Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Where Can I Buy Dozens Of Unisex Plain T-shirts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Dozens Of Unisex Plain T-shirts? (1120 Views)

How And Where Can I Get Plain T-shirts For Sale / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Mens Cotton Multi-color Polo Shirt Short Sleeve Plain T-shirts, Mens Polo Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Dozens Of Unisex Plain T-shirts? by timiwillson: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Where can i buy dozens of unisex plain T-shirts and will be printed with good design?

How much will it cost?
How much for the printing work?
Re: Where Can I Buy Dozens Of Unisex Plain T-shirts? by saintpn(f): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
where do you stay? here in the east you can get it in Ariaria market aba
Re: Where Can I Buy Dozens Of Unisex Plain T-shirts? by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello, I can supply and help with the prints. Kindly let me know how many dozens you are looking at and also what type of quality you want. You can reach me via info@doseniglobal.com, doseni@yahoo.com, 08098329433.
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Buy Dozens Of Unisex Plain T-shirts? by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Go to main market Onitsha, Anambra.

(1) (Reply)

Office or Home Relocation? We are at your Service! / Learn Anything And Everything About Branding, Design, Digital Marketing Etc Here / 'dash' Has Always Been A Nigerian Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.