Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

1vid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1vid's Profile / 1vid's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by 1vid(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Majority of Buhari's critics are functional illiterates. They lack knowledge and understanding. Buhari has done so much with the little money we have.

President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that Nigerians have no reason to complain that they are hungry.

His words: “Since we have farm land and God has blessed us with rain, what reason does a Nigerian have to say he’s hungry? If you are hungry, go to the farm.”

Thank you Sai Baba.

Your Gener@tion no go d!e well, I swear.

What is Badhari doing with our natural resources.

This person, God will definitely k!ll you for this.
Science/Technology / Before Email Was I Am Who I Am. From Ancient City Of BENIN by 1vid(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Who uses this stuff should please educate us and tell us the name.

Religion / Which Of These Churches Is Richer by 1vid(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
The Redeemed Christian Church Of God, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Living Faith Church Worldwide (aka Winners Chapel), Jehovah's Witnesses, and
Catholic Church

Please my nairalander, I am working on a project that has to do with wealth in the Christiandom.

Someone should help me with the richest church mentioned above.

Thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are a man who doesn't know what he wants in life. If you were a pastor, you'd go to God but as a fool you came to the world to seek solutions. Foolish man!!

Why are you transferring the aggression of your wife beating you to me na?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2022
I believe you'll be less likely to be covetous and steer clear of telling truth..... when your livelihood isn't too tied to the church 's finances..... So I advise you work for yourself..use the opportunity to get experience of how financial and business world works... Then maybe let your church internship be part time..say only weekends..or certain days of the week when there's service.....

You may even do it free .......... ultimately... you'll be able to advise your parishioners well in the area of business... even connect them with those who can help them

Thanks so much.

I appreciate you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can't you run uber and bolt as side hustle

Thanks so much.

I would have love to but there is no cash to get a car.

Many tot God has not put answers of life in men.

For those against me seeking advice here, are not a Christian.

For their information, I am really blessed by many people advice and opinions.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seems you’re caged….explore your world

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Op did you hear from God to start driving sienna?

It's that how other people in ministry raise money? By working with their hand to raise money? You better go pray for people and once their life change then at least one out of tenth people will come without forcing them to come to you. Do NOT let their money been motive for praying for people.

Just keep doing God work with pure heart and one day he will lift you and establish you

By the way, which gift did you have? Gift of healing? Vision? Prophecy? Teaching?

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
You want to leave being fisher of men and change to being carrier of men?
But if my eyes no pain me,the church is paying 61k and you want to leave it for a job that pays 50k?
Anyways do anything your spirit goes with because it does not matter the advice, you will still follow your head.

Dj! Bring me 4 big tilapia with 4 keg of palmwine make I use reason this matter further.
Barman! Play me "this life sef" by Buhari and Beyonce.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
No be God call you?

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
I actually want to be sure I read right.
Okay, being in ministry means you were called by God, and you are sure and convinced that He called you, with some precise signs. If that's the case, you're not strangers with the Holy Spirit, and you know He is the ultimate counselor for any Christian.

At this point in your blessed life, you need the Holy Spirit and you to be like 5 and 6. Please let Him direct your every step.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
You can be a transporter and still be a pastor.

Except that the conditions of the Church's work prevents you from doing anything else while with them.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
I don't get it. You want to raise money and you're opting for 50k instead 61k. You're not even a true pastor talk more of having a calling to start your own ministry. One day you could leave the ministry to go and do oil company job of 250k with this mindset. You even saw a church paying you 61k and you're still thinking like this. You called yourself into this not God. This is funny even.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
OP whether God called you or you called God make sure to have multiple streams of churches financial Income means...
[/b]
Deep Quote:
Religion na politics in Africa especially in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Me I am working in a church that's paying 5k monthly stipend according to them, I am looking for a better ministerial appointment. You are joking with yours of 61k?

Abeg, make you better sit back and watch God changing your life

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
You want to leave enjoyment for sufferness? I think you need deliverance asap

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Now, I want you to pose this question to yourself.

61k without stress and hassles, and transport biz with a lot of stress, hustle and bustle everyday with a pay not up to 55k, which is better. Give a straight forward answer and choose the one that is better.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good day to you Sir, how are you?
Galatians1.16 - Then he revealed his Son to me so that I could proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles. When all this happened to me, I did not rush out to consult with anyone else;

I'm wondering why you'd come to this space for such a sensitive matter. God called you, why not talk to Him about everything?
Well, as the man of God Pastor Chris will always say "God calls people into the ministry and He doesn't call anyone out of the ministry".
I know if it's time for you to transition to your own ministry the Spirit of God will orchestrate the move for you. And the idea of you wanting to save money for your ministry is human wisdom which wouldn't stand. God will not give you the opportunity to brag about sponsoring His work, He called you, He will sponsor and finance you.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Too much fruitless ministries and fake callings everywhere in that country. Nobody gave you a calling in a country where there are more than 4 churches in one street and one of the most immoral country on earth.

I can bet that God never gave you a any calling.

This is the new testament dispensation and all Christians have the same calling.

Oga, go for the transportation job. We need less "people with callings" in Nigerian.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Who called you? A person called by God won't be writing this. Secondly, I think you are immature to go into ministry

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
For someone who said God called him, that's if you are really sure of yourself, this may not be the best place to get the best advice. You can seek out a genuine man or woman of God who hears from God. You should go to them for directions. You can also wait upon God for some days. He will reveal some things to you

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
You idea is good, but you are being paid 61k presently

Have you thought of how to cope with a transport business with a salary of 50k

What makes you think you are going to save more there.

This is the reason I am here.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
If it was God that called you; ask God.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
This line of thought just raised waves of doubt in me. Are you sure you have a call to start a ministry?

I'm in doubt already. If you have truly heard God, you shouldn't nurse this doubt.

If you hear God, why does the opinion of man matters?

By the way, when did shepherding (pastoring) becomes a job?

What you really need now is a proper discipleship and an accurate understanding of the gospel.

You will never have any wrong considerations again.

Thanks so much.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
If the vehicle were yours, I would asked you go for it. As no be your moto so, stay where u are, save more and build relationships towards the ministry you intend to kick-start.

Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.