Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] (47428 Views)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Illuminati Controls America & Controls You(proof With Pics),you Will Be Shocked / Human Being Will Be Immortal By 2045 (proof With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by debbynicky(f): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2009
here are pics of MJ with Vitiligo{ is a chronic disorder that causes depigmentation in patches of skin i.e it's turns the colour of ur skin lighter }

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by debbynicky(f): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2009
More Pics

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by debbynicky(f): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2009
More pics

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by debbynicky(f): 12:22am On Aug 17, 2009
now i hope u guys have seen enough proof that michael never bleached his skin, he had the disease mentioned above so he had to go to the hospital to get his pigment taken out of his skin and so therefore he is more immune to more disease easier.

here a pic of a little girl i found on the internet with vitiligo

wow, what a transformation

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by SeanT21(f): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2009
MJ did not bleach himself.People who believe he did are delusional.
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by mamagee6(f): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2009
I always knew he didn't bleach himself.
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by freety(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
He did,
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Ifygurl: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
so does his whole family have this disease cause all of them except Janet is getting lighter.
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Witi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
Interesting
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by ima1(f): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
Everyone that knew Micheal, said he never wanted to be black, even his family members and those who knew and worked with him closely, even his doctor when asked if Micheal really had the vitiligo disease, couldn't give a straight answer, and of course if u start bleaching ur skin not every part of your skin will be white immediately, couple with the plastic surgeries he had to change his appearance. i don't believe those pic because none of his family members or cousins, nieces and nephews have shows traces of this disease, look at his big sister Latoya who is also bleaching her skin, looks almost as white as Micheal and she doesn't have the disease.

so of course he bleached his skin, ask any real black African american person they'll tell u he bleached his skin, changed his hair and face. i mean look at how he evolved from when he was 5 in pictures, u will still see proof that he bleached his skin. even adding the drugs he was taking into the mix, really messed him up

i love Micheal but i hate the fact that he never wanted to be black.

1 Like

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by damseldami(f): 5:00am On Aug 19, 2009
if u think he hates being black then check out  this video. at 4:o3 an u have ur answer micheal himself said this on live tv with oprah so who will u believe, michael or the haters who make up horrifying, appalling and disgusting stuff about him. watch the whole interview and u will be shocked at how cruel people are and the level of innocence michael displayed. he has away been innocent and as micheal says, ''before you judge me, try hard to love me'' think of this while watching this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4h1Trod_EA

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by TOYOSI20(f): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2009
I'm just glad he can now rest in peace, i mean he was a tortured soul for real!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by SeanT21(f): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2009
ima1:

Everyone that knew Micheal, said he never wanted to be black, even his family members and those who knew and worked with him closely, even his doctor when asked if Micheal really had the vitiligo disease, couldn't give a straight answer, and of course if u start bleaching ur skin not every part of your skin will be white immediately, couple with the plastic surgeries he had to change his appearance. i don't believe those pic because none of his family members or cousins, nieces and nephews have shows traces of this disease, look at his big sister Latoya who is also bleaching her skin, looks almost as white as Micheal and she doesn't have the disease.

so of course he bleached his skin, ask any real black African american person they'll tell u he bleached his skin, changed his hair and face. i mean look at how he evolved from when he was 5 in pictures, u will still see proof that he bleached his skin. even adding the drugs he was taking into the mix, really messed him up

i love Micheal but i hate the fact that he never wanted to be black.

What a Load of Rubbish!!Quit reading the tabloids. Latoya Jackson also has Viltigo but hers is not as strong as his. His mother said that an uncle of hers also had it.Stop spreading lies!!
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by alimat2(f): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i really feel for the guy if this is true.

Its a pity people view things from afar without having proper knowledge about it

[s]I PRAY GOD SHLD 4GIVE ME COS I HAVE THE TOT THAT BE BLEACHED[/s]

may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by MrCrackles(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2009
RIP Jacko. . . . .U suffered enough on earth!

1 Like

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by ima1(f): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2009
SeanT21:

What a Load of Rubbish!!Quit reading the tabloids. Latoya Jackson also has Viltigo but hers is not as strong as his. His mother said that an uncle of hers also had it.Stop spreading lies!!

Abeg get ur story straight, Latoya does not have Vitiligo. she bleached her skin to look lighter, which is not a new news, lol her's is not as strong as Micheal's (bullshit)
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by 1mtheone: 3:43am On Aug 20, 2009
ima1, you're a dumbass. lol.

Latoya in general has always been quite light skinned, even if she were to use bleaching skin her skin change still hasn't been near anything as drastic as Michael's, I've seen many Nigerian women change skin tone more drastically than Latoya has,

MJ had vitiligo (this was even acknowledged in the trial (2003-2005) when his medical records were presented in court (it was also revealed that he suffers from lupus), MJ's artists have said that he used Make-up for a long time trying to hide it and editing for his music videos/photos. During the BAD era he had not gradually gotten lighter, it was powder which is why people described him as looking 'grey'. His dermatologist revealed that 'benoquin' was used to treat it (which is often used for vitiligo victims).

Look at his face, his hands, this was in 1988, after the BAD video had been released.
His hands are still dark, it looks like the make-up (or whatever he used to cover make his skin look uniform) had worn off, while in the music videos he appeared to have an overall even light caramel skin tone, There are even pictures of him in later years showing little brown patches on his skin,

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 20, 2009
Awwww, those days when my Houston was till drug free.

I miss her cry
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by radiation(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
What the f**k is all these? What gain is in this arguement (about the dead) ? Let the guy be

1 Like

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Hairat007(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
Let every 1 say wat ever dey want 2 say, think wat ever dey want 2 tink or yell wat ever

dey want 2 yell but it wont bring him back, neither will it change d past. It wont make him less

or greater than who or wat he was so wat d hell should i care?

Micheal even though ur fans miss u, but God loves u most.

REST IN PEACE lol cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by ima1(f): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2009
1m_the_one:

ima1, you're a dumbass. lol.

Latoya in general has always been quite light skinned, even if she were to use bleaching skin her skin change still hasn't been near anything as drastic as Michael's, I've seen many Nigerian women change skin tone more drastically than Latoya has,

MJ had vitiligo (this was even acknowledged in the trial (2003-2005) when his medical records were presented in court (it was also revealed that he suffers from lupus), MJ's artists have said that he used Make-up for a long time trying to hide it and editing for his music videos/photos. During the BAD era he had not gradually gotten lighter, it was powder which is why people described him as looking 'grey'. His dermatologist revealed that 'benoquin' was used to treat it (which is often used for vitiligo victims).

Look at his face, his hands, this was in 1988, after the BAD video had been released.
His hands are still dark, it looks like the make-up (or whatever he used to cover make his skin look uniform) had worn off, while in the music videos he appeared to have an overall even light caramel skin tone, There are even pictures of him in later years showing little brown patches on his skin,

and ur point is? asswipe.
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by bydot1(m): 6:10am On Aug 22, 2009
mj!
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by smoothine: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2009
M.J was injected with the viral that causes the vilitigo or whatever so that the transformation would be gradual. grin

1 Like

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Felibaby(f): 3:02pm On May 17, 2010
Well, the probability is high that he might have had vitiligo, but what is the excuse for the various nose jobs, chin panelbeating and face augmentation? .

RIP KING OF POP

1 Like

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Bluemoon1(f): 8:28pm On May 25, 2010
he bleached himself. vitiligo won't make u dead white
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by LindsayJo: 8:10pm On May 27, 2010
I believe very much that very soon a book shall come out to reveal the truth about Michael Jackson, especially on the non - musical part of his life. But the truth is not really hard to decipher. From my analysis of MJ, I discovered that despite his world acclaimed child-prodigy, he was not accepted as a musical icon in Europe and America until THRILLER came out in 1982! Michael knew this and even as a child, he had always longed to be the best artiste / entertainer in the world. He turned solo in 1974 thus breaking away from the strangleholds of his father and the Berry Gordy's Motown management, but his 2 major solo attempts, BEN (released as a single) and OFF THE WALL (an album of 12 tracks) - though were very successful artistically and commercially - these attempts did not establish MJ as the new king of music. Instead Elvis Priesley was still regarded world wide as the king! The media moguls were whites and they made sure Elvis remained on top, no matter what Michael did! And this trend continued even after Elvis's tragic death in 1977.

Now Michael was a perfectionist who hated being second best & his greatest desire was to prove to the world that a black artiste could also be the best in the world. But can a black artiste truly rule a white-dominated world? He had always wondered why his music idols - James Brown (whom he mimicked significantly) and Diana Ross were never acclaimed as the best despite their immense talents, popularity and success. In the pre THRILLER years (1978 - 1981), he was now with EPIC RECORDS owned by John Branco (a white) and other white management staff. It was at this time that he was told the cold hard truth: that he needed to be white to be fully accepted as the best!

But he could not just change his black skin overnight to white, it needed to be a gradual job. However to match Elvis Priesley's sex symbol image, he did his first ever plastic surgery in 1981 - a nose job. His nose became more acquiline (like the whites) and it worked like magic! The following year, THRILLER was released , and the rest was history!Michael was overwhelmed with the acceptance of his music and videos especially as he now had upturned Elvis sales and billboard records!

But something happened and it was after this that the bleaching (or is it 'vitiligo') business started. Michael's hair caught fire in Pepsi Cola advert in 1983 and he suffered 3rd degree burns affecting his scalp, forehead and shoulders. No one truly knows the extent of the damage as it was kept secret. It was even after his death that footage of the fire disaster was released world wide. However, the fire incident presented itself as an opportunity for more facial plastic surgeries. And to remain on top as the king, he must be white. It was at this time that the idea of vitiligo was sold to the world. Thus he gradually began to tone, then bleach his skin to white while pretending to be suffering from vitiligo. That is the truth:he turned white to be king of pop!!

1 Like

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310669.0.html#msg4378736

GATDAYUM! HE WAS FIOOOOOONEEEEE! in those pics! especially in the red jacket!!!!  grin

mschew tongue, regardless it was a combination of skin lightening cream, troubled mind  tongue, and
perhaps the skin disorder.  tongue if it was true that it was ALL due grin to his skin disorder then WHY THE CHANGE IN HAIR TEXTURE? WHY NOT JUST STICK TO THE JHERI CURL? Hmmmm. also take a look at the picture of the dark girl whose complexion changed. notice how DRAMATIC her transition was as opposed to Micheal's smooth and gradual skin lightening from 1983 to 1993 tongue no way that is the SAME disease! Michael will ALWAYS be the greatest but even the greatest have issues! (i.e. Tupac, Bach, Beethoven, SHAKESPEARE grin, etc). tongue
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by OgaMadam(f): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2011
@ poster his nose was bleached?

1 Like

Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2011
Anyway,whether Michael bleached or not doesnt make any difference to what he was before he died.And whether he love or hated being black is nobody's business.THAT was HIS own personal inclination.For God's sake "let pple be different".You cant expect pple to act a certain way just becos you personally think that is the right way to act.Whether he bleached or not,he achieved his aim,and he's dead today.of which all of us wld still die someday whether we die at 50 or we die at 100.let his soul rest in peace,abeg.what is all this,sef?
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by purplekayc(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2012
And his nise why is it pointed??
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Johnnny(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Who cares if he bleach or not? As far as I'm concerned, MJ still remains ONE of the GREATEST human beings to walk this earth. Judgement is of God!
Re: For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mj's very good friend and a trainer said in his interview that micheal hated his pricck.that nomatter how hard he tried to bleach down there,its was still black. Any explanation for that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man / Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.