Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

1mtheone's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1mtheone's Profile / 1mtheone's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2009
Ayde, luckily for me it doesn't waste my time at all, It takes about a couple of minutes out of my day to respond to ignorance, Your ass even went to look for lame 'articles'.
So your 'smart' comment was a major FAIL. kiss wink
I find it funny how you ignore tpia who has probably 'wasted' more time JUST because you agree with that person,
Celebrities / Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2009
And don't go talking about curly hair again, I've seen more than a few '100% white' people with hair texture that is curly to that extent, you probaby have too.
Celebrities / Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
You guys are assholes. Lol.

Vitiligo is a rare GENETIC disease, in other words can be inherited, you don't 'catch' it and you don't show any signs of it from birth, its not to prove that they're biracial, the hidden message of the title was that they're possibly Michael's,

The fact that you people are using articles from People magazine and US weekly says it all about your weak critical thinking skills; your inability to filter out gossip/rumours/lies. The media are naming all sorts of people, they even said that MJ probably used sperm from Johnny Cochran (yes, a black man) and Ronald Reagan, they aren't even sure what the kids are and who they belong to themselves,

This is a Nigerian man with his asian wife and their biracial child, who looks like any other malaysian little girl,

Alicia R. with her family,

I'm going to sit here and wait for you to tell me how black those kids are *whistle*. The fact is that they do not conform to what a typical biracial child looks like and you're no geneticist to sit here and tell me about limits when it comes to phenotype and genotype.
Celebrities / Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
The only thing black looking about Garcelle's son is his curly hair and we all know that children with two white parents can and sometimes do have hair as curly or curlier than that, That child has blue eyes and blonde hair, Garcelle looks like a black woman. I don't know why people are willing to give some the benefit of the doubt, 'oh she must be mixed with something' but for others its 'oh she is a 100% black blah blah'. I'm not saying they're def. Mike's kids but people seem so quick to rule it out.

Also, those children are believed to be Johnny's kids, no one has even questioned that, its the general consensus that they're his because he can't possibly be wierd enough to go around begging his friends for sperm, or use random donors.

Prince does have the discoloration, this woman made a video about it, she seems pretty convinced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6QzPhHxlu0
Celebrities / Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
ayde stop being silly, Joe jackson has had green eyes from time, pictures of Joe's father and other ancestors of MJ's on his side show that there is mixture there, again, it is stated as fact. Maybe you need to contact a geneticist and realise that just because MJ had those features, it does not mean he was 100% black, you still need to explain to me why he has relatives (first cousins) that look latino (straight hair, tan skin), they're related to him.

NB: In case you didn't know a lot of African Americans are not 'pure black' despite appearance anyway,

This is not the first time I've seen a black man have kids who look this way, here is Johnny Wright (succcessful black music manager who also managed Janet), those little kids you see (the two little girls and the boy) are biologically his, to me he looks like any other black man and those kids don't look any 'blacker' than MJ's kids.

What about Garcelle Beauvais' kids? Are they not hers? Or did she use an egg donor too?

Celebrities / Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by 1mtheone: 3:43am On Aug 20, 2009
ima1, you're a dumbass. lol.

Latoya in general has always been quite light skinned, even if she were to use bleaching skin her skin change still hasn't been near anything as drastic as Michael's, I've seen many Nigerian women change skin tone more drastically than Latoya has,

MJ had vitiligo (this was even acknowledged in the trial (2003-2005) when his medical records were presented in court (it was also revealed that he suffers from lupus), MJ's artists have said that he used Make-up for a long time trying to hide it and editing for his music videos/photos. During the BAD era he had not gradually gotten lighter, it was powder which is why people described him as looking 'grey'. His dermatologist revealed that 'benoquin' was used to treat it (which is often used for vitiligo victims).

Look at his face, his hands, this was in 1988, after the BAD video had been released.
His hands are still dark, it looks like the make-up (or whatever he used to cover make his skin look uniform) had worn off, while in the music videos he appeared to have an overall even light caramel skin tone, There are even pictures of him in later years showing little brown patches on his skin,

Celebrities / Re: Michael Jackson's Kids Identities by 1mtheone: 3:23am On Aug 20, 2009
Michael family is not 100% black, it has long been acknowledged that Joe's side is mixed. But that doesn't even matter. Have any of you seen Johnny Wright's kids? (music manager), They look white and he is , black.
Celebrities / Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 3:19am On Aug 20, 2009
About Mark Lester,
This is a picture of MJ with Paris and some of the Lesters,
Paris is the little girl n front with her hand up and messy hair, the girl behind her is Harriet Lester, the one they claim looks exactly like her. Paris and this girl both have blond haired blue eyed mothers, according to tabloids they share the same father (lester) who is a natural blonde. Do you really think Paris would look like that with two blond, fair skinned parents? Where did her untamed, naturally curly hair come from? I wonder. One thing is for sure. Mark Lester, you are not the father. lol

NB: MJ has Native American and Caucasian heritage from Joe's side, hence the bright green eyes,
Some of Michael's cousins such as Elijah (who was in MJ's will) are biracial and have pale skin and naturally straight hair, they look latino.
Celebrities / Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 3:10am On Aug 20, 2009
You guys have impaired vision if you can't see the patches of white on the boy's fingers (he is light skinned so its less noticeable), I don't know about you but my skin doesn't have random patches, The boy doesn't look black but I wouldn't put it past MJ to produce such kids, he can suprise the hell out of someone. Also, Debbie's attorney Iris Finsilver said that she is 100% sure that those kids are biologically Michael's, why would she say that?

Also MARK LESTER DID NOT DONATE SPERM TO MJ, HE TOOK BACK WHAT HE SAID AND HIS WIFE SAID THAT HE HADN'T SPOKEN TO MJ DURING THE YEARS THAT THESE CHILDREN WERE CONCEIVED, HIS OWN CHILDREN ALSO SAID THEIR DAD WAS BEING CRAZY, HE WANTED ACCESS TO THE KIDS (HE IS THE GOD FATHER) AND THOUGHT THAT WOULD GET THE ATTENTION OF THE JACKSONS.

Also Blanket isn't white,

Again, I'm not sure if those kids are oyibo, if so then MJ was covering them in 'fake-tan' at christmas time,

(Mixed race kids can darken over time, the only thing that puzzles me is the hair texture of the two boys. If Blanket had 'afro' hair you guys wouldn't be doubting.)
Celebrities / Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by 1mtheone: 2:52am On Aug 20, 2009
She was also in their music video '2300 Jackson street' (in which MJ also appeared) in the music video she can be seen playing with her dad, JACKIE. She had wild curly hair as a child, the video is still up on Youtube.
Celebrities / Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by 1mtheone: 2:50am On Aug 20, 2009
IT IS NOT HER DAUGHTER, THAT IS JACKIE'S DAUGHTER 'BRANDI', SHE WAS IN MICHAEL'S 'BLACK OR WHITE' VIDEO
MJ SAID SHE WAS HIS FAVOURITE NEICE, THERE ARE PICTURES OF HER WITH HER DAD JACKIE JACKSON AND HER BROTHER,
Celebrities / Re: Michael Jackson's Son Has Vitiligo With A Link by 1mtheone: 2:48am On Aug 20, 2009
Thanks for posting, he has the same discoloration in all recent pics of him, he wasn't born with it (discoloration) either.
Celebrities / Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
Really? Can't you see his fingers? Do you know what its supposed to look like? lol
Celebrities / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2009
Okay, so we know that A LOT of people have different opinions on this but I'm beginning to change my mind, (I used to think the older two weren't his) but now I'm not even sure, Iris Finsilver (Debbies attorney for their last custody issue in 2005) said she is 100% sure they're biologically his on Larry King. Blanket looks like him the most,

Now, people are claiming that Prince suffers from vitiligo, a rare genetic skin disease that MJ had, look at his hands/fingers (and he has white patched on his neck)

They don't really look 100% oyibo to me

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.