Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64527 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Donpressman(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you trying to say that your mum brought absolutely nothing to the table?
You talk too much! Now take a good look at yourself and tell me if your mum will be proud of you and how you just exposed her Uncultured upbringing of you? Your type that jump on defence going as far as insulting other people's mum definitely was not given birth to by a responsible mum and certainly you can't be one.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by oloyede252(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are as silly as the id.iot before you

I examined all possibilities of why marriage is a favour to both partners whether or not the woman married for his wealth. It is a contract exchange of you have what I want, I have what you want.

So why don't you ask Tuface why he married Annie instead of you to make stupid baseless assumptions that he is doing her favour especially when they weren't dating when her proposed?
Wow,not surprised anyway

First of all I never said anything about tuface doing Annie a favor,and also my question to you was not because of tuface and Annie issue was because of your statement where you called a guy a fool.

As I said your answer was just mere assumption and stories.
You don't use assumption to answer a direct question. You could have answered with answers like companionship, support system ,house help,etc

Today is my birthday so move your bad belle far away and please don't abuse me because I know your mouth is loose,just please

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
oloyede252:

Wow,not surprised anyway

First of all I never said anything about tuface doing Annie a favor,and also my question to you was not because of tuface and Annie issue was because of your statement where you called a guy a fool.

As I said your answer was just mere assumption and stories.
You don't use assumption to answer a direct question. You could have answered with answers like companionship, support system ,house help,etc

Today is my birthday so move your bad belle far away and please don't abuse me because I know your mouth is loose,just please

I cited companionship amongst several others:oo

They asked that Annie married him for money and I replied that if that were the case, then it is no big deal. Then they concluded assumed that marrying Tuface for financial reasons meant that she is but bringing anything to the table- you did the same too.

That assumption maked no sense whatsoever. Can you even hear yourself? Because I marry for money means that I bring nothing to the tableshocked. What about many women out there who are married to men who can't maintain themselves?

I tried to explain ways she could have brought something to the table, specifically I asked if it were possible to marry someone out of several options just like that.

My mistake was trying to answer your illogical assumption.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
And Sanusi marries an 18 yrs old adult and you'll all cry - child abuse, tu baba been yashing this babe since 15.. Annie been bleeping since 15. So ki ni big deal
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by marlockj: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
JAZES:
Annie Idibia, the wife of legendary African pop star, 2face Innocent Idibia, narrated how she met and fell in love with the pop star at the very young and tender age of 15, in the just-released 2face‘s biography titled ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’.

“The moment our eyes met at Even Ezra Studios many years ago, I knew you were the one for me and I for you.

Innocent is an extraordinary being. It really seems like yesterday, (can’t believe he is 40 already) he was 24 and I was 15. And I still see the same man when I look at him. So full of life. So much energy. He is always so optimistic about life. He is never afraid of the next day with the little or nothing he had,” according to Annie.

“He always says… ‘Baby you worry too much.. Just believe, believe’ I remember many evenings he would walk me from 201 in FESTAC to the major road outside Festac, the road was so wide and scary to cross that he would have to hold my hands and we would run across the road together!. Once I got in the bus going to CMS he would wait till it was full and wave at me till the bus was out of his sight. His smile while waving is still very fresh in my memory, Baby do you remember those evenings?” she further said.

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/01/annie-idibia-narrates-how-she-met-fell-in-love-with-2face-at-the-age-of-15/

Long gist jare!!!! Assuming tubaba was a poor man She will Nt say all this gist.

Do u knw Hw mny Ppl drop deir frnds Dat year,Cuz of no moni.

All this is gist.

Jst imagine tubaba Without pepper,this gel will Nt write dis,how mny actresses marry poor or average guys.

Infact She will hid this story.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Were they in a relationship?

Who is paedophile?

No they were not in relationship angry
They were in frienship.

I don't know what you understand by peadophile,
But to me he's a peadophile.
Abusing a girl right from age 15!!
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by oloyede252(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

I cited companionship amongst several others:oo

They asked that Annie married him for money and I replied that if that were the case, then it is no big deal. Then they concluded assumed that marrying Tuface for financial reasons meant that she is but bringing anything to the table- you did the same too.

That assumption maked no sense whatsoever. Can you even hear yourself? Because I marry for money means that I bring nothing to the tableshocked. What about many women out there who are married to men who can't maintain themselves?

I tried to explain ways she could have brought something to the table, specifically I asked if it were possible to marry someone out of several options just like that.

My mistake was trying to answer your illogical assumption.
did i assume?no I only asked you a question

OK stop all the drama.oti to
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by andra112(f): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

but if I stroke an 18 year old girl... you lot would jump on my ass...

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

you women bring absolutely nothing to the table... nothing!!!
u r lousy fr saying women bring ntn to d table, cn u actually imagine urslf telling ur mum d nonsense u just dropped here

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
oloyede252:
did i assume?no I only asked you a question

OK stop all the drama.oti to

You assumed then proceeded to ask me a question based on that assumption

0ti tocheesy

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Prugee: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
U must b a spoilt brat. A very spoilt one. To tink dat u were just 15.well ur kids will try theirs at 8
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
I and tuface something similar about to happen
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
izzy4shizzy:
Love comes from the heart, not the pocket......love is just like a copied assignment, you just can't explain
lolz wow nice definition of love. U just made my day

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Africanbarbie(f): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by raayah(f): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I'm saying my dad did her a favour... without him... I wouldn't be here...

And if I may ask... why have you failed to see that Annie at 15 is underage...?!

we dey talk A... you carry am go Z...

Annie Idibia was underage and 2face was a predator. What else do you want to know?
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by raayah(f): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Donpressman:
You talk too much! Now take a good look at yourself and tell me if your mum will be proud of you and how you just exposed her Uncultured upbringing of you? Your type that jump on defence going as far as insulting other people's mum definitely was not given birth to by a responsible mum and certainly you can't be one.

I think the person she replied to insulted his own mother first. He said that " you women don't bring anything to the table". Daretodiffer asked if his mother didn't bring anything to the table. I don't see any problem with that question. You should not be insulting her because of this.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Aystarz: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Dat na love
Not the yeye materialistic love wey our ladies dey find these days.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
chronique:
The fact that 2face tried it doesn't mean I should do same. I can never bring myself down to asking an underaged girl out;how will I even do it? What will be the basis of our discussion when we aren't age mates? I won't even be comfortable walking beside her in public cos my mind will just be creating all the various opinions of passerbys looking at us. No matter how cute she is,I just can't do it. I value my image and reputation a lot. Don't wanna be addressed as "that man that goes after underaged girls".
When she turns 18 no one would know her age have seen 15 yrs old girls taller than me,. It all depends on the age Gap. And your body stature for a guy like me, am in my 20 's but you wont know until i tell u. So bro in all. It depends on love
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
raayah:

I think the person she replied to insulted his own mother first. He said that " you women don't bring anything to the table". Daretodiffer asked if his mother didn't bring anything to the table. I don't see any problem with that question. You should not be insulting her because of this.

Thanks smiley
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by chronique(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Love abi? When I shoot your 24 yrs old son dead for having an affair with my underaged 15 yrs old daughter,then you'd know what love is. I'll never do what I won't tolerate from someone else.
silvermania:
When she turns 18 no one would know her age have seen 15 yrs old girls taller than me,. It all depends on the age Gap. And your body stature for a guy like me, am in my 20 's but you wont know until i tell u. So bro in all. It depends on love
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Aystarz: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
obiak4:

venom
must we as mature individuals insult others to make a point on a faceless forum like NL?

Both of them aren't the least mature!
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
chronique:
Love abi? When I shoot your 24 yrs old son dead for having an affair with my underaged 15 yrs old daughter,then you'd know what love is. I'll never do what I won't tolerate from someone else.
If a girl loves a guy bro there is nothing you can do about it. You wont even know she's dating. To me if sex and kissing is not in the equation i dont see anything wrong.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

No they were not in relationship angry
They were in frienship.

I don't know what you understand by peadophile,
But to me he's a peadophile.
Abusing a girl right from age 15!!

angry
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
YINKS89:
Yall re Hypocrites. Wen sanusi wanted 2 marry an 18yr old gurl u. All wre screamin underage. Hw is 2face Situation n d same?
the age Gap

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Donpressman(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
raayah:

Whatz this one saying undecided
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by raayah(f): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Donpressman:

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Donpressman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
raayah:

Happy Sunday! Sunday rice is ready.... go chop
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Donpressman:
undecided
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by 1ney: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrworldwide1:
grin grin grin if we were in US I doubt she would be mentioning their ages

She would be like he was 29 and i was 20

True talk,this yarn is enuff to shatter his fame and fortune if it were some other white country.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by awesome11(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you trying to say that your mum brought absolutely nothing to the table?

Daretodiffer, though we may fight occasionally, I'm glad this rare witty response from you proves your latent ingenuity.

It's a sign November is gonna be great!
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
That lady said she fell in love with tuface at age15 ,she didn't say she sex him. May God forgive all ur primitive and dirty minds. undecided
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by adonbilivit: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
wizkhalifaa:
which fella? Fellaini?[color=#000099][/color]
lol! fela!!! typo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.