Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255220 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 1:18am On May 08, 2020
Joecristiano7:
If u need Nord premium VPN account in exchange for a little token, then quote me.
I posted some Nord premium VPN accounts here some time back, but it was reported to the Nord VPN team, and I lost access to those accounts. Not to worry, fresh accounts are available, do hit me up
token kee you dia, Bleep off if you are not going to give it for free
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by krett(m): 1:31am On May 08, 2020
abeg i need us number ASAP ...... i need to verify my prolific account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 1:51am On May 08, 2020
krett:

Buy one from Dingtone... Or you send 2k make i help you get one for activation.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SkgeeBoss(m): 2:04am On May 08, 2020
krett:

skgeefiles@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 2:16am On May 08, 2020
PLease someone should help me with a UK phone number. i need to verify my prolific UK account asap.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by richmanrichard: 2:18am On May 08, 2020
SkgeeBoss:

U can add PayPal later
thanks. So it would not cause my account to be on hold or not approved?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 2:19am On May 08, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Buy one from Dingtone... Or you send 2k make i help you get one for activation.
Please what payment method did you use at dingtone? I saw Paypal, Google Play and credit card. I have debit master card
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 2:32am On May 08, 2020
WinningDiva:
Please what payment method did you use at dingtone? I saw Paypal, Google Play and credit card. I have debit master card

Debit card
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 2:42am On May 08, 2020
Fexkoti:

@ineaghe come and bless me I need ur service I have seen over 10 surveys slipped by.....i don't need two accounts if it keeps coming like dis....i was just looking at one 7.84 £ for 60 mins.....and I could do nothing where as my other account didnt see anything......

My observation if u r not getting survey ur about me is thrash or ur vpn is bad

Immediately I edited about me of my younger brothers account using dis one I haven't verified....4 surveys entad immediately....bhut my one I could not edit down part where I have kids and wife out

Which VPN r u using?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by 1stnoble(m): 2:44am On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Create A Working Pay pal Account That Can Send And Receive While Using Your Nigerian Name And Ip With A Specific Browser on Computer Or Phone

Most people have been waiting for this method
Most internet making money opportunities, people missed is because they don't have a pay pal account that can receive funds.

There are so many sites i will reveal as usual where you will be earning with your own pay=pal account.

In a month you could gather up to over 100 dollars or more..thats over 40k in naira sitting at home( Its inside The ebook)

I decided to share this information for giveaway and you can help other people open theirs
N.B if you like charge them, its your choice.

This is what you guys will do to receive the guide i created
Follow This Steps Below

I have done what most people can not do here for free.......
I don't want to share this information public here.

it will strictly be by e-mail... (Once you get it, nobody should share it here)

So if you think i have tried so far, If you have 1k to spare come and commend my effort for the time i used and its my sons birthday This weekend...

Just to make you serious...

Send the e-mails now

Dont drop emails here please

loveisofgod1111@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wandetooblack: 3:05am On May 08, 2020
Does prolific has a app too? undecided
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 3:22am On May 08, 2020
TheSTreetman:
​�Nord VPN Premium Account's�

ksktoool@hotmail.com: 15975338
ralph@banarabo.nl:km062944
zatch434@gmail.com: 36250629Za
JimmyReddell@yahoo.com:Cheron01
shaun@tullyho.co.uk:Leedsutd
prtwin02@yahoo.com:glow2006
breakeven25@icloud.com:Karate25
cleofulghum@gmail.com:crf14958

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 3:25am On May 08, 2020
Please did ohmydosh send code to the mobile number you filled in your account?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 3:30am On May 08, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Debit card
There is no debit card option in the listed provided. Okay, did Paypal debit your master card?. Please dont be angry. just clarify, so that i can proceed. Am tired of begging for numbers.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 4:03am On May 08, 2020
My nord not logging in saying authentication failed.... Wht should I do?
TheSTreetman:
​�Nord VPN Premium Account's�

ksktoool@hotmail.com: 15975338
ralph@banarabo.nl:km062944
zatch434@gmail.com: 36250629Za
JimmyReddell@yahoo.com:Cheron01
shaun@tullyho.co.uk:Leedsutd
prtwin02@yahoo.com:glow2006
breakeven25@icloud.com:Karate25
cleofulghum@gmail.com:crf14958

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 4:06am On May 08, 2020
Baba, i download Nord Vpn installed but then i try to connect, na authentication failed I dey get all night long
TheSTreetman:

Which VPN r u using?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Antibettings: 5:03am On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Create A Working Pay pal Account That Can Send And Receive While Using Your Nigerian Name And Ip With A Specific Browser on Computer Or Phone

Most people have been waiting for this method
Most internet making money opportunities, people missed is because they don't have a pay pal account that can receive funds.

There are so many sites i will reveal as usual where you will be earning with your own pay=pal account.

In a month you could gather up to over 100 dollars or more..thats over 40k in naira sitting at home( Its inside The ebook)

I decided to share this information for giveaway and you can help other people open theirs
N.B if you like charge them, its your choice.

This is what you guys will do to receive the guide i created
Follow This Steps Below

I have done what most people can not do here for free.......
I don't want to share this information public here.

it will strictly be by e-mail... (Once you get it, nobody should share it here)

So if you think i have tried so far, If you have 1k to spare come and commend my effort for the time i used and its my sons birthday This weekend...

Just to make you serious...

Send the e-mails now

Dont drop emails here please

Thank you so much sir/ma
ganiyuadewale29@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by smokers: 5:43am On May 08, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Finally i have started working... Saw this thread today.., created account immediately amd verified. Started working now. Viola

Which VPN you dey use
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by africanman85: 6:00am On May 08, 2020
I have done everything. Is remaining prolific notifier. The one I downloaded can only find studies every 15mins and does not have alert tone I have attached d picture here. Were can I get d original one with tone ? A picture of d app will help too.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 6:04am On May 08, 2020
Dreyfundz:
thanks but I've solved the problem
how did you solve it pls
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:06am On May 08, 2020
richmanrichard:
hello, kudos to your amazing work here. Pls can one sign-up on prolific or musk without having a paypal account? Or can i add paypal later when i wants to make withdrawal? Can i also use someone's paypal account? Apologies for the 3 questions at once.

ýou can for all...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 6:25am On May 08, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Which VPN r u using?
pls I need help with your about you details..I have opened three accounts none on hold but no survey.. its more than a week now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2020
Valwezzy:

Sorry, I'm not on WhatsApp now.

I'll make a Pdf of my "About you" and share it late tomorrow afternoon.
Hello..
I have spent close to 30 minutes looking for the PDF of your about you I can't find it..
I created my 6th prolific account yesterday none was on hold but I Neva get one survey laikdis since last week Friday.. my VPN is VPNhub and I installed notifier too..
I think the problem is from my "about you"..
please quote where you shared it..thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 7:08am On May 08, 2020
Ayo199:
Hello..
I have spent close to 30 minutes looking for the PDF of your about you I can't find it..
I created my 6th prolific account yesterday none was on hold but I Neva get one survey laikdis since last week Friday.. my VPN is VPNhub and I installed notifier too..
I think the problem is from my "about you"..
please quote where you shared it..thanks

this stuff is funny.

after creating like 8 account, I created another one yesterday I just verified my email, I didn't fill anything on my about you. I left it like that...
after about 2 hours I received about two survey, couldn't verify my phone number on time so I miss the first two survey after I verify my phone number I got three survey, about you only filled to 10%.
I go de feel my about you small small.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:17am On May 08, 2020
Good morning @all.

This is for owners of website/bloggers.

A friend of mine as a contribution is giving out his Facebook group account with about 6k members for free..

You can send me a mail, so he adds you up and you can post to the group for free traffic

5 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Aremynart: 7:32am On May 08, 2020
chuksbaby:
Good morning @all.

This is for owners of website/bloggers.

A friend of mine as a contribution is giving out his Facebook group account with about 6k members for free..

You can send me a mail, so he adds you up and you can post to the group for free traffic

Okay bros
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2020
africanman85:
I have done everything. Is remaining prolific notifier. The one I downloaded can only find studies every 15mins and does not have alert tone I have attached d picture here. Were can I get d original one with tone ? A picture of d app will help too.

There is no other one. You can adjust the time to as low as you want if your phone will allow.

Secondly you can install custom notification apps from play store that will notify you when the prolific pops up on your notification bar. I use "missed notification" and "galaxy notification" from play store.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2020
Ayo199:

pls I need help with your about you details..I have opened three accounts none on hold but no survey.. its more than a week now
Help me with one of your account, please.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Teerc4: 9:17am On May 08, 2020
mythy70:

Click "collect additional information" screenshot and let's see what's in the link

I get your information is updated. But it still doesn't go away. I signed up via lesotho
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 9:21am On May 08, 2020
Teerc4:

I get your information is updated. But it still doesn't go away. I signed up via lesotho

It will disappear the moment you link a card and provided you dont use vpn on it while doing that if you didn't use vpn when creating it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 9:23am On May 08, 2020
WinningDiva:
There is no debit card option in the listed provided. Okay, did Paypal debit your master card?. Please dont be angry. just clarify, so that i can proceed. Am tired of begging for numbers.

I used 9pay with my Debit card. 9pay ia affiliate to 9mobile.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 9:24am On May 08, 2020
newman0017:
Baba, i download Nord Vpn installed but then i try to connect, na authentication failed I dey get all night long

The login is working for me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.