Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA (1371 Views)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Beautifull Blogger Laila Ikeji Releases New Pictures! Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA by HotNewsHot: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
As the publisher of lailasblog.com- Laila marks her 6 years wedding anniversary today, we present her wedding picture 6 years ago vs her current picture. She has transformed from been an OROBO lady to a LEPA lady. We wish her a happy wedding anniversary with her hubby.

Find below what she wrote today on her 6 year anniversary.

Read more at:
http://hotgistshotnews..ca/2014/11/transformation-of-blogger-laila-from.html

Re: Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA by pretydiva(f): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Woww shocked she rily worked on herself
Re: Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ugly girl, mtcheeeeeewwww,
pretydiva:
Woww shocked she rily worked on herself
my dear, pls I like you, PM me
Re: Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
embarassed.....
Re: Transformation Of Blogger Laila From OROBO To LEPA by mesoade(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
killerman47:
Ugly girl, mtcheeeeeewwww, my dear, pls I like you, PM me
ure bashing her? . . Tho i know i'm ugly but Update your pic make we see . .

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Looking cool in a pool short (photo) / Photos: Checkout Ashanti’s Banging Body In Undies / Soo Funny: Oya Meet Buhari's Daughter Whose Photos Had Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.