Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. (5888 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by johnsonpolice: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't like the way my wife is behaven any time we ve small problem she will start insualting me like u will die in motor accident it will nt be well with you and truely some thing must happened to me.like today being sunday I wanted to go out for strolling all of a suddent she insisted to go with me,I now told her to go and bath before she wll go out with me and she pick offence and started insualting as usual what an inprudent?as I went out, I almost had an accident.I am sick and tire of her distartly act.I am think of droping her before she could sent me to an early grave.pls mature advice is needed.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ermmmm....call her parentz.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Anytime she starts talking, take a walk and shut the door behind you as you exit.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by ifex370(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
johnsonpolice:
I don't like the way my wife is behaven any time we ve small problem she will start insualting me like u will die in motor accident it will nt be well with you and truely some thing must happened to me.like today being sunday I wanted to go out for strolling all of a suddent she insisted to go with me,I now told her to go and bath before she wll go out with me and she pick offence and started insualting as usual what an inprudent?as I went out, I almost had an accident.I am sick and tire of her distartly act.I am think of droping her before she could sent me to an early grave.pls mature advice is needed.

seat her down and tell her that the way she speaks to you is fair and nice as a man... that you love her and would want her change b4 sth bad really happens to you...

also,I think its because the way you behave may sometimes instigate such reactions, n the only way she can express frustration is by insulting n cursing.... if you can only identify such lapses and promise to change... I'm sure she'll be excited

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
What sane woman places a curse on her husband? And for something as simple as her taking her bath before going out? Where did you get such uncouth and unruly woman from? Na wa ooo.

OP, have you discussed this with her? Like, having a heart-to-heart with her. If you have and it is still not yielding results, you might want to talk to someone she respects.

This has got to stop abeg. Its so unhealthy. I really don't know why some people turn their homes into a toxic place. Somewhere that should be a place of sanctuary.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by thorpido(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
You married one of dem........ladies.
You can still get her to change but she will need to learn how to talk right.
Do you have a religious body you associate with?Is your wife a part of a fellowship?

Learn to show love and respect to her and she will reciprocate with time.Also learn to walk away before the atmosphere gets heated up.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by lomaxx: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Your wife talks carelessly.

Send her home before you die.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
@op where did you get that kind wife. a wife that doesn't know how to pray for husband than to cast spell its unfair. are you people bless with children? just call on her family report her. I think she will change.

I will rather remain single than to marry a lady that does not know how to pray for husband than to cast spell.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
So she doesn't know that by cursing you she's cursing her home too. A cursed partner can only add curses and not blessings to one. Pls she needs reorientation.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thats what you get when you marry a non-feminist.

How can the head leave the neck behind. For what na?

ABeg carry her follow body jor. You wan to go and enjoy and leave her behind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Moyenii(f): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
cococandy:
So she doesn't know that by cursing you she's cursing her home too. A cursed partner can only add curses and not blessings to one. Pls she needs reorientation.
so true!!!
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by malaria(f): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Op, you were aware of her ill manners before marrying her. True or false? Kpele enwebedi ihe ifu just saying in phyno's voice

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin
Chillisauce:
Thats what you get when you marry a non-feminist.

How can the head leave the neck behind. For what na?

ABeg carry her follow body jor. You wan to go and enjoy and leave her behind.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by lilmax(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chillisauce:
Thats what you get when you marry a non-feminist
this doesn't make sense

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
lilmax:
this doesn't make sense

I know. meant for people like you.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chillisauce:

I know. meant for people like you.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Daresh(f): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
The OP has frustrated his wife with his cheating ways that's why she is cursing him. He will now act like he's innocent and she's insane. Below is a thread he opened in July stating his wife was insulting him

https://www.nairaland.com/1826230/wife-wishing-me-dead

She probably wishes him dead for the pain he has caused her and is probably still causing her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Daresh:
The OP has frustrated his wife with his cheating ways that's why she is cursing him. He will now act like he's innocent and she's insane. Below is a thread he opened in July stating his wife was insulting him
She probably wishes him dead for the pain he has caused her and is probably still causing her.

I almost asked if he was cheating because some wives frustrated with cheating resort to such curses.

Please make una free each other. Let madam go and if you think the small girl is heaven enjoy. Make we hear word
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by dein77(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Experience has shown me that our wives don't just disrespect us; we must have given them reasons to be rude. Women are a very perceptive group of people.

If we own up to our expected duties, our wives will respect us. Women aren't fools......

OP, please dispassionately look inwards; you may find reasons why she's behaving the way she does....

The society is really skewed against the women folks. They are almost always blamed for whatever challenges a marriage suffers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Op you're busted.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Daresh:

Buhahahahahahaha. Op, i love your wife. You really deserve her. You deserve every curse she gave to you. #Spits# Disgusting piece of sh1t!
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Daresh:

Oh oh! Was wondering how a woman will be that wicked as to wish her hubby dead.

Op, you should be happy they are just curses and not that she shot you dead already. The moment she stops cursing you, run for your life!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Emmalot121(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Buhahahahahahaha. Op, i love your wife. You really deserve her. You deserve every curse she gave to you. #Spits# Disgusting piece of sh1t!
A little bit of manners will do. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
A little bit of manners will do. undecided

For where cheating dey? you go remember manners when your wife cheats on you?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

For where cheating dey? you go remember manners when your wife cheats on you?
Are you the woman that want's to sent him to an grave yards?
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Odilafta:

Are you the woman that want's to sent him to an grave yards?

Huh? This your english na wa. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by stevecantrell: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Its too late now. just inform her ppl about what's up but don't expect things to get better.
You can extend your life span by quietly moving to another city/state while keeping her in the dark.
When you're good and settled get a lawyer to divorce you.

Your life and happiness are more important than any woman. There are a few good ones left. Don't die young over that witch.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by pickabeau1: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:
Anytime she starts talking, take a walk and shut the door behind you as you exit.

dont know if this is the best as his mind was affected d last time
He nearly had an accident
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by RollingFella(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Daresh:

@OP, After reading the thread above, i am tempted to ask you : How old are you?. You cheated on your wife and probably never appologised or try to make it up to her, and you are on NL raising alarm on the curses she placed on you?!! Frankly speaking, you deserve some spanking and a re-orientation of what marriage is all about and also how to take care of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Emmalot121(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Huh? This your ennglish na wa. grin grin grin
Your are just as beautiful as your manners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend / Why Do Women Stop Taking Care Of Themselves After Childbirth? / Can You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.