Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Visit This Website "www.housecareng.com" - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Visit This Website "www.housecareng.com" (631 Views)

Looking For Anapartment, House To Buy Or Rent, Then Visit This Real Estate Blog? / Are You Looking For A House To Let Or Buy Visit This Site / Looking For Property Visit This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visit This Website "www.housecareng.com" by Nebula(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hi my friends,

Thanks for all your mails. I also want to introduce to you another site we can benefit from. These 2 websites were just been lunched, they are www.housecareng.com and www.autocareng.com. I will like you to visit them and let me have your feedback.

Also help tell others to visit the sites, it links people up about "who is selling what at where" in property and automobile business and its the biggest in Nigeria. Send the links to all your friends online and let us make this a huge success of communication.

Have a great time. From Segun 0803-352-2025

(1) (Reply)

Mini flats in lekki 1 for lease / Petroleum Products / Tired Of The Ofada And Mowe Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.