Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,053 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

1stnoble's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stnoble's Profile / 1stnoble's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Re: G by 1stnoble(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pl
Business / Re: G by 1stnoble(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pl
Business / G by 1stnoble(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
I
Business / Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by 1stnoble(m): 2:44am On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Create A Working Pay pal Account That Can Send And Receive While Using Your Nigerian Name And Ip With A Specific Browser on Computer Or Phone

Most people have been waiting for this method
Most internet making money opportunities, people missed is because they don't have a pay pal account that can receive funds.

There are so many sites i will reveal as usual where you will be earning with your own pay=pal account.

In a month you could gather up to over 100 dollars or more..thats over 40k in naira sitting at home( Its inside The ebook)

I decided to share this information for giveaway and you can help other people open theirs
N.B if you like charge them, its your choice.

This is what you guys will do to receive the guide i created
Follow This Steps Below

I have done what most people can not do here for free.......
I don't want to share this information public here.

it will strictly be by e-mail... (Once you get it, nobody should share it here)

So if you think i have tried so far, If you have 1k to spare come and commend my effort for the time i used and its my sons birthday This weekend...

Just to make you serious...

Send the e-mails now

Dont drop emails here please

loveisofgod1111@gmail.com
Business / Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by 1stnoble(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2020
Galacious1:
pls how do I get virtual visa card and register for google voice? And how much?

Google voice number is available for purchase, if you need it I can help you.
Business / Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by 1stnoble(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2020
I can help you get a google voice number at a very affordable price.

Galacious1:
how much will this cost pls? And what is vcc?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by 1stnoble(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
don cassey: i am beginning to think it is a scam

Not a scam bro. They fed us well, even gave us money tpafter d test. No more screening this year, till next.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 by 1stnoble(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
We just did our screening here in port Harcourt 2day. One was done in Lagos last week also. Guess they are done for dis year.
Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord:
lykmy guy caukerzee said, i have no problem with tecno as an uprising fone! I have problem with pple lyk YOU!!!!!

im a low minded thinker shey?(Any time i read this part im alwaes laughing....its so funny!)
(while writing this i just saw a samsung gs4 advert called "phone wars"wink i think u need to see that advert! Thats what make sammy better than tecno! Thats all!

Sorry bout dose cursing. Was just having fun with the talks. All I am still insisting is that we should give tecno some good credit for their great works.
Three years back, nobody ever thought they would get here. So why not give them more time. Samsung is a better product and we all know that, but they should watch out for this tecno guyz. They are coming with speed.
Love this thread so far.
Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lol.... hahahaha.... okay, all points noted. Samsung users urs is the best. Tecno users urs is the best.
Felt really good cursing a bit. But let's face fact, tecno is fast rising, and we all believe they will get there. Kudos to all u out here, including 3310 users like me
Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
[
Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: oh yeah! I see pictures better on my super AMOLED than that rubbish TFT that trended is that trended in the 1980's

my fone can fall and notin will happen
i can open up to 7 apps (i mean RAM sucking apps) with out my fone hanging or constantly bringing up a msg (low ram pls close some applications)

when there is an update of software i dont have to buy a new fone (lyk n7 to f7) i can simply install it 4 free (check out gs2 4rm 2.3 to 4.0 to 4.1 to 4.2) the same fone!)) wink

i dont have to use screen protector cos my screen does not scratch!

my 1500mah battrey last longer than ur 2100mah battery cos i have a low power consuming chipset while u dont have a chipset at all! That why i can play high graphics games with ease! Why ur own tells u "sorry! This game cannot work on ur device, please request for a refund from the store"

i can wirelessly charge my fone

my fone got exclusive app

hehe i have 1080p full HD on my gs4

my camera has face detection, 13mp, OIS, auto focus, and many more than the only one feature urs come with cos its andriod "geo tagging"

and to say my younger ones (chat 222 and the rest) 3mp takes better pictures than ur 5mp camera!

i have far better CPU and GPU (im sure u know this already)

i dont use VGA cameras as front camera even for my lowest fones

4G!!!..!....

and i SAMSUNG will announce 5G by 2020

i invented Air gestures
my brother LG invented eye scrolling
my friend HTC made the first andriod fone
my orther friend NOKiA is responsible 4 any thing wireless (except bluetooth) including NFC and wireless charging......
we dont move with tecno cos we are not in the same class...besides tecno does not have any of those nor has it invented any!

THERE IS MORE IF U WANT!

Another low minded thinker. Let me tell you something. Tecno does all what you listed here that they can't do. You still use their N3 set of products to compare them, bitch ass aint even current with the world now.
Talking about invention, which one you generation don invent?
Honestly I don't like the way you guys are downgrading the tecno phone, when we as nigerians are supposed to be happy about them investing in our country, if you are current with the news, you will know that they are even planing of opening a factory here in nigeria. Most of you hating on them will end up submitting your cv to them.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: How many times willi tell u guys that tecno is not better! Tecno is cheaper!

it begining to annoy me cos my fellow nairalanders does not know the meaning of the word "BETTER"

From ur childish thinking now expensive is the meaning of BETTER. Gosh I feel for some dudes really. I am a fan of tecno, they are really trying. I always say it, at least an average nigerian can now boast of a smartphone. Because some f**king dudes spent their 4 months salary to get a samsung galaxy, they are now angry cos tecno made people spent just one month salary to get a phone that can act like theirs.
To me really a phone is a phone. Galaxy or iPhone on instagram, tecno users also on instagram. Tecno users also 8mp camera with face detection, geo tagging, light sensor, and what have you. I bet most of you criticising tecno product have not even touched their new products. You just come here and use their first generation production to compare what they are producing now. Let me ask you something, where you were 5yrs ago, is it the same place you are now? Where u are now, is it d same place u will be in 5yrs time. Perverts

1 Like

Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
ciphoenix: the first iPhone redefined "smartphone" so too the galaxy range didn't start slow wink

Now u said first iPhone redefined smartphone. So therefore there was a smartphone. Guy reason well o. Na them start am? And also galaxy didn't start slow, but still they didn't start first.
Y'all just hating on tecno for no reason, if you got money to buy a galaxy, na for ur pocket. Allow who wants to buy a tecno to buy.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
caukerzee:

Man u really need to know how to express yourself in places like this. Don't go about showing others your attitude.
I will ask you now, was samsung or iPhone product the first mobile phone? Did they come up with a new idea as they came? They definitely copied from another company. Sometimes we just want to wake up and get an alert of 1billion naira without starting from somewhere. Even if they copied, it must have had an agreement from the company they copied from. You never can tell, they might be working on something soon. If you read well, you will see that I said rome wasn't built in a day. Its all planning. I am a fan of tecno, no matter what I give them thumbs up.
Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
blackweaver:

just wondering, do you have any idea of their sales in china? after all tecno is a chinese phone.

You have spoken well though, I understand what you are saying. Its all about marketing strategy, rome they say was not built in a day. They found a place in nigeria to better their product name, as time goes oin, and as more nigerians use their product, they will be recognised in other african countries and soon the world. My father always say "always plant your seed where you know it will grow, soon it will find favour in the soil around" that's just it. They are planting in nigeria doesn't mean they are bad, we should be happy about that.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by 1stnoble(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
I don't see any reason for all dese argument.
Let's look back into d world of telecommunication. First when sim cards came out, I remember my dad bought his for 35k, and bought a nokia 3310 for 40k. Now what's the price of d both? 100naira and 400naira respectively.
But there after as other competitors started coming up their price came down gradually.
So my point here is simple and straight, tecno is a rising competitor, I use a samsung galaxy s3 nd a tecno f7, I wouldn't say there's much difference in them. My f7 can do all my s3 can do. I just feels this is the era were our eyes are being opened to the true production of these things, it only definitely shows that we have been so ripped off our money for a long time by these companies. Kudos to tecno for their great work, its now easy for an average nigerian to use a smartphone. As far as I know now, I haven't had any issues with my f7 since I started using it, the only thing I would be needing tecno to do is for them to add a led indication.
Guys soon we will see the real price of samsung products and iPhone. Tecno is their challenge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.