short link ... but you can essentially search for " TriviaBillionia " on the play store (one word)
Politics / So You Think You Know Much About Nigeria's History Since Independence ? by 1manArmay: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
How much do you know about Nigeria?

Come play the best live trivia game in Nigeria, TriviaBillionia, and put all your knowledge of Nigerian history to good use.

Join a live interactive in-app game at 7pm on the 1st of October. If you correctly answer 12 questions about Nigeria there, you would win and cash out a share of a ₦50,000 game prize.

Join for FREE today as you will get a game pass & 2 extra lives once you sign up.

Join now by downloading the TriviaBillionia App from the Google Playstore here;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.billionia.triviabillionia

Can't wait to see you in the game!

Celebrities / After Winning At The AMVCA 2020, Is This Guy The Future Of Nollywood? by 1manArmay: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Indeed one of the most coveted prizes at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) is the Trail Blazers Award. This award usually goes to a young actor that made a strong impression in the Nollywood industry in the past year.
For the AMVCA 2020, this desirec Trail Blazer Award went to .... (Drum roll) ... JideKene Achufusi, aka Swanky JKA.

We at the NerveFloShow did a whole interview with Swanky JKA just before the event, watch the fun full interview on youtube here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nISSr9erLhI
Programming / Ai/machine Learning Enthusiast? Win $1,000 For Your AI Projects Tomorrow by 1manArmay: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
AI/Machine Learning Enthusiast? IFTF is Inviting You to Connect, Share Ideas and Win $1,000 for Your AI Projects --> read more here-- https://smepeaks.com/2018/07/23/ai-machine-learning-iftf-gathering-lagos

Phones / Best Android Media Player And Store ?? by 1manArmay: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
The question of what is the best media player for Android is remains hotly debated.
But what I actually wish to talk about is an app that appears to be an audio player, a video player and an e-book reader all-in-one.... Its an app like no other. It is the NerveFlo app.
The app also gives access to the NerveFlo digital store where more Nigerian/African music, movies & eBooks can be discovered, downloaded or streamed. All content on NerveFlo is legal and creators themselves list their content for free distribution or for sale... its quite brilliant.
Search for the "NerveFlo" app in the Google play store, install and enjoy!

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Can This Song Save Nigerian Hiphop? "Green White Green" By Dasuki (a Review) by 1manArmay: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
In terms of lyrical quality & composition.. its at a new low.
Music/Radio / Can This Song Save Nigerian Hiphop? "Green White Green" By Dasuki (a Review) by 1manArmay: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
I have long been losing my patience with Nigerian hiphop music, it seams to only be about party, show-off love, 'tatty' billion money, booty shaky and "look how cool I am".
There comes a time when cool beats are no longer enough.
That is why I was delighted to stumble on new music by a rap hip hope artiste called Dasuki. The name of the track is called "Green White Green".
I was impressed from the first sounds in the song, it was a blend of authentic old school high life from my father's days in the hook and then the carefully merged rap verses kicked in. The rap verses had tight bars and it delivered punch lines at just the right time. Still, what stuck me most was the message in the "Green White Green" , it was a call to return to the values that jump-started us as a nation in the first place.
It was a refreshing song.
You can get a legit copy of the MP3 here https://nerveflo.com/product/green-white-green---the-single-c14-p3103

This song was released on NerveFlo as part of the Conscious Music Week celebration and its part of an album called (wait for it..) The B.I.A.F.R.A.N. Tape (curious abi?). The Album is said to be dropping later this week.

[img]https://nerveflo.com/productpics/2210~1497131875~Green-White-4-green.jpg[/img]
Phones / Re: Win A New Samsung Phone By Voting This Startup In Global US Tech Semifinals by 1manArmay: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
mikeayus:
How many phones are to be given out?

One smartphone every week... with 2 consolation prizes of original leather Adidas soccer balls autographed by Victor Moses...

Its largely about support local innovation to go global... the gifts are just a small added incentive smiley
Phones / Win A New Samsung Phone By Voting This Startup In Global US Tech Semifinals by 1manArmay: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

This year, promising tech startup called NerveFlo from Nigeria have scaled into the semifinals of the global GIST Tech-I competition with others from 135 countries.

The GIST Tech-I competition is an annual science and technology entrepreneurship competition for innovators from emerging markets to gain visibility, mentorship and funding. The competition is organized by the U.S. department of State's Global Innovation through Science & Technology (GIST) Initiative and implemented by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).

Through NerveFlo.com , African audio, ebook & video creators can now signup on the online marketplace & easily sell their works globally/locally, directly to mobile & web consumers, without piracy fears. This can transform Africa's creative industry.

You can get more details on NerveFlo by watching their pitch videos at the GIST website.

VOTING is currently ongoing everyday from April 1 until May 1 to help determine the 30 finalist that will showcase and pitch at the 2016 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES 2016) June 23-26 in Silicon Valley, California U.S.A.

Support our own to go global at the finals by VOTING for NerveFlo at the GIST website and stand the chance to winning a brand new Samsung smartphone as well as other prizes including . In order to vote, please follow the following steps;

1. Log in/register at the GIST website here --> www.gistnetwork.org/user/register

2. Then use this link to find the NerveFlo startup entry on the site-> http://x0d.org/gist2

3. Finally, Click the VOTE Button under the founder's name Silas Okwoche.

A notification will popup thanking you for your vote and informing you that you can vote again in 24 hours.

Then, send a screenshot of this voting success page to nerveflo.gist@gmail.com. One lucky person will emerge from our weekly draw of voters to win a NEW Samsung Ace device as well as 2 other prizes of NEW original Adidas/Puma soccer balls autographed by Victor Moses.

You can improve your winning chances by voting once every day and immediately sending in your screenshot.

Thanks for your support.

See example screenshot attached.

Science/Technology / Vote For These 5 Nigerian Startups To Get Into The Global GIST Tech-i Finals by 1manArmay: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Its a known fact that Nigeria is full of entrepreneurial talent and lately our technology entrepreneurs have started gaining international reach.

This year, 5 founders from Nigeria have scaled into the semifinals of the global GIST Tech-I competition with 102 others from 135 countries.

The GIST Tech-I competition is an annual science and technology entrepreneurship competition for innovators from emerging markets to gain visibility, mentorship and funding. The competition is organized by the U.S. department of State's Global Innovation through Science & Technology (GIST) Initiative and implemented by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).

This 5 founder and their startups/ideas include:

1. Silas Okwoche (NerveFlo.com) 2. Daniel Isa (AfriBotix) 3. Maxwell Chinnah (Genesys Cooker) 4. Destiny Fredrick (EcoFuture) 5. Nnenna Okoye (ResSpot)

You can get more details of their innovative startup/ideas by watching their pitch videos at the GIST website.

VOTING is currently ongoing everyday from April 1 until May 1 to help determine the 30 finalist that will showcase and pitch at the 2016 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES 2016) June 23-26 in Silicon Valley, California U.S.A.

Support our own people to go global at the finals by VOTING for them all at the GIST website. In order to vote, please follow the following steps;

1. Log in/register at the GIST website here --> www.gistnetwork.org/user/register

2. Then use this link to find all the Nigerian startup entries on one page http://x0d.org/gist

3. Finally, Click the "Select All" button, then click the "Batch Vote" button.

A notification will popup thanking you for your vote and informing you that you can vote again in 24 hours. It is also inform you to vote for a country for next year's bootcamp, please select "Nigeria" and vote.

See example screenshots below.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Properties / Re: Cosy Serviced Office Space Available In Yaba Where Lagos Tech Lives by 1manArmay: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pptyconcession:
Na how much

call me please..

..or better still, how can i call you?

regards
Properties / Re: Cosy Serviced Office Space Available In Yaba Where Lagos Tech Lives by 1manArmay: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
lol
Properties / Re: Cosy Serviced Office Space Available In Yaba Where Lagos Tech Lives by 1manArmay: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
agabaI23:
As in Cosy Orjiako will be servicing the place? tongue

lol... her own name is "cossy" (note the double 's') ...
Business / Re: Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur by 1manArmay: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good day Sir,

I truly respect you but I think Nigerians need to be look more into export than importation...
I understand that a country cannot make all it needs and so some importation is necessary but the scale at which we do it in Nigeria is ridiculous... it almost seems as if we have stopped trying to produce/process/manufacture for local use or for export.

The excuse is that we don't have power supply or other infrastructural issues but where there is a will there is way...

I believe that you have a plan to get into local production and export even as your business grows... please let nairaland know when you start this... it will encourage many people.

...in closing, i must respectfully say, I DON'T need this your particular e-book. Thanks

1 Like

Properties / Cosy Serviced Office Space Available In Yaba Where Lagos Tech Lives by 1manArmay: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Greetings Y'all

Do you have a lean tech or media startup that needs a new space to grow?

Are you looking to move your team to a place where you can better network by being at the centre of the budding Lagos tech community?
Then this post is for you....

A couple of months ago my team outgrew a local tech incubator and got our own space in Yaba.. its a nice 4 bedroom flat on the 2nd floor of a classic building in a serene neighborhood of the central sabo district...

As it turns out, we have a furnished room (about 12 sqm) to spare and want to let it out to an innovative tech or media startup with a team of max 4/5 people.

Our space present & upcoming* features:

- Unlimited internet
- Standby Generator
- Self-service kitchen/coffee room
- Shared Reception/Lounge with TV/Netflix/PlayStation*

Interested? contact us pricing & inspection via support(at)nerveflo (dot)com or call 2348103915629

so, start fresh here in 2016... do it today

PS:

our space is a working distance from CChub/IDEA/Konga/AIG-rocket/e-Centre/Andela/HotelsNG and other tech outfits ... Unilag & Yaba tech are also closeby... There are also basketball/Tennis/Swimming/Cinema facilities nearby..

call now...

May the force be with you!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: It Vacancies In Soi Consulting. Deadline 3rd September 2008. by 1manArmay: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
smiley wink

I guess this is an opportunity to put your certification to use and show what you're made of, this is the opportunity for them that are considering a serious IT career,
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: It Vacancies In Soi Consulting. Deadline 3rd September 2008. by 1manArmay: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2008
IF YOU HAVE EVER DREAMED OF WORKING IN GOOGLE, HERE IS THE 'NEXT BEST BEST THING' , soi consulting is grooming itself to be an IT powerhouse in Africa, join us,

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.