Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? (21237 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Quit My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
I actually want to be sure I read right.
Okay, being in ministry means you were called by God, and you are sure and convinced that He called you, with some precise signs. If that's the case, you're not strangers with the Holy Spirit, and you know He is the ultimate counselor for any Christian.

At this point in your blessed life, you need the Holy Spirit and you to be like 5 and 6. Please let Him direct your every step.

Thanks so much.

Many tot God has not put answers of life in men.

For those against me seeking advice here, are not a Christian.

For their information, I am really blessed by many people advice and opinions.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
No be God call you?

Thanks so much.

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
You want to leave being fisher of men and change to being carrier of men?
But if my eyes no pain me,the church is paying 61k and you want to leave it for a job that pays 50k?
Anyways do anything your spirit goes with because it does not matter the advice, you will still follow your head.

Dj! Bring me 4 big tilapia with 4 keg of palmwine make I use reason this matter further.
Barman! Play me "this life sef" by Buhari and Beyonce.

Thanks so much.

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Op did you hear from God to start driving sienna?

It's that how other people in ministry raise money? By working with their hand to raise money? You better go pray for people and once their life change then at least one out of tenth people will come without forcing them to come to you. Do NOT let their money been motive for praying for people.

Just keep doing God work with pure heart and one day he will lift you and establish you

By the way, which gift did you have? Gift of healing? Vision? Prophecy? Teaching?

Thanks so much.

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seems you’re caged….explore your world

Thanks so much.

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can't you run uber and bolt as side hustle

Thanks so much.

I would have love to but there is no cash to get a car.

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by kafeii123: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:
I am currently working with a church that pays me 61k monthly.

I have a calling to start up my own ministry and I am there for learning.

So, I am thinking to quit to start a job job as a sienna driver in a company that pays 50k monthly, I just want to experience outside work and also raise money to start up my ministry.

So, I need some advice.

I believe you'll be less likely to be covetous and steer clear of telling truth..... when your livelihood isn't too tied to the church 's finances..... So I advise you work for yourself..use the opportunity to get experience of how financial and business world works... Then maybe let your church internship be part time..say only weekends..or certain days of the week when there's service.....

You may even do it free .......... ultimately... you'll be able to advise your parishioners well in the area of business... even connect them with those who can help them
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by zedegit: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2022
1vid:

So, I am thinking to quit to start a job job as a sienna driver in a company that pays 50k monthly, I just want to experience outside work and also raise money to start up my ministry.

So, I need some advice.

61k with other perks like appreciation, maybe free accomodation depending on church coupled with more experience for a job that gives you 50k with enough stress and more risk like accident or robbery.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by ariesbull: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.
pentocostal churches are funny.. You have a calling and you are there also for learning and necr you want to be a transporter..

U no get any callings trust me
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2022
I believe you'll be less likely to be covetous and steer clear of telling truth..... when your livelihood isn't too tied to the church 's finances..... So I advise you work for yourself..use the opportunity to get experience of how financial and business world works... Then maybe let your church internship be part time..say only weekends..or certain days of the week when there's service.....

You may even do it free .......... ultimately... you'll be able to advise your parishioners well in the area of business... even connect them with those who can help them

Thanks so much.

I appreciate you.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by JoshB92: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2022
This your talk get as e be o
God call you dy pay you 61k
Company call you dy pay u 50k
You confuse whether to leave God work wey pay pass to go do more risky job with lesser pay, shey na God call you or you call yourself?? If na him call you then no need for Confusion
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by ronyman(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2022
You are a man who doesn't know what he wants in life. If you were a pastor, you'd go to God but as a fool you came to the world to seek solutions. Foolish man!!
1vid:

So, I need some advice.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by darexolu16(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.

very ridiculous question
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by darexolu16(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.

if to drive motor dey hungry you go join F1
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by talk2bity: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Leaving the church will not help you in anywhere.why? because you said you are only there to learn,so why abandon your discipleship class to a transportation business .why not do the two ,if time permits
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by paix(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.
Who called you?
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by 1vid(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are a man who doesn't know what he wants in life. If you were a pastor, you'd go to God but as a fool you came to the world to seek solutions. Foolish man!!

Why are you transferring the aggression of your wife beating you to me na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / 2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme: Application Update / Massive Graduate Recruitment At Workforce Group Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.