Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

1ney's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1ney's Profile / 1ney's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: How To Buy Etherium In Nigeria by 1ney: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
I got Ethereum in January for about $9, I equally got another crypto at $3 now valued at $25+ and several others I acquired at infant age. I have done my research extensively and am willing to guide anybody out there that wants to put his/her capital to good use. I will explain how; you can get a wallet of any crypto, fund your wallet, you can follow the market trend, how to trade...etc
In weeks or months, you can achieve 300%+ ROI.
Email me: stanijezie@gmail.com
Phones / Re: Compare Gionee M5 Mini With Gionee M5 Lite by 1ney: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Xhaka:

So anyone who expresses his love for something is now a marketer?
The way some Nigerians think ehn *sigh*

U mentioned not having time to explain "over hyped, under hyped" but u did well 2 defend urself with over 30 words. So,its not the way some nigerians think but how u thought.
Celebrities / Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by 1ney: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrworldwide1:
grin grin grin if we were in US I doubt she would be mentioning their ages

She would be like he was 29 and i was 20

True talk,this yarn is enuff to shatter his fame and fortune if it were some other white country.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.